Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Hey hun, Weighed in this morning and lost 1.6 lbs!

Dont really know what to think! Ive lost inches tho and feel much better but a bit gutted considering. Thinking that at least I know im loosing actual fat rather than water as im exercising so much. But also its hard just to loose that much!!

Had a massive row with my OH about it and he said why cant i just eat normally! I clearly dont know what im doing!!! But I tried eating a protein rich diet with there low cal meals and didnt loose a bean!

Thoughts please as im booked into my CDC on sunday and really confused :(

Maybe I will loose more next week maybe not! OH said stop going gym as I lost loads before.......but I like the gym and surely it must be helping!

Dont know if i should be laughing or crying :(

Hey hun, Weighed in this morning and lost 1.6 lbs!

Dont really know what to think! Ive lost inches tho and feel much better but a bit gutted considering. Thinking that at least I know im loosing actual fat rather than water as im exercising so much. But also its hard just to loose that much!!

Had a massive row with my OH about it and he said why cant i just eat normally! I clearly dont know what im doing!!! But I tried eating a protein rich diet with there low cal meals and didnt loose a bean!

Thoughts please as im booked into my CDC on sunday and really confused :(

Maybe I will loose more next week maybe not! OH said stop going gym as I lost loads before.......but I like the gym and surely it must be helping!

Dont know if i should be laughing or crying :(

Hey Hun, a loss is still a loss remember :)
ive found when I exercise I don't lose weight because toning up means your building muscle and muscle weighs heavier than fat. Perhaps stick to cardio?
If youre sticking to the diet and eating a high protein meal in the evening you will lose weight. I had 3 weeks where nothing happened but it has started to shift now, albeit very slowly. Don't give up you will get to your goal :) Xx

yeah true im gonna stick to it babe. Im doing SS three shakes without the meal!!!

Gonna try doing four shakes i think tho after I see my CDC on sunday. I feel leaner and better surely that is what matters.

Its such a mission this tho ay lol x

Tell me about. I seem to be stuck with off 1lb on 1lb on :( How can 5lb be so hard to shift??
Youre right it's all about how you in yourself hun, so don't give up xxx

Tell me about. I seem to be stuck with off 1lb on 1lb on :( How can 5lb be so hard to shift??
Youre right it's all about how you in yourself hun, so don't give up xxx

I know babes blimin deflating!!!! Going to give it all I have for holiday tho z

Finding today quite hard, I just want to eat all the time :( No idea why because the hormones were in full flow last week. Must be because it's so blooming cold

Finding today quite hard, I just want to eat all the time :( No idea why because the hormones were in full flow last week. Must be because it's so blooming cold

I had a Ss+ meal and pancake with lemon.....Opps

Hello Missie !!

ok after a couple of health issues I am back on the Cambridge diet tomorrow!
i have had a suspected blot clot in my chest - which luckily i didnt! A gall bladder and liver scan as my tummy hurts sometimes - which now they have said I have IBS and a wheat intolerance. But to have the tests I had to eat normally and everything so they could test for it, and then with the stress of the blood clot and being in hospital I have gained a few pounds, so I need to shift it before spring!!

how are you Hun? Also are the others still around?

Back