Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Zoo did sound good but now it's gone grey and cloudy, zoo takes an hour to get to so will leave it a little while to make a decision. Had 2 cups of coffee so full of energy!! Started to clean the house so at least I am being active!
Do you suffer with number 2 issues? My CDC said that a lot of people get upset tummies when they start going up the plans but I am the other way, put it this way I haven't been since the start of the week!!! Tmi I know but am I the only one who suffers with this??

The jam we made yesterday is delicious so all my will power needed to not sit down with lots of jam on toast!!!!

Lisalu82 said:
Zoo did sound good but now it's gone grey and cloudy, zoo takes an hour to get to so will leave it a little while to make a decision. Had 2 cups of coffee so full of energy!! Started to clean the house so at least I am being active!
Do you suffer with number 2 issues? My CDC said that a lot of people get upset tummies when they start going up the plans but I am the other way, put it this way I haven't been since the start of the week!!! Tmi I know but am I the only one who suffers with this??

The jam we made yesterday is delicious so all my will power needed to not sit down with lots of jam on toast!!!!

Haha i posted about that near when i frat started so dont worry at all! Get yourself to holland and barratts (or online) and get some Psyllium husks (not spelt right i nt think but close enough fr u to get idea!) Its a natural fibre supplement thingy and i take them 3 times a day with 'meals.' i had to get sonethig as was same as u but when i did 'go' it was agony! Theyshould sort u out ;-)

Go jam on toast sounds amazing right now. In hungry but going for my run even tho have energy of a granny! When i get back its bathroom cleaning and then food prep. Cuting up brioche etc is going to be torture, bot looking forward to it at all!! X

Run for me too!!! I took 1 Dulcolax tablet last night and as of yet it's had no effect!! So with these psyllium husks, 3 a day and your regular??

Thats the worst thing - cooking food you can't eat, my trouble when hubby's not here as he will do the cooking for the kids and himself.

Lisalu82 said:
Run for me too!!! I took 1 Dulcolax tablet last night and as of yet it's had no effect!! So with these psyllium husks, 3 a day and your regular??

Thats the worst thing - cooking food you can't eat, my trouble when hubby's not here as he will do the cooking for the kids and himself.

To begin with i bought senakot and same as u nothing happened and then had v bad stomach the other way-not nice! For the husks i follow the dosage on bottle which is 2 tablets 3 times a day with my food and they have realt worked. I was never exactly regualr before cd but i go at least every other day if nt every day and my tummy feels much mre comfortable generally.
What a nice convo for a sunday ;-)

I have to say i am finding this all so much harder having gone to step3. And now obvs im secreky going back a step for a while. I wouldnt normally be going near brioche and gammon etc an now am v much wishing i hadnt offered to cook! Just finished run so will shower and get rest of food prep out the way i think and then i can fogey it til late this arvo when they r all here. Xx

Oh PS the apps are 'map my run' and 'map my cycle' they record ur distance and tell u as u go etc, they are free and ive found them really useful!

Right I shall be going to holland and Barrett tomorrow to get me some husks!!!

Help to resist the carrot cake that has been put out cos there is no room in the fridge. Everyone is expecting me to eat it and I am struggling not to. Have well so far today so don't want to blow it....

susie chisholm said:
Help to resist the carrot cake that has been put out cos there is no room in the fridge. Everyone is expecting me to eat it and I am struggling not to. Have well so far today so don't want to blow it....

Dont do it!!! Ive ate a tracker as i felt so weak and blugh and now i feel sick (unrelate to tracker i think!) and also really p***ed off! Carrot cake will always be there but feelig amazing in ur clothes and when u go out and about is now, x

Howdi! The big fat bloater is back!! :p

Had a ball in Cardiff, fell countless times and couldnt keep hold of my drink to save the life of me!! Feel a good half a stone heavier and have eaten so so much... hehe... wont be back on track until weds this week but im enjoying the little break! Out for lunch tomorrow but will have CD products for breakie and dinner and whatever I want for my lunch out.

lil_legs said:
Howdi! The big fat bloater is back!! :p

Had a ball in Cardiff, fell countless times and couldnt keep hold of my drink to save the life of me!! Feel a good half a stone heavier and have eaten so so much... hehe... wont be back on track until weds this week but im enjoying the little break! Out for lunch tomorrow but will have CD products for breakie and dinner and whatever I want for my lunch out.

Also a member of bloaterdom. Having cooked a bloomin amazing dinner and run 5miles i decided id be buggered if i wasnt going to eat some! Was all worth it and back On track tomoz. No guilt whatsoever lol x

That's great :)

I am huge!! I've made the decision to remove the battery from my scales and I'm gonna try not to weigh for 2 weeks - until all my cd is gone! If I manage this (for someone who weighs religiously and several times a day!) will be a huge thing!

lil_legs said:
That's great :)

I am huge!! I've made the decision to remove the battery from my scales and I'm gonna try not to weigh for 2 weeks - until all my cd is gone! If I manage this (for someone who weighs religiously and several times a day!) will be a huge thing!

Haha i gave up weighig since i started step3 and lost the ability to be good! Was just wondering what would be more beneficial weight wise for tomorrow, step2 (or 3 because i prob cant stick to 2) and a run or an ss+ day with fourcd products, what do we think?doubt i can run on an ss+ day tho, id have energy of a 99 yr old!

To give u an idea of how much ive eaten sheree, half way through first course i was top button udone. By dessert i was in my trackies lol. It was worth it thogh as was big family thing and i would have been so miserable with salad an chicken! Xx

Well done Caroline and Lil legs for doing what you want!!!!!
I am sure with a couple of days of being good it will be back off. We are all seeming happy about ourselves as when we do have bad days we now say oh well, a couple of weeks ago we would of been suicidal.

V true! And u r right. Running and eating healthy much better ao thats the plan! Fook me im pooped, im off to bedfordshire! Chat properly tomoz chaps xxx
Ps sheree ur oics r fab u lil fitty!

lil_legs said:
I don't actually look that drunk, but boy I was!!

I'm in bed too, super early night required x

Ive got a proper food pregnancy and the farts in bed now. Just thought id share that! Whateer bloke gets me next is in for a treat haha!
Right, actual sleeping now Zzzz xxx

Morning everyone Im back and Im the biggest fattest bloater there is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have had a three day wine food and dancing binge and im officially disgusted with myself!!! I have rinsed everything there is to rinse in the last three days!!!!

I am well and truly back on the wagon today and not drinking any alcohol for at least two weeks!!!! Might as well come on the hen do with you lil legs loooool. Where are your pics cant see any!!!!

Hope everyone is good this morning and feeling less hungover than me...............im dying!!!!!! Wine is dangerous and I shouldnt be allowed to drink it!!! It makes me feel like I am sex on legs when really im an just managing to stand up looool!!!

O yeah missed my WI on sat due to being hungover/getting ready to go out for more partying!!! My CDC is seeing me tonight to give me my products!!

Back