Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Missie M SORRY I AM BLIND AND STUPID DALRING!

But seriously i am so sorry but hahahaha, u nutty tart, how did u manage that! OH must have had the right hump! Pretty impressed at ur days food tbh givenn the circumstances.Im 'lol-ing' away over here at that :)

Ledgend! glad u got in anyway/ Whats was ur fave ride? I just laughed my head off on all of them :-D

I know sooooo funny he was gonna kill me!!!

Rita was mental!!!! That new nemesis was rubbish!!!

Likes the 13 ride too!!

I know sooooo funny he was gonna kill me!!!

Rita was mental!!!! That new nemesis was rubbish!!!

Likes the 13 ride too!!

New nemesis was a total con! at no point did they tell u it wasnt a ride and just a load of drama students dressed up shouting boo! we lined up nrly an hr for that sh*t!
Rita was broken for us :-(

Nooooooo Rita was good!!! I know it was pants :(
Love oblivion always have and kinda like hex but when I know what it's about it's not the same xxx

Back to dd tomorrow :( kinda needit tho big time xx

yeah i liked Hex. when i went with my mates one of them said it was like a really odd church service lol!

I'm on a DD too tomorrow babe, we can help eachother out. I'm a bit scared as actually gonna hve to break my tactic and eat first thing so I have consturctive training and don't pass out-that's be a waste of £25! Yet again I've decided for me losing weight is the easy bit, and maintaining is blimmin hard! I wish Dr Johnson came on mims, i need to ask hoim stuff lol! xx

I'm off to bed y'all. Need to prepare for tomorrow's ass wooping!
Legs, have the most AMAZING holibob babe, you totally deserve it! We'll miss u and ur nutty talk whilst ur gone, poor missie and yoyo will bear the brunt of my stressy paranoid rambles lol!

see u soooon xxxxxxxxxxx

ooooooooooooooooooooooo your on the flight but if you get this have a wicked time chick xxxxx

Morning everyone else!!!! Feel huge today.......................so bad im considering CD again :eek:

MissieCB said:
ooooooooooooooooooooooo your on the flight but if you get this have a wicked time chick xxxxx

Morning everyone else!!!! Feel huge today.......................so bad im considering CD again :eek:

Don't u dare do it! Babes u need to stick to this and u will lose, u gotta do the proper 2 weeks induction and the UD/DD cals he says for u on the website. If u stick it will work, and ucan have wine, and choc, and real food! Do u really want to go back to being unhappy again, and beating yourself up if u eat a tomatoe?!

Reeeeally dont mean to be harsh honey and sorry if its comes across all wrong but i want to see u succeed and i know u can, my mum the worlds worst dieter is doing it!! Just remember this, to lose weight you will have to suffer some inconveniences along the way such as not being able to eat and drink whatever u want when u want it, or a party that falls on a DD etc. well at least u can eat something on that day, and after the 1st 2 weeks can swap days round etc like me and the others. In CD u can't do anything as it messes it all up totally. I lost 9lbs because i sruck religiously to my DD's fkr 1st 2 weeks xxx

ok ok ok ok I will needed you to make me stop!!! Im going to do it properly big time have to have a up day sat tho as at party thing so what would you suggest as i was on a up yesterday. Shall i have two dd today and tomoz?

Sorry babe your right but i just feel massive and really think i have put on again but not weighing til sat morning xxx

MissieCB said:
ok ok ok ok I will needed you to make me stop!!! Im going to do it properly big time have to have a up day sat tho as at party thing so what would you suggest as i was on a up yesterday. Shall i have two dd today and tomoz?

Sorry babe your right but i just feel massive and really think i have put on again but not weighing til sat morning xxx

U need to do whats right for u darlin and if u dont think this is and prefer CD then u need to do that, its not my choice and i don't want to be a diet nazi. I just don't think u have given it a proper chance yet thats all, and i care about u and want u to succeed!
Personally i would do today as a DD, fri as an ID and sat as an UD and then take it from there. The calorie swing is basically the most important thing on this diet so that should work. Half ur UD cal allowance tomoz, and eat whatever u like but personally i wouldn't eat crap as ul get hungry. See if u can get the 2 weeks alternate daying done as then u could go on to just DD-ing mon, weds and fri like others. Depends how quick u want results etc, as that way will be more slow n steady i imagine. After CD i find alternate daying a breeze.

It WILL be worth it, and i guess the only person i really have to answer to is urself so if u can say uve tried as hard as poss and stuck with itthem noone can ask any more of u. Xxxxxxx

yeah thats so true thanks honey and your not a diet nazi you an life saver and without you guys on here i would have given up ages age!!! xxxxx

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired today its killing me!!!

MissieCB said:
yeah thats so true thanks honey and your not a diet nazi you an life saver and without you guys on here i would have given up ages age!!! xxxxx

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired today its killing me!!!

Stop telling urself i cant do it and say u CAN now babe!! Get a notebook to record food and work out cals and make food plans-it will help i think. Tomoz i'd recommend low cal soup, homemade if u want and loads of green veg and things like low cal corttage cheese and turkey/chicken- u get a sh*t load for ur cals! If ur tum rumbles go for the diet coke, coffee/tea and water :) I reeeeally wanna see what u can do jn 2 wks!!

I dnt wanna go back to work mon, its then the insomnia is a real problem. Nap under the desk at lunch anyone?! Xx

ok well i officially have a challenge and i need to do it as i am on holiday end of october and wanna be at the same weight i went away with last time!!!!

I wanna go home :( and sleep xxxx

cor dear im the crumpiest person on the planet today!!! Just nearly killed someone down the phone!!

Im soo tired and cant cope at all! Need to get out the office!!! PRONTO!!!

Hows everyone??? just had some ryvita and choc phili and tea and up to 300 cals and im starving. Having a permanent argument with myself about food at the moment loool!!

Just think lil legs is in the sun!!!

MissieCB said:
ok well i officially have a challenge and i need to do it as i am on holiday end of october and wanna be at the same weight i went away with last time!!!!

I wanna go home :( and sleep xxxx

Thats a good aim babe. And if u stick ul be there no trbl at all! U need to keep remembering that when ur tempted to cheat. Bikini bods don't cone from eating whatever we like all day every day :-( God imagine that! Xx

yeah just need some willpower lol also sleeeeeeep looool!

hey where has everyone gone???????

Back