Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

lil_legs said:
Me being good hasn't worked out so well today... Ah well there's always tomorrow!! x

1) you have basically eaten nothing this week so who cares if you have had a nice normal day of eating.
2) bet you havent actually been THAT bad
3) you have been feeling crap so important to do stuff to help yourself along, u obviously felt u needed it.
4) I still think ur a super duper onsie wearing rockstar :-D xxx

Aw bless you! :)

My mate just came over for a cuppa - didn't ask how I was once.. The other friend txt me earlier to see if I wanted to go out sat said no and a lil explanation bout the tablets and panics.. No reply! Bit upset by that but hey ho I'm not looking for sympathy just a lil bit of love! Lol

I know exactly what u mean! Yest was texting my best mate and got on to how i've been feeling really s hit and down etc too, then she just stopped texting! Same goes that i don't want a bucket load of sympathy but flippin 'eck, I'd be driving down to her with a pack of maltesers and a cuddle at the first sniff of trbl!
Maybe thats our problem? People just expect us to act in a certain way and be ok. I do think my mate sometimes thinks 'oh good old cazzy she'll be fine.'

will stop being a marter (or however u spell it) now! x

Well I hope u are ok and will give u a virtual hug!!

My lil friend in work (that stayed over the other day) bless her is all worried she keeps saying how I'm the brave independent one who's there for everyone she's scared to see me actually scared to go out!! Love her, it scares me tho! But I know I'll be ok - just need to accept that I can't be ok all the time and need to step back and fix myself! x

Ahh thanks love, hugging back over here :-D

Agree wholeheartedly with sweet lil work friend, I likes the cut of her jib! I swear I am amazed by how weird and wonderful (and stupid) brains are, and what it takes for us to do that 'stepping back.' You are def taking the right steps to sorting urself out and good for u for standing up for yourself and saying no to night out. Its hard but it'll help for sure think. I've done it with the bloke thing and feel so much better, and have also found my diet head and dusted it off from wherever it was hiding.

What the f'rell am i on about!? Sometimes think us lot talk in a magic code that only we get lol! xx

Haha I understand our magical code! :)

This month is about me, I want to be back on track to (normality??) for my birthday! Lol hope I find my diet head soon, but big yay to u and miss xx

Oi missus u totes have urs, today is just a break-u've been doing fandabbydozily! My aim is also to be sorted by my bday, which i think we established is right bang smack next to yours :-D I'm gonna be back in the red dress even though i'll blates buy something new!) and happy and content again. We can do this my scorpio shaped pally! Here's to selfishness *raises water bottle* xxx

Hey guys Ive been chatting to OH and we are gonns join gym together after Christmas spooooo chuffed as won't feel like I'm missing some quality time if he's with me lol and should gr fun zx

U two sound more positive so that makes me all positive yayyyy xxx

Still all jokes aside I am dreading wringing myself !!!!!

Anyway I'm lying imbed having my last sugary tea as I'm sure it's half the reason for my inability to loose weight!!!!

I have to bread f...ing free!!!

Its official, missie is worse than me with typing, " I have to bread free." Just laughed my arse off, AMAZING!
Anyway, great news re the gym, thats really supportive. How comes after chrimbo though? I am feeling uber positive with day2 done. Just kinda wish i could fast fwd now even though u shouldnt wish time away. Got this sat and the folowing Fri to get through trying not to drink/eat crap :-s Sat my friends engagement party but thats prob gonna be fine as have said am not staying coz got brothers fight next day and she lives over an hr away so have to drive. Following friday though its hen night/ wedding plannign just the 4 close girlies and I don't think i can avoid it. Must just try and have spirit and soda or something, and have a LOT of chicken and prawns etc on standby lol.

Anyhoo ita bedtime, night girlies xxx

Ha just read it again and was laughing too!! I know what you mean about fast forwarding loool cos thats what i used to be like with SS!! Your doing so well your gonna get back to goal soon i can tell xxxx Ok so no more sugary teas/coffee from now!! Be prepared there might be some mood swings!!!

Got a lovely pear and muller light coconut and choc yogurt for today while at work!!!

Morning pickles

I woke up twice in the night coz i was hungry, and now i have a headache so this could be the day I get grumpy too miss! Surely though sweeteners would do the same job? My papa has them as we banned him from the sugar bowl a few years ago bless him!

I'm frightened for weighing too (assuming thats what u actually meant as don't know what wringing is!) I don't seem to be able to err, 'go' atm so feels like i weigh an extra 10stone plus totm but that should be nrly gone by then.

Got boxing at 4 today. Gonna make sure i eat plenty at lunch as don't wanna fall over. Bit scared tbh as its bloody hard even when ive had a belly full of carbs :-/

Enjoy ur yog miss xxx

Morning lovelies

I've got that yog in the fridge - let me know what it's like!

Booked half day today and got a team meeting for hr and half, so hopefully be a quick one in work!

I will be good today. 800 cals max x

Legs I defo will Hun xx

Yh Cazza I mean weighing loooool!!!!

I yh and sweetners are Ming looool x

I think anything sweet in tea or coffee is ming, weird how different we are.

Legs sounds like a good day, aside from the meeting! X

Caroline_Louise said:
I think anything sweet in tea or coffee is ming, weird how different we are.

Legs sounds like a good day, aside from the meeting! X

Urerrghhhh Work!!!!!!

Tell me about it! Blugh!

who do you work for chick?

Oxford University Press. Well exciting.Not!

Back