Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

I literally look like i have no life as i am am always on here but...been in bed since 9.30 and cant fall asleep as thoughts of food are haunting me. I have actually got up once, gone downstairs and opened the bread bin and just stared in it. I am defo losing my marbles! So here i an back in bed with the knowledge that its midnight and in 6 hrs i have to be up for day of meetings and have my home made salad whilst everyone else scoffs 6million carby food things, Boooooo! Anyway apologies as i have moaned a lot this wkend, hopefully all foody bread shaped thoughts will evaporate by the morning!!! *tummy rumbles* night again *baby lion roars inside tummy* x

What kind of day have you had? I have been in meetings all day, took a bar and a wee pack of nuts to keep me going through the day, and I have just had a tuna salad, no shakes today - eek. Will get back on that tomorrow.... I feel a bit bloated but I've got your last weeks problem if you know what I mean, will have to give that Sennakot a bash. I had a difficult convo with my ex husband today but came away v proud of myself, no row! We have arranged to meet to discuss issues but it will be on my terms, feeling on top there. I am interested I. What the weigh in will bring on Thursday, have lost a pound over the weekend, which since I had Chinese I am chuffed with. let me know how you got on today? I am having another early night x how lazy x

I just went on to the relationship forum with the intention of writing about my broken heart, just felt that I wanted to indulge in a little more self pity. However when writing the whole story out I realised I got everything I deserved when my ex left. Quite cathartic !! I canceled the thread cos I felt I would get people saying the same thing - I deserve what I got. In a very funny way it has put everything into perspective. Obviously I still miss him and love him but I really know I need to get over myself and move on. I feel wired thinking about it like that....
How is everyone else doing today? I feel I have eaten a bit much but I think that is cos my handbag is full if you know what I mean. Onwards and upwards peeps xx

Suns out x yay x not feeling good today, v bloated and it shows on the scales :-( have a busy day at work just hope I don't cave in and eat what ever they have for lunch. I might come home at lunch time and have s shake. Feels like a hard day already and I'm just up... Good luck to everyone else, hope you are all doing better than me xx

Omg what a gorgeously stunning day! I have just got home from meetings and am sat in the grdn (with laptop so counts as working!) and a cold coke zero, bliss! Was feeling pretty grim yest an this morn as not been sleeping and had a lot of headaches bur seem to have dispersed now. I need to stop weighing myself every bloomin day as i am getting depressed at only 1-2lbs difference to last wi but i was told this would happen plus i do t think my scales r great. 3rd wi tomoz at 5 so we shall see then, ive not had naughty slip ups, just the odd extra bit of chicken or lettuce and i have been exercising. Just wondered, has anyone ever compared atkins bars to cd ones? I saw a peanut and caramel one in teaco and it was only 135cal and 11g carbs. I googled our bars as i dont have Any and that seems to be the same if not better? Anyhoo, happy sunny tuesday all xx

I had an Atkins bar sat cos I forgot mine and was shopping - didn't do me any harm!!

I'm currently in my bikini (not happy with how it looks though so I def need to get to 9st-9st 7 when I return) starting off my pre holiday tan nicely!!

Had a bar, prawn salad and just about to have a cold coke zero! 3litres down too

Hope your all doing well! Xx

lil_legs said:
I had an Atkins bar sat cos I forgot mine and was shopping - didn't do me any harm!!

I'm currently in my bikini (not happy with how it looks though so I def need to get to 9st-9st 7 when I return) starting off my pre holiday tan nicely!!

Had a bar, prawn salad and just about to have a cold coke zero! 3litres down too

Hope your all doing well! Xx

Also in my bikini an also not happy but know i lj better than i did and am doing the right things to improve. We are our own worst critics anyways so bet u a actually look fab! U and me basically had identical food today, prawn salad was gooood and i have to say the atkins bar was totally yumm so hope it doesnt effect me badly. So much easier not to eat and to drink loads in this weather, and its sposed to be like this all week WOOP! How long til ur hols? Xx

It's not warm enough here for bikinis although I am def not at that stage yet. I'm just finished work, was busy but I felt really unfocused with work. I have had some chicken, will have a shake before dance class. I'm still bloated as well which is rubbish. I need to be really good this week cos I have invited my daughter and her bf round for fillet steak on Saturday - I want to have a proper treat but will only do that if I am where I think I should be. where are you going on holiday Iil legs? Xx

Off to turkey with my Bessie and exactly a week today we will be in the air!! Ridiculously excited - cant wait to get away!

I keep telling myself I look better but I feel really big! Nevermind will hopefully stop me getting complacent and piling it all back on. Can't see me being 100% this week but I havnt been 100% since I restarted!! Def more sensible though.

Happy with the colour I've caught today - gonna go back in soon have a bath and chill out some more :)

Had a really lovely day :) x

lil_legs said:
Off to turkey with my Bessie and exactly a week today we will be in the air!! Ridiculously excited - cant wait to get away!

I keep telling myself I look better but I feel really big! Nevermind will hopefully stop me getting complacent and piling it all back on. Can't see me being 100% this week but I havnt been 100% since I restarted!! Def more sensible though.

Happy with the colour I've caught today - gonna go back in soon have a bath and chill out some more :)

Had a really lovely day :) x

Aw thats really nice to read (about the lovely day i mean.) Dont hear enough comments like that these days, and i would say the same from about 2pm when i got out to the grdn! I think you will be fine when ur away, just make the more sensible choices whilst enjoying urself i guess. Im going to cannes in 10 days and am pooping my pants as its the land of croissants, bread and vino! I will try my hardest to abstain but in my head i will have one day if proper french breakfast, maybe the last day as am only there 5 days.

I think you have to enjoy yourself, you've worked so hard to get there :)

Im gonna bear my weight in mind but if i want chips, ill be having chips - just not 3 times a day!

Straight back to CD when i return and I WILL see 9 st 7 for the first time in my adult life! We will have to pull each other through the post holiday blues and on the straight and narrow to goal!

My day was great from 1pm when i left work. Just feel on top of things and in control. Me and the "ex" and talking nicely and having a laugh again which is good, we wont be getting back together but thats ok - its his loss :) I am a good person and my prince will find me when the time is right. xxx

Hey guys wow u all have ur bikinis on...I need to blimin buy some more!!

Guess what moved holiday forward so includes the jubilee weekend so going on the 2nd. So excited its all I'm thinking about yayyyy.

Down side is I have 12 days to loose 7lbs that was my deadline!!!

Good news is I've been 100%

You guys must be loosing well xxxx

Ah check us out all positive! Lil legs, thats gd to hear about u an the ex. Makes life a little more pleasant im sure and when ur all tanned and skinny he'll be kicking himself and u wont be interested! Love that we are all away at the same time, i wish i would be at goal by thr time i go but it just isnt realistic. Will stick to stuff 100% still til i go (well done missie btw!) so i lk as gd as poss. And we def will have to have the post hols club coz i know i will be sad to e back to reality, i always am!! I just got back from boot camp, hadnt been for a wk and everyone said i looked skinnier so that made me happy :) xx

Yeah guys will defo need some support when I get back :( I'll be depressed too!!

Is anyone taking shakes of bars??

how long are we all going for/when are we back?

im leaving next tues (29th) back on 8th june but probably wont restart cd til the monday as im out on the saturday!

REALLY hope i dont pile it all back on!!

Im gonna take some shakes for the mornings so i dont eat AS MUCH bread - but im gonna have what i want, its my holiday afterall!!

Yeah I was thinking along the same lines with shakes defo xxxx

Otherwise I will be eating bread it's my fav thing lol

I'm going on the 5 coming back on the 18th. How's everyone feeling about fruit n stuff xx

Im going on the 1st and back on 5th so only a short break for me. I am def takig shakes and soup and finding out if can take hand blender in y suitcase lol! I plan to swim (properly not just on the lilo!) but we'll see if it happens! X

Back