Will this affect ketosis

saraswati

I am on day 5 of Lipotrim TFR and had been sticking to it without any real problems. Tonight was my indian cookery class and i was doing ok until, we cut the chilli peppers and i accidentally took a small piece and ate it. Now i feel absolutley like a complete failure, i am so angry at myself ...So i was wondering if anyone could advise me if this will affect ketosis :(

When I've done LT before and I've, 'accidentally' eaten a little bit of veg it's had no effect. The only thing that's affected my weight loss was drinking glasses of pepsi max.

I drank a cuppa tea with baby formula in last week not a huge amount but I was ok (btw I didnt intentionally poor the milk in I ain't that desperate i blew in the teat and it went in my tea only when I drunk it did I realise ) you will be ok Hun x

I have skimmed milk in my tea and coffee and I'm still in ketosis...

I agree with all the rest and also based on my experience, you'll be fine. Just make sure to not start eating (thinking that you are now off ketosis) but move on strongly.

Thankyou all for your words of encouragment and help, i went downhill for about 24hrs really beating myself up at being so stupid ... Dont worry i deffo didnt eat anything over last 24hrs, my first weigh in is tomorrow ,but i am 2 days inot my TOTM and have heard this can make you weigh heavier ???????
Hi Terri
ketosis merely means that our bodies are using fat for energy. Ketones (also called ketone bodies) are molecules generated during fat metabolism, and if we only drink the water black coffee etc and the lipotrim products we keep our body in that state which in turn means we loose weight

Terri, your chemist should have given you ketosis sticks to pee on to see if you are in ketosis or not, they are about £5 for 50. Id maybe go and ask for some will put your mind at rest

Jew356 said:
Terri, your chemist should have given you ketosis sticks to pee on to see if you are in ketosis or not, they are about £5 for 50. Id maybe go and ask for some will put your mind at rest

Not all of them give them out or offer them unfortunately! Amazon or eBay is your best bet if they have none

You don't really need the sticks, if you stick to the plan you'll go into ketosis. The rotten breath and lack of hunger pangs is also an indicator.

Back