Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

MissieCB said:
Sooooooooo the price?????? Xxxx

No idea coz it was free! Xx

Caroline_Louise said:
No idea coz it was free! Xx

God I'm dim sometimes loooooool x

they are lovely for a change! i paid £4.50 for my tub.

well.... dont faint.... but ive been to the gym!!

I didnt do a great deal as i was shattered but its a start! I will start back property on the weekend :)

Last shake now and make my lunch for tomorrow so no illegal veg! Need to be prepared tomorrow as im working 8-6 then straight down the hospital til 8 with my gran!

I am counting today as 100% despite the illegal carrots.. what harm can they really do! x

lil_legs said:
they are lovely for a change! i paid £4.50 for my tub.

well.... dont faint.... but ive been to the gym!!

I didnt do a great deal as i was shattered but its a start! I will start back property on the weekend :)

Last shake now and make my lunch for tomorrow so no illegal veg! Need to be prepared tomorrow as im working 8-6 then straight down the hospital til 8 with my gran!

I am counting today as 100% despite the illegal carrots.. what harm can they really do! x

Thats awesome, well done u! And whatever u did is better than nothing, always the best way to look at it. Plus its dangerous to go crazy ur first time back. And i really wouldnt worry about that carrots, ul have burnt them off anyway! I had 'illegal' cd bar and extra cereal but i didnt have carbs with lunch and im going to the gym. Theres sticking to the diet and then theres being sensible :) x

oh dont worry, im not gonna beat myself up about carrots lol!

gonna just start off doing 30 mins or so cardio and weights and build up each week by 5 mins or something as im hopefully getting to proper 810 weeks.

looking forward to it tbh!!

I'm doing the same next week starting slow and working up xx

lil_legs said:
Im also having a good read about this JUDDD diet.. up day/down day - im interested!

But will stick out cd til 9 st 7, however long that takes!

It does sound interesting xx

Er Caroline...... Way to go girl, I am so pleased for you mainly for the learning that you can live a little and still lose weight, I am so happy for you.
Question - does the mousse have the texture of angel delight or blancmange ???.
I havent had a great day emotional eating again :-( got a solicitors letter from my husband - honestly I think I broke a world record for the swearing I did. The only thing about today was I didn't eat when I wasn't hungry so that's an improvement.

I am soooo busy, can't get n here much but I do think about how you are all getting on. Take care x

Awww Susie hope your ok!!

Cant really comment on the texture as i havent really eaten either, im sure ive had angel delight but cant remember what its like lol

Have been on a shopping spree that i really cant afford, but will be paid for by my overtime! lol x

I'm ok - apart from being gobsmacking by the chief of my ex husband. He will only speak to me via Facebook!!! And is now claiming that I should pay half his business debts!!!!, I had nothing to do with his business - he is on another planet. I am so tempted to drive to his house and punch his cheeky lights out lol...

I know I am in a good position, better than him but he makes my blood boil.
Diet going to pot into the bargain ggrrrrr

I can honestly say I have never been so determined in all my days than I am to not let that man put me down! wish I had this resolve on my flipping diet lol

Aw susie, im sorry to hear what u r going through , he sounds like a prize tw*t! Try not to let it get o u too much, easier said than done i know but he doesnt deserve ur feeling annoyed.

I have just worked my ass off in the gym. My fiends boyf is a trainer there and he does not do the word 'cant!' Suspect i wont be able to move my arms tomorrow! Today i ate extra cereal (2 bowls) extra chicken and extra strawbs and a bar. Woops. Never mind, none of it was bad food and like susie said its reassuring to know u can still do things like that and lose weight. Bit Sad i still rewarded myself with food tho but not gonna dwell on it.
Missie (or whoever asked) i don't know what blamanche is like but the mousse was kinda bouncy. It set v quickly too. I guess like any cambridge thing it is a little odd but like lil legs said it makes a nice change, but imagine its not for everyone. I think it adds about 18cal to ur shake so not bad. Ask ur cdc if u can maybe try a t-spoon to take away as thats all u need for one lot. X

susie chisholm said:
I can honestly say I have never been so determined in all my days than I am to not let that man put me down! wish I had this resolve on my flipping diet lol

Susie there is no polite way to say this but FU*K HIM and fcuk any other ass hole who does nkt treat us with the respect we deserve. I too am never 'settling' again and altho my ex was not a bad person i still could have done better, and the last two were total douche bags. Feeling better about the way u look i think is actually key in not settling for the wrong one because u feel u cant do better. We can and we will. I feel like we should be doing some sort of group high5 now :)

i feel the same, the last one i was seeing was mr perfect - nicest guy and best looking ive been with but that hasnt worked but i will not settle for a loser like i have in the past, im worth more than that and the last 2 yrs have shown me that i can be on my own and be happy, although i dont particually want to be its better than wasting time with another d*ck!!!

lil_legs said:
i feel the same, the last one i was seeing was mr perfect - nicest guy and best looking ive been with but that hasnt worked but i will not settle for a loser like i have in the past, im worth more than that and the last 2 yrs have shown me that i can be on my own and be happy, although i dont particually want to be its better than wasting time with another d*ck!!!

Thats exactly my thinking! Funny i know all the feminists out there would throttle us but honestly liking myself has made a huge difference to ny mentality on this one! I am happier in my own skin and therefore ok on my own instead of rushing in to something with (in the words of bridget jones) a big nob head with no nob! X

Last edited:
Wow suzie you ex sounds like a over confident arse if you ask me tell him to jogg on and listen to Suzie she is soooooo right we only deserve the best.

Men have a lot to answer for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bl**dy useless n*bs.

Ok so got home and stuck to the diet after my pub binge!! was asleep at bout half seven last night!!!!

Back