Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Morning guys x

Ha looooool what did u get upto???!

Only local but everyone was out!! Was almost very naughty last night but parents were home- damn them! Haha flirty texting this morning and has restarted now but I won't be giving in now - not tonight anyway haha x

lil_legs said:
Only local but everyone was out!! Was almost very naughty last night but parents were home- damn them! Haha flirty texting this morning and has restarted now but I won't be giving in now - not tonight anyway haha x

Ooooh! Is this 'him'again or someone brand spanking new? Xxx

lil_legs said:
It's 'him' who I know I should stay away from but we gravitate towards each other as the night goes on haha. My Sunday friend :p but it's a welcome distraction to my ex who I can't shift from my head - still!

Ooh i say!! If its a distraction though whats the harm?! Poor legs, that bit sucks :-( x

I know it's rubbish! Need to get a grip - his number is still deleted and I've taken twitter off my phone so if I try to contact him it's going right outta my way!

But the naughty one is harmless, plus he was lookin quite cute last night :p

lil_legs said:
I know it's rubbish! Need to get a grip - his number is still deleted and I've taken twitter off my phone so if I try to contact him it's going right outta my way!

But the naughty one is harmless, plus he was lookin quite cute last night :p

Good girl. Nowt else u can do really babe. Stay strong.

Ooh, cute eh?! Was there snogging? X

lil_legs said:
Nah, unfortunately not!! Could do with a good old snog :p

Me too! I shall allow snogging third date. Prob by which point he wont be fussed!

Go snog ur boy!!!! X

Cor sound like you two are being dirty stop out and I'm jealous xxxx

Cazza third date snogging is defo Allowed x

lil_legs said:
Always next Sunday ;)

How are things going? Well I feel :) x

Ha, thats the spirit!
Yeah we had a fab time again. He just has great banter-my sense of humour. And we yabber away for hours! And he has twinkly eyes, and a nice bum!! X

lil_legs said:
Ah fab!! :)

I'm trying not to text him as I feel it may lead to naughtiness! Haha need to have some willpower x

No no do it!!! We love a bit of naughty ;-) Ur young free and single afterall! Xx

I'll be strong tonight, if it was earlier then I would but we both had long afternoon naps haha

When he's been over before we usually are naughty (duh!) but watch a film or 2 and have a nice cuddle so it's quite nice if he was to come over it'd just be naughty and I think I'd feel bit rubbish after if that makes sense (plus I have now completely sobered up so lost my tipsy naughty side haha) x

lil_legs said:
I'll be strong tonight, if it was earlier then I would but we both had long afternoon naps haha

When he's been over before we usually are naughty (duh!) but watch a film or 2 and have a nice cuddle so it's quite nice if he was to come over it'd just be naughty and I think I'd feel bit rubbish after if that makes sense (plus I have now completely sobered up so lost my tipsy naughty side haha) x

No i know exunctly what u mean. Not about making yourself feel cheap. Make sure u get the cuddles and nice stuff too. Ur noones booty call-he is yours!! Xxx

Back