Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

lil_legs said:
He's made the effort so far!

So where did you end up (before breakfast) :p x

Hotel, but slept separately. I'll be honest though, we nrly didnt lol! I Had planned to blimmin well go home tho, im crap! Ive just remembered something totally cringey!!!! In fact mortifying!! X

Caroline_Louise said:
Hotel, but slept separately. I'll be honest though, we nrly didnt lol! I Had planned to blimmin well go home tho, im crap! Ive just remembered something totally cringey!!!! In fact mortifying!! X

Sound good babe so chuffed for you babe

What did remember?

MissieCB said:
Sound good babe so chuffed for you babe

What did remember?

2 things...1 at lunch he had to point out i had olive in mu tooth, and when i removed it from there it then got stuck to my lip! And 2 (the BAD one!) i got a bat it in my cave and he had to make me aware of that too! He wasn't taking the mick, just being nice really and he laughed (i pretended to but died on te inside!) but SERIOUSLY!! Why am i sooo uncool?! X

Oh yeah and then i kissed him by a bin!

Caroline_Louise said:
2 things...1 at lunch he had to point out i had olive in mu tooth, and when i removed it from there it then got stuck to my lip! And 2 (the BAD one!) i got a bat it in my cave and he had to make me aware of that too! He wasn't taking the mick, just being nice really and he laughed (i pretended to but died on te inside!) but SERIOUSLY!! Why am i sooo uncool?! X

Bat in ur cave!!!!! What does that mean x

lil_legs said:
Aw don't worry you're human!!

I've just finished work for 3 weeks, so so so excited!!

Awesome babe, yay!!!!!! Cxx

MissieCB said:
Bat in ur cave!!!!! What does that mean x

Booger dans le snoz! Xx

lil_legs said:
I have excelled myself with the amount of food I've put away today!! Wowser x

Reckon i could give u a a run for ur money, lets compare and contrast:
Savoury waffle wirh smoked salmon and egg, kitkat chunk, big bowl cereal, turkey salad, tracker, oatmeal and rasin cookie, 2 toast and 2 fried eggs! FATTY BOOM BOOM!!!

Need to exercise but feel broken!!!

Haaaa just got gone from a mammoth BBQ!!! Ha bat in the cave is sooooo funny xxx

I can't look at another rose wine!!! Today was supposed to be a down day!!!! Not happened!!

C'mon then legs! Im having choc digees as we spk with a cuppa. Lemme food perv over ur grub to give me more ideas!!

Miss, knkw what u mean! After fri i didnt think i'd touch a drop yest. Notthe case! Also sposed to be a DD for me but tomorow will se be, act looking forward to it and i think will make next UD an intermediate ro balance the wk out. Have decided am only weighing every fortnight to. Much less stressful!

Xxx

Right take a seat, I have eaten a weeks worth!

Strawberries and grapes
Kit kat chunky
Twister wrap and chips
Walkers baked crisps
Ferreror rochers (can't spell it lol) x 3
Nandos wrap, rice and chips
Galaxy mcflurry

Out for an italian and to watch matilda tomorrow, only shakes and fruit until then and all day weds x

Ummm, italian. Lasagne and garlic bread :)

See i reckon we were on a par then, til i trumped u with te biscuits and another kitkat!!!
When u say kitkat...did u tey one of my super duper specials ;-) ?!

I vaguely remember reading about ur challenge but forgive me coz i cant be arsed scrolling back, howdid u do babe? U must have won?! Xxx

There are actually no words for how sick i feel. Jeeeeeesus!!! Someone come and stand on me so i cant get to the kitchen

Back