Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Are u on step 2 Caroline??

Lisalu82 said:
Are u on step 2 Caroline??

Yep . My cdc wouldnt let me start on either of the ss's, says i wasn't overweight enough whn she worked stuff out on all her magic charts. I know some people with similar bmi's and stats to me were allowed though and tbh bmi's count for bugger all coz anyone looking at me could see there was plenty to cone off but i know my consultant was just doing as told!

You'll be fine, think positive :) x

My cdc said if I weighed one pound less I couldn't do ss..the only tinge I was happy to be overweight lol. My bmi was 27.6 and has gone down to 25.5 in a week but I'm still allowed to do ss until my bmi is under 25, crazy they wouldn't let you do it really

Lani123 said:
My cdc said if I weighed one pound less I couldn't do ss..the only tinge I was happy to be overweight lol. My bmi was 27.6 and has gone down to 25.5 in a week but I'm still allowed to do ss until my bmi is under 25, crazy they wouldn't let you do it really

Yeah is a bit but ive found it hard enough even with a meal and overall the losses have been good so cant complain too much really! Back from boot camp now where i sweated my arse off but now cant get warm, brrrr! Hope the sales reward me tomoz x

Ok my oh has told me we are off to Germany for the day on Monday shopping in Stuttgart!!! Love the shopping in Stuttgart!!! So now I have extra motive to stay SS/SS+. If I can get those ickle 2lbs off so I reach my next mini goal of 9 1/2stone by Monday I will be very happy.

Excited now, I have this shopping trip, and a girlie shopping on the 25th. Can't wait to buy lots of fab clothes in size 10 or who knows a 8!!!!

Lisalu82 said:
Ok my oh has told me we are off to Germany for the day on Monday shopping in Stuttgart!!! Love the shopping in Stuttgart!!! So now I have extra motive to stay SS/SS+. If I can get those ickle 2lbs off so I reach my next mini goal of 9 1/2stone by Monday I will be very happy.

Excited now, I have this shopping trip, and a girlie shopping on the 25th. Can't wait to buy lots of fab clothes in size 10 or who knows a 8!!!!

Aw how nice is ur fella, exciting!!! Im sure with that determination you will get that goal by monday. I dream of size 10 lol. Im pretty much there on top i think (altho i have big knockers which ruin it a bit!) but my bottom half is stuck at a 12. Altho i havent tried anywhere apart from h&m in fairness. Hard to know which shops are 'proper' sizes and not generous or really small!

I am extra motivated now!!! I am in size 10s now and they fit just right, so who knows maybe I will be able to squeeze into a size 8 if and when I reach 9st!!!!

The only thing shopping in Europe is the sizes, you pick up the size it says you should be and it's either too tight or big!! But one things for sure I am smaller than I have been for a while.

Next are quite good at sizing I find, river island are bad!! Got some maxi dresses out f DPs and got them in a 12, as didn't want them too tight. I have quite a big bust too unfortunately, wish they would shrink a bit!!!

I am officially buzzing x I joined a running group - we did a 3 mile run and I love it. It is ages since I did any running, have totally got the bug back - will keep this up. I feel fab. Will have a shower then my shake. I am literally just in through the door, couldn't wait to get on here and tell everyone. If I keep this up I may even look forward to weigh in on Friday...

I am officially buzzing x I joined a running group - we did a 3 mile run and I love it. It is ages since I did any running, have totally got the bug back - will keep this up. I feel fab. Will have a shower then my shake. I am literally just in through the door, couldn't wait to get on here and tell everyone. If I keep this up I may even look forward to weigh in on Friday...

I wish I could do exercise like that (dodgy hips, so can't do any impact exercise). I'm sure your weigh in will be fine hun :D

Well done you!!! I need to start running again and going to the gym, but will wait until I am eating something!!!

susie chisholm said:

Thats ace susie, well done! Finding an exercise you enjoy will help keep the weight off long term after ur done with the cd. Im going for a run later too if the rain holds off. Got my wi at five but unfortunately had my meal at lunch today a was so hungry so will prob weigh more in that sense but hey ho hopefully it wont make much difference!

Thats ace susie, well done! Finding an exercise you enjoy will help keep the weight off long term after ur done with the cd. Im going for a run later too if the rain holds off. Got my wi at five but unfortunately had my meal at lunch today a was so hungry so will prob weigh more in that sense but hey ho hopefully it wont make much difference!

Sure you'll be ok hun, a loss is a loss :)

Today is another good day xx i ate a meal, but it was veg curry and chicken, not too bad and am going for more exercise later. Have def got the bug back. Feels good, and that is even being TOTM .... I'm on a roll. Hows everyone else doing?

Today is another good day xx i ate a meal, but it was veg curry and chicken, not too bad and am going for more exercise later. Have def got the bug back. Feels good, and that is even being TOTM .... I'm on a roll. Hows everyone else doing?

Susie you sound as if your really happy!! That's great about the exercise, I will be doing lots of exercise once I start eating as don't have energy for anything at the mo!! What step are you on now??

Waiting for Caroline's weigh in news!!!

Well... I only lost 1. 1/2 lbs so i was disappointed but then i thought about it; i have had 2 little ss+ type meals at least 3 days a wk the last 2 weeks, i had croissants, baguettes and pastries 1 day, 2/3rds bottle of champers, 2vodkas and a meal out on sat, and then a Nandos and 2 atkins bars on sun so not too bad. Also i was desperate for a wee when i got weighed :) So actually as someone said a loss is a loss and then i celebrated by eating 3 of the cd bars i bought on the way home!! Moral of the story, i cannot be trusted with bars and i still have a to go dealing with food binging issues. Now i shall have to bust out a run and jillian michaels as punishment! X

Well... I only lost 1. 1/2 lbs so i was disappointed but then i thought about it; i have had 2 little ss+ type meals at least 3 days a wk the last 2 weeks, i had croissants, baguettes and pastries 1 day, 2/3rds bottle of champers, 2vodkas and a meal out on sat, and then a Nandos and 2 atkins bars on sun so not too bad. Also i was desperate for a wee when i got weighed :) So actually as someone said a loss is a loss and then i celebrated by eating 3 of the cd bars i bought on the way home!! Moral of the story, i cannot be trusted with bars and i still have a to go dealing with food binging issues. Now i shall have to bust out a run and jillian michaels as punishment! X

You should be happy you lost weight hun :), it's going in the right direction x

Well done Caroline, a loss is a loss!! going to put my boys to bed then have a tuna salad for dinner!!! Think I am going to up it to SS+ now as so close to goal.

I'm trying with ss+ although the amount I cheat it is a definite variation. I just went to Tescos and spent £30 and the only food I bought was mushrooms to go in an omelette if I want one, which I don't. The sun is shining here - I have had a very challenging day at work and had a very difficult convo with my mum, also saw my ex again who came into my work to see something ???? He didn't need to , then he went to see my mum! Has agreed to do some work for her, hinted that I could borrow his car ( I actually think I miss his sports car more than I miss him lol) and then said he would have to come back to my work tomorrow to do the thing he needed to do today???? He has also added me on Facebook which he has just joined. Confused.com! My cake isn't for eating so if he thinks he can have it all - not on my watch!!!
Tomorrows exercising is pole class, I have a full class so I won't get on the pole much, I am going to ask them if I can hire e hall for a bit longer so I can get some practice.
I need an idea for Fridays exercise - I will go for a run, think I might have a swim as well, then a nice sauna xx

Caroline - that is a great loss considering you are near to target and you ate stuff, big hugs honey that is really well done.

Back