Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Missie feel better soon hun x
Lil legs theres quite a lot of science to support carb spiking like follow low/no carb all week them one day a week load up. Granted its sposed to be on things like sweet potatoes and healthy homemade pizzas but i do think its true sometimes u gotta take in some more calories to shock ur body when u take them away again.

My day not started well as had two bowls of cereal, am uncomfortably full now too, not sure why i did it but anyway ive a busy day so apart from a shake and green salad thats me done on the eating front....she says :-s

Aw hun hopefully the rest of the day will be good for you!

I'm working 12-10 tonight and 8-5 tomorrow morning - boo not gonna know where I am! Making my dinner to take to work and I've told myself if I'm good today and in work tomorrow I'll treat myself with a carb free Indian as a sat treat (hopefully keep me on track til the hen then!) plus ill go to the gym sat and sun x

lil_legs said:
Aw hun hopefully the rest of the day will be good for you!

I'm working 12-10 tonight and 8-5 tomorrow morning - boo not gonna know where I am! Making my dinner to take to work and I've told myself if I'm good today and in work tomorrow I'll treat myself with a carb free Indian as a sat treat (hopefully keep me on track til the hen then!) plus ill go to the gym sat and sun x

Dont laugh but i reckon u should take a look at michelle heatin's (yes z lister formerly o hearsay fame) facebook page. Her and her husband give loads of free diet and exercise and its really food and what i plan to follow once ive finished cambridge. They have treat meals and things, and all makes sense. X

lil_legs said:
I was reading bits about her diet the other day, will check out the fb page though - thanks! x

I really recommend it, totally changed my opinion of her and ive sent her a few q'a before that she does actually bother to reply to. Its just nice logical health an fitness which really appeals to me! X

Had a quick look and looks good! Will use some of those meals on my up days as I don't intend to eat choc and junk then hve a day of s&s lol! If I want to get to goal I need to learn to eat properly and exercise... For good!

lil_legs said:
Had a quick look and looks good! Will use some of those meals on my up days as I don't intend to eat choc and junk then hve a day of s&s lol! If I want to get to goal I need to learn to eat properly and exercise... For good!

Yup that makes sense chick :) I think just have to find something sustainable. I like the idea of a 'cheat meal' once a week when am at goal for me as more realistic. I could never have a teeny bit of the tummy treats every day as i could never resist a binge. We will get there eventually *sigh*

lil_legs said:
We will indeed, I'm sure you'll be there next week :) x

Also loving my typo of 'tummy' treats instead of 'yummy!' Prob more appropriate lol. Is it just me or if u think about maintaining too much does it get utterly terrifying?! I reeeeally just want to know what to eat every day including one treat meal or whatever a week. Maybe hould see a nutritionalist. I want someone who can look ar my size, body type etc and also take in to accr my lifestyle and exercise and then tell me the kind of calorie allowance and foods i should have ro stay at 10st. Gah, im having one of those 'thinking' days, not good lol! Also have u seen the weather, honestly icould swim to work!! X

lil_legs said:
Gotta be honest I feel very motivated now I see an end in sight :) x

Well good! But im the same, lost weight (although never this much) a few times but cant maintain. But in fairness i dont think i had the discipline back then. I will need to weigh once a week and also not just say 'oh go on then' when every tasty treat is offered, need to learn when to say no and when i can say yes! Im interested to see how the next 2 weeks pan out for me on the scales. Ig in 2 weigh jns time i can way basically what i weighed this week then i will have faith! X

Girlies, we have all done bloody well on this diet which is ridiculously hard, and we need to remind ourselves of how well we've done.

I need fitness DVD recommendations please as my kids are now on summer holidays so gym time may be restricted!! But this way I can hopefully get those wobbly bits sorted when they have gone to bed.

Supposed to be going to Frankie and Bennys for lunch - what can I eat????

This Michelle Heaton diet (lol) sounds interesting xxx Im not on facebook tho so cant look!! :(

Lisalu82 said:
Girlies, we have all done bloody well on this diet which is ridiculously hard, and we need to remind ourselves of how well we've done.

I need fitness DVD recommendations please as my kids are now on summer holidays so gym time may be restricted!! But this way I can hopefully get those wobbly bits sorted when they have gone to bed.

Supposed to be going to Frankie and Bennys for lunch - what can I eat????

Thoroughly recommend jillian micheals (off of biggest loser usa.) i got a box set of hers off amazon for £15 or so and it is fab. Ive only used two dvd's so far mind but 30 day shred is great if u cant get out for cardio an are busy (perfect for u i think lisa) and also there is another one called no more trouble zones ir something like that. I do that one almost every day with my run. Its a collection of short circuits that work every part of the body and i love it. All u really need to do her stuff is a set of hand weights and a floor mat. X

Right i have an announcement! After yeaterdays poor performance and a non to brilliant start to today, I've decided today is going to be a day off for me. Im out tonight and want to enjoy it without feeling guilty so hope by allowing myself what i want today it will get it all out of my system without wanting to chuck myself off a bridge afterwards!
As lisa said we have all worked flippin hard and i really feel unless i do this today in gonna end up having some kind of meltdown! So tomorrow its back on it but for today in going to be a proper human! Xx

Caroline_Louise said:
Right i have an announcement! After yeaterdays poor performance and a non to brilliant start to today, I've decided today is going to be a day off for me. Im out tonight and want to enjoy it without feeling guilty so hope by allowing myself what i want today it will get it all out of my system without wanting to chuck myself off a bridge afterwards!
As lisa said we have all worked flippin hard and i really feel unless i do this today in gonna end up having some kind of meltdown! So tomorrow its back on it but for today in going to be a proper human! Xx

God for u hun......proper human looool.
I've had a good day apart from throat sweets.
Dreading tomoz :(

Back