Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Caroline_Louise said:
Its fine babe and i shall do my best with it. If i find it too hard, or it doesnt work it will be 100% back to old fashioned calorie counting but i am positive atm. Chin up gorge, ur doing so well xxxx

Caroline I've nosed at your photos -- if I had your figure then I wouldn't want to lose weight & would be happy! You're gorgeous!! xx

laurenmay said:
Caroline I've nosed at your photos -- if I had your figure then I wouldn't want to lose weight & would be happy! You're gorgeous!! xx

I dont look like that now trust me! But weight is a subjective thing and i know i am happy and content at 10st size 10 (red dress pics) so that is my aim but i appreciate some people are happy heavier or lighter or whatever. Journeys on here r v personal i think! X

Cool hot stuff x

Caroline_Louise said:
I dont look like that now trust me! But weight is a subjective thing and i know i am happy and content at 10st size 10 (red dress pics) so that is my aim but i appreciate some people are happy heavier or lighter or whatever. Journeys on here r v personal i think! X

I know what you mean, my oh thinks I look nice whether I'm lighter or heavier, but I'm not happy unless I'm between 9.7 stone and 10 stone and a slim size 10! x

Caroline I get u him xxx im fed up risking the eve away for tomorrow x

Caroline I get u him xxx im fed up risking the eve away for tomorrow x

I'll be honest, no idea what the devil you are on about, spell check error much!?? Anyway, I've updated my JUDD diary, go have a look. I had ur fave meal, well almost-just no toast! xxx

How funny it's bloody auto business on iPhone lol! Ment fed up wishing the eve away x anyway I'm off to read x

Just had a read surely it's not that easy looool xxxx I'm excited for u babe x

Just had a read surely it's not that easy looool xxxx I'm excited for u babe x

I'm quite excited too tbh! Although as i said this is 1 day and you know when you start a diet you are all enthusiastic and stuff lol. Thing that makes the real difference is knowing I can eat properly tomorrow which I think makes the DD not so bad. I can see already that psychologically this is going to be much better for me, we just have to see if i get the results! xxx

Hmm.. Think I'll leave this discussion, seen as noone is really replying to me. Think this conversation is just for the select few that have been in it all this time maybe...

Hmm.. Think I'll leave this discussion, seen as noone is really replying to me. Think this conversation is just for the select few that have been in it all this time maybe...

Lauren I don't come on here to be made to feel bad about myself, that happens almost every day as it is and this place is my respite and a place where people are supposed not to make you feel that way so please don't form judgements on people you don't know, it really offends and upsets me. I have replied to you and so has missie, I'm sorry if you feel it is not as much as you would like and we do not want to upset you, it isn't on purpose. You are welcome to post here and wherever you like and we like everyone else im sure will respond when we are able etc.

Caroline_Louise said:
Lauren I don't come on here to be made to feel bad about myself, that happens almost every day as it is and this place is my respite and a place where people are supposed not to make you feel that way so please don't form judgements on people you don't know, it really offends and upsets me. I have replied to you and so has missie, I'm sorry if you feel it is not as much as you would like and we do not want to upset you, it isn't on purpose. You are welcome to post here and wherever you like and we like everyone else im sure will respond when we are able etc.

When have I made you feel bad about yourself or made judgements about you??? I haven't made judgements regarding anybody!

When have I made you feel bad about yourself or made judgements about you??? I haven't made judgements regarding anybody!

You said you think this conversation is for a select few, which is really not the case. And also that we aren't really replying, also not the case. But if thats how you feel then fair enough.

I am really not fishing for an argument, just making my point about how your message made me feel and that it wasn't true. Anyway forget it, we can agree to disagree and I'm sorry you didn't get what you were looking for in this thread. Wish you well on your journey.

Caroline_Louise said:
You said you think this conversation is for a select few, which is really not the case. And also that we aren't really replying, also not the case. But if thats how you feel then fair enough.

I am really not fishing for an argument, just making my point about how your message made me feel and that it wasn't true. Anyway forget it, we can agree to disagree and I'm sorry you didn't get what you were looking for in this thread. Wish you well on your journey.

That's how it comes across to an outsider - like myself. I actually participated in this thread back in May when it was first started, and everyone replied to me, except you.. I didn't notice until now when I just looked back, while I used to converse with lil legs, missie, susie and Kristin -- you never made conversation with me but always replied to everyone else.. Which in all fairness is what you've done this evening too, while missie was replying to me - you weren't and were only conversing with missie therefore pushing me out of the conversation really! If that thread is purely for you and missie to talk to one another, then that's fine, but maybe it should be done via private messages and not an open thread that anyone can post on..

Funny thing is I wasn't looking for an argument, seems you were -- making remarks that I'm judging you and others & putting you down? When I haven't said a bad word about you or anybody else, and in fact commented on how gorgeous you looked earlier to which you responded quite bluntly also!

I'm not on this site for arguments or to be made out to be doing and saying things I'm not -- I'm here for support as most of us are.

Lauren, i am truly Very sorry if my actions on this site have upset u now or in the past. Totally unintentional, and i have and will continue to happily chat and support anyone who needs it as others have done for me. For whatever reason i have not come across well to you and have clearly upset you (in fact we seem to have upset eachother which seems mad given we are both out to achieve the same thing) and Not sure what else i can say, i am who i am and you are entitled to your opinion on me.

As i said before good luck with everything. Im sorry for what i actually think is a crossing of wires and misunderstanding.

Hey I think this is silly I'm sure we all replying to each other to be fair to Caroline we have been conversing for months. I'm sure Lauren she didn't mean to upset u.

Anyway let's all chill before we leg it to the chocolate loooooool STARVING.com
Xxxx

Night night guys xxx hope lil legs is ok xxx and where's delta? X

I've walked the legs off myself at Belfast zoo today, and only on one shake!! So some barbied chicken & a movie was called for there! Hope everyone is having a good day! Time for some a-team action now!! I'm happy to perv on Bradley cooper lol

Caroline_Louise said:
Lauren, i am truly Very sorry if my actions on this site have upset u now or in the past. Totally unintentional, and i have and will continue to happily chat and support anyone who needs it as others have done for me. For whatever reason i have not come across well to you and have clearly upset you (in fact we seem to have upset eachother which seems mad given we are both out to achieve the same thing) and Not sure what else i can say, i am who i am and you are entitled to your opinion on me.

As i said before good luck with everything. Im sorry for what i actually think is a crossing of wires and misunderstanding.

I didn't mean to upset you either, and was baffled that I did cause earlier on I complimented you & I know that it's how you feel personally about your image that counts and not other peoples opinions but I felt the need to express mine as you do have a beautiful figure! Sorry if you thought I was being judgemental, which I wasn't.. All the best to you too with JUDDD.

Back