Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

I think a sports bra would be worse cos it'll touch more of the tattoo! Cant believe how sore the bloody thing is, im dressed now as going down the hospital in an hour but when i come home ill be back on the sofa, topless lol Think i am just going to eat whatever and be strict until sat. seriously at the end of my tether with CD as you can tell lol

Meant to have a cleaning day but im not gonna manage it, cant bloomin bend!

lil_legs said:
I think a sports bra would be worse cos it'll touch more of the tattoo! Cant believe how sore the bloody thing is, im dressed now as going down the hospital in an hour but when i come home ill be back on the sofa, topless lol Think i am just going to eat whatever and be strict until sat. seriously at the end of my tether with CD as you can tell lol

Meant to have a cleaning day but im not gonna manage it, cant bloomin bend!

Poor grandmama sheree ;-)
U sound like uve really had enough of this, maybe time to stop spending on it f u h e more days off an than on? Cant remember these days with all of us! X

Ive already decided im not buying anymore.. but i will use up what ive got left eventually lol. just feeling sorry for myself today! appologies for winging - tomorrow ill be back to normal and a good little dieter! x

Ive already decided im not buying anymore.. but i will use up what ive got left eventually lol. just feeling sorry for myself today! appologies for winging - tomorrow ill be back to normal and a good little dieter! x

awww babes I hope your ok xxxx Your going through loads at the moment :(

Dont blame you chick..................im finding today really hard to stick to it!! I have three clear weeks (although the invites are coming in) to get down to goal.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wanna get to 9st 7lbs

lil_legs said:
I think that's why I'm faffing so much cos I know im on the hen party on sat and sun then have nothing on! Long as I sts this week I'm happy I can get back on it next week properly then x

So ive been s**t again!!! Never ever listen to me about anything! Im just gona keep my gob shut (for eating and talking!) as for some reason i went off on one again today. Oh well, gym later and hopefully will be sorting out meeting this guy so that should spur me on, or i'll be more beached whale than baywatch by the time any dates happen! Xx

Caroline_Louise said:
So ive been s**t again!!! Never ever listen to me about anything! Im just gona keep my gob shut (for eating and talking!) as for some reason i went off on one again today. Oh well, gym later and hopefully will be sorting out meeting this guy so that should spur me on, or i'll be more beached whale than baywatch by the time any dates happen! Xx

What have you had?

I toyed with going to tesco and getting a right munch on but I went to subway instead.. Still the day is young plenty of time to scoff my face yet!!

I have drank lots of water though!

lil_legs said:
What have you had?

I toyed with going to tesco and getting a right munch on but I went to subway instead.. Still the day is young plenty of time to scoff my face yet!!

I have drank lots of water though!

2 trackers, about a 3rd of a tube of pringles and a choc pud. Meh, whatever! Exercise tonight should stop it being a total disaster and already know i will put on this week as been much much worse than last so have kind of dealt with it!
Wel done u in resisting temptation, u r much better than me ;-) R u still hurty? And hows ur granny? Xx

She looked so much better today :) doc was checking her over and was pleased and her eyesight is starting to come back too! Yay

Oh Caroline i cant believe how sore i am!! Its on the side i lie on so im mega uncomfy and its too painful to lie on!

x

She looked so much better today :) doc was checking her over and was pleased and her eyesight is starting to come back too! Yay

Oh Caroline i cant believe how sore i am!! Its on the side i lie on so im mega uncomfy and its too painful to lie on!

x

Ahh thats good news chick, very pleased to hear that.
Not so good re your pain. I could go all parental on you and say,' you've only got yourself to blame dear,' but you'll just have to look at how cool it is every time it hurts you. Build yourself a wall of pillows so you don't roll on the wrong side maybe? Lets face it it is gonna hurt bad for today an dmaybe tomorrow and then it will prob will feel all better and you can just enjoy :)

lil_legs said:
Yeah the worst is over i just need to suck it up now!!

i can feel a right munch on coming along tonight haha x

Come, join me on the ship of eating total rubbish, we are heading to destination weigh jn failure lol! X

and the best/worst thing about it is i dont give a damn!!!

All aboard then ;-) (we are getting off tomorrow though, fact!) x

Back