Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

lil_legs said:
Whole nut** lol

Whole 'but' was better lol! I havent been 100% in that instead of soup at lunch i had 100g of chicken breast and some lettuce and for dinner i had more veg than i shud have but that was it so im not going to slit my wrists over it! Same applies to u, think considering its a sat aka the day of choc, pizza and booze we deserve medals! Btw, i bought kraft low fat honey and mustard dressing today. It was roughly 2g of carbs per serving but i didnt know what else to look out for on the label. Is this ok do we think? X

I am worried I have just undone all my hard work. I went to a Chinese buffet with my daughter I didn't eat any rice or noodles but ate a fair bit of ,eat, which will have been fried etc. not good :-( . The only good thing was I didn't stuff myself and then we went out for the night and I drank my body weight in water. I will have def gained but I still feel focused so will get back on plan tomorrow. I will do ss for at least 3-4 days to get back in the zone. I know I need to be realistic when I go back to, eating again but not yet, need to get some more weight off first. Also I did feel better when out, I bought some platforms which I would normally never wear cos I feel heels make me look like a honey monster, I even got chatted up - shame he was married !!!! MEN - ggggrrr ... I hope I don't struggle tomorrow x

I. Am. So. Hungry. That is all!

Oh heck Hun x keep busy and drink lots. weekends I find are the worst. I've had a Long lie, unlike me, but I did have a late night. I am feeling ok, I gained after yesterday but am trying to keep things in perspective and know that if I focus I will get back on track. I hate that expression "back on track" but it is so appropriate. I am supposed to be going into to Edinburgh for some teacher training for my dance class - I soooo cant be bothered but in one way it would give me something to do. Interestingly I don't feel hungry ... Don't understand that I will be out of Ketosis after yesterday?!? Here's to a better day - good luck everyone xxx

I'm supposed to be going out with friends for dinner and I looked at the menu and they have absolutely nothing I can have, trying to pursuade them to go for a carvers instead, at least I can have some broccoli and turkey, can you have gravy? Will it take you out of ketosis x

I. Am. So. Hungry. That is all!
Ya hooooo just your Guru calling lol... You will have days of feeling hungry especially when there has been food around you which you know you cant have... Stay strong. Do you like sparkling water, I used to fill up on this when I had those days!! If you can have some chicken from your allowance in the fridge and nibble on that if need be, it can help xxx

I'm supposed to be going out with friends for dinner and I looked at the menu and they have absolutely nothing I can have, trying to pursuade them to go for a carvers instead, at least I can have some broccoli and turkey, can you have gravy? Will it take you out of ketosis x

Cavery was my only way of going out for meals with friends. To be honest, be the last person in the queue of friends to grab your "turkey & broc" that way the time everyone has dished up their roasties and gravy you would be dished up and sitting down with them. xxx

I am so tired today - could that be a side effect of eating at the Chinese yesterday? I am v cold as well, despite the fact that for once the sun is out. Can't wait til bedtime, gonna be an early one me thinks. Hot bath as well. In fact I might even catch 40 winks just now - on the downside I have so much I should be doing :-(. Have been thinking a lot about my ex today as well - I wish I knew what he was doing/thinking...

Mitzy! said:
Ya hooooo just your Guru calling lol... You will have days of feeling hungry especially when there has been food around you which you know you cant have... Stay strong. Do you like sparkling water, I used to fill up on this when I had those days!! If you can have some chicken from your allowance in the fridge and nibble on that if need be, it can help xxx

Ah u are so wise! In actual fact i resorted to slightly extreme measures by going back to sleep til 12 so when i woke up i could have a chicken salad and my first shake! Feel fine now and still have 2 products to go. Hows everyone else getting on? Doesn't sound like anyone has totally blown it this wkend so pats on backs all round!

susie chisholm said:
I am so tired today - could that be a side effect of eating at the Chinese yesterday? I am v cold as well, despite the fact that for once the sun is out. Can't wait til bedtime, gonna be an early one me thinks. Hot bath as well. In fact I might even catch 40 winks just now - on the downside I have so much I should be doing :-(. Have been thinking a lot about my ex today as well - I wish I knew what he was doing/thinking...

I think cold is good?! Ir so ive heard. If u r tired and feeling a bit bad about ur chinese (which u shouldnt btw) then ur mind is bound to start wondering to things. Early night and a nice treat for urself is advised, good film bubbly bath etc. Just keep imagining all the hunky blokes u will meet when u r looking and feeling ur best xx

Haha I wish. Yep def going for a nice bubble bath might watch a chick flick, then early night. Just had a run in with my 10 yr old who thinks if he is in trouble he can blame it on me and his Dad splitting up (not recent ex) it breaks my heart but the little bugger is still in trouble. I want this day to end - much. How is your day going? X

WELL a very strange thing just happened. I made my protein meal for me not highly exciting and I added it to pasta and tomato sauce with cheese for my son. we both sat had our meal and there was left overs on both our plates, even some in the pan of mine. I was just clearing away and found myself putting the leftovers in the bin, without even thinking about it !!!! So what I hear you say ..... to put left overs in the bin for a start is new for me, I would normally eat them!! But then if I am on a diet and thinking about it I have pangs of lots of different feelings while forcing myself to put anything in the bin. To do this without even thinking about it is a bit of a revelation for me. I do hope this means that finally I am growing to a more 'normal' attitude towards food - I say normal hesitantly because who am I to define normal. Perhaps healthy should be a better word. My point here is I feel like I have made a little achievement in them there leftovers and I am going to take it.. go me lol xx

WELL a very strange thing just happened. I made my protein meal for me not highly exciting and I added it to pasta and tomato sauce with cheese for my son. we both sat had our meal and there was left overs on both our plates, even some in the pan of mine. I was just clearing away and found myself putting the leftovers in the bin, without even thinking about it !!!! So what I hear you say ..... to put left overs in the bin for a start is new for me, I would normally eat them!! But then if I am on a diet and thinking about it I have pangs of lots of different feelings while forcing myself to put anything in the bin. To do this without even thinking about it is a bit of a revelation for me. I do hope this means that finally I am growing to a more 'normal' attitude towards food - I say normal hesitantly because who am I to define normal. Perhaps healthy should be a better word. My point here is I feel like I have made a little achievement in them there leftovers and I am going to take it.. go me lol xx

BOOM! Lady that is great news. This diet is also about turning corners and new achievments that arn't just shown on the scales and that is def one for you to be proud of. Totally shows you how much habit and psychology have to do with how/when/what and why we eat. I also feel victorious having not had any booze choc or other crap this weekend and in fact aside from having an extra chicken salad instead of soup yest lunch i have been 100%! I'm just doing a bit of work and then i shall be cosying up with my chicen and mush soup and a gd film me thinks. This wkend was a tough test and i hope the scales reward me on weds! Sorry to hear about ur little boy. I know i used to blame stuff on divorced parents when i was a kid, but naughty is naughty eh and u just don't need it! be strong , you'll love him again tomorrow ;-) x

Well done all, I have failed this weekend with sweeties!! Ah well, Monday tomorrow x :break_diet:

There's always Monday Mitzy :) Well -note to self - very hot bath & VLCD - do not mix well, I didn't think I was going to get out of the bathroom alive! I have complained all day about being cold - despite the sun so decide to raise my body temp with hot bath. Dear lord there's hot then there is melting. I felt v faint when I got out. On the plus side I'm not cold anymore :)

Sweets shmeets, could be worse! Im the same susie btw, always cold since going in to ketosis (i think) but when i have a shower the room spins. Weird and wonderful things us lot are experiencing eh?! Im in bed watching peter andre and downing my last 1.5 ltrs of water. I am rock and rollll! Sleep well all, lets bust it out next week xx

Deal x let's go for it! I know I have another busy week ahead so need to be v organised but potentially I could be under my next stone barrier by Thursday's weigh in. That would amazing - I will try really hard xx night all xx

Back