Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

I'm doing my best to fill up on water, but today is a lazy chilled Sunday before its back to work tomorrow & I just can't stop thinking about food! :( x

We all have days like this & I am defo one of them. If today is a food day then allow it to be, tomorrow is another day xx

God pizza still lol I'm still in bed trying to stay out the kitchen lol

Hey MissieCB,

Just seen u lost 3lb this week. Well done u bet you were happy with that...

Had family bbq yesterday but managed to stay away from anything naughty...

Kelly
x

Kell your better than me imbin the pub watching football it's killing me

image-1388579592.jpg

Anddd I want a fruit cider :(

MissieCB said:
Anddd I want a fruit cider :(

Have a reeeally cold coke zero? Totally not the same but least its fizzy and cold stuff shrinks ur tummy. U've gotta distract urself i reckon, tis the only way! Ive been busy all day so been fine but now in home on the sofa and my tum is makig noises like a baby lion!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ok so on diet coke and its killing me need vodka xx

Ok so on diet coke and its killing me need vodka xx

Lol oh babes i sympathise! Currently in my house their is a roast chicken in the oven and the smell of it and the spuds is making me dribble AGH!

I had my day off.. & I regret it so much!! :( for anyone whose thinking about taking a day off, cheating or caving in - don't! Its so not worth it.. I feel really sick, having nasty cramps in my stomach, feel tired & lethargic and miserable. Didn't even enjoy what I ate!!! The reality of it is never as good as what you imagine it to be!!!

Oh noo! What did u have? I really thought I would fall off today, I done dinner, and was so tempted just to lick the spoon with mash on and Rob a little bit of chilli sauce but I resisted, I'm do proud of myself I've never been good on a diet ever, day two down! Nearly... Just get back on tomorrow, next time you might think back to today and you may not want to do it. We all learn by mistakes xxx

I feel your pain... The boys went out to get some chippies and left a half open pack on the side right where I was chopping up me lettuce... I was good THIS time only coz they looked horrid. Doing well today, still have 2 products to go so that will be my evening treat before an early night!!!! :girlpower:

I had loads! Lasagne, bread rolls with butter, milky buttons, chocolate trifle & pop! :( I feel rotten seriously, so drowsy and my belly is killing me! I'm actually eager for tomorrow to be here just so I can drink loads of water & have my shakes.. Never thought I'd be saying that! Lol :) tomorrow is another day & after today I don't think I'll be tempted to take a day off again anyway xx

That all sounds amazing... mmmmmmmm! xx

lil_legs said:
Guess who had pizza - ooops lol

In fairness u seem to be the queen of goodness most of the time, and i think the only way that pizza devil was gona go away was to eat him! Now ur ready to move on properly. Monday always a gd day to start over x

I'm about to be tortured, the oh is hungry and ordering a takeaway, I am not gonna cave in, when I hear the doorbell I'm gonna run to bed!

I'm about to be tortured, the oh is hungry and ordering a takeaway, I am not gonna cave in, when I hear the doorbell I'm gonna run to bed!
Bless ya, why do they have to do it to us. I have been known to sit & watch him just to see him fill himself up in a matter of seconds & think how much that really wasn't even worth missing!! Oh and the satisfaction when I ask him if he enjoyed it & he replies "it was alright"!!! x

Back