Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Yeah I read a thing about alcohol and ketosis, so have some carbs slowly get yourself out of ketosis and then drink away lol. Ive not been out yet, my wee boy isn't for moving ggggrrr - If I don't get out I will do something in the house, I am going to my daughters tomorrow afternoon so will get a long long walk when I am there. I'm going to paint my nails in a minute then am having an early night. Can't be arsed.com

susie chisholm said:
Yeah I read a thing about alcohol and ketosis, so have some carbs slowly get yourself out of ketosis and then drink away lol. Ive not been out yet, my wee boy isn't for moving ggggrrr - If I don't get out I will do something in the house, I am going to my daughters tomorrow afternoon so will get a long long walk when I am there. I'm going to paint my nails in a minute then am having an early night. Can't be arsed.com

I cannot imagine how much harder this diet is when u have kids, if u ever get out to do anything i salute u! I personally think whatever is more than your own 'norm' in terms of exercise is better than nothing, and anything that gets ur heart pumping a little harder. I did a bit of a cleaning spree this morning (with the help of shakira's waka waka song!) and was pretty warm after :) but as i did a fair amount of exercise pre diet i think i do need to keep it up. X

Haha I just downloaded that song x I know I am going to need to move - he is sitting beside me with Ben & Jerrys frozen yogurt eek! I may mug him...
I think I will get the headphones in stick my pull up bar up and get going. Actually do you know what I am going to do? I am going to sort out my summer (smaller clothes) wardrobe, which is stuck in a suitcase. That's what I will do - trying to,persuade Matthew to go out is like pulling teeth. I have just been given the " oh fine - grunt" which means he will go but be totally miserable all the way.

Fail! Had 2 Atkins bars :-( I know I'm out of ketosis and I also know it would only take 3-4 days to get back into ketosis it is so much harder when you break the diet. Silly me. Is it ok for your body to be going in and out of ketosis ? I wonder ...
Well I will try a bit harder tomorrow. If I could just get under the next stone barrier. I need to lighten up jees

susie chisholm said:
Fail! Had 2 Atkins bars :-( I know I'm out of ketosis and I also know it would only take 3-4 days to get back into ketosis it is so much harder when you break the diet. Silly me. Is it ok for your body to be going in and out of ketosis ? I wonder ...
Well I will try a bit harder tomorrow. If I could just get under the next stone barrier. I need to lighten up jees

Which atkins bars did u have, u nay be ok? Ive got the peanut choc ones but the small size so they r less carbs and cals and fat than the cd ones. Ive concluded though that once these last 2 are gone i am never buying them again as they r not gd for u in the slightest and when i know they r siting in the fridge i cant stop thinking about them! I havent been too bad today but not as i should for a girl who only lost 1lb last wk, could kick myself! Did u mention to exercise in the end? If not dont worry and do it tomorrow. Xxx

It was the peanut ones that's them finished and I'm not buying anymore either . We did get out for a walk so that was good. Looking forward to a hike tomorrow as well. I should be ok tomorrow with shakes and a small protein meal, I really need to get this done. I just know that maintenance is going to be even harder of that I am sure.. Wouldn't it be great if once it was all off it it stayed off x

susie chisholm said:
It was the peanut ones that's them finished and I'm not buying anymore either . We did get out for a walk so that was good. Looking forward to a hike tomorrow as well. I should be ok tomorrow with shakes and a small protein meal, I really need to get this done. I just know that maintenance is going to be even harder of that I am sure.. Wouldn't it be great if once it was all off it it stayed off x

Ah see so really tomorrow will already be better than today, no bars and a hike. Although big well done for ur walk today, must say although im sooo tired and actually feel a bit rubbish i am glad i went out too. I WILL stick to it all exactly tomorrow. Maybe i should throw the last 2 bars out?! I cant forget about then in the fridge lok. I was panicking about maintenance too but tbh as the last wi was so disappointing (and i suspect this one will be too) ive kind of forgotten about it. I think focus on what we are trying to achieve now but remember there are different steps for a reason. I will always have to watch what i eat but i just want to out an end to the yoyo-ing really! X

Im a nob, i shouldnt have weighed myself...but i did! Scales basically havent budged since last week! I dont really dot understand, can 1 cup cake on sat and some extra protein some days really make that much difference, and ive done exercise too so wtf?! Am feeling totally down now, wi in tomorrow and i need to know this is working if in going to carry on with it as the money and the psychological stuff isnt worth it for no results (also i seem to have magically come on though am not due for nrly 3 wks!). 100% today and tomoz (that means no atkins bar and no extra protein!) and lets see what happens :-(

Sorry to start the day with a whinge chaps, hope everyone is feeling more cheery than me! Xxx

Caroline - chin up Hun, I bet you get a surprise at wi. If you had seen me half an hour ago , I went to do my morning ritual of weighing myself and my scales won't work!!!! Honestly the fuss I made you would have thought my left foot had dropped off. I think it needs a battery. I too am aiming for 100% today, but I said that yesterday :-( will go for it though. I have a funeral today so will be busy and distracted it will be later on at my daughters. I think I will phone her and tell her to have a chicken salad prepared and no other temptations in sight. Know what you mean about the money etc, I have had a look at other options but in reality none will work for me until I sort out me head with it's attitude to food. I better get a move on or I will be late for work, don't want to add unemployment to my list of woes...
Head up Caroline we can do this ....xx

Caroline_Louise said:
Im a nob, i shouldnt have weighed myself...but i did! Scales basically havent budged since last week! I dont really dot understand, can 1 cup cake on sat and some extra protein some days really make that much difference, and ive done exercise too so wtf?! Am feeling totally down now, wi in tomorrow and i need to know this is working if in going to carry on with it as the money and the psychological stuff isnt worth it for no results (also i seem to have magically come on though am not due for nrly 3 wks!). 100% today and tomoz (that means no atkins bar and no extra protein!) and lets see what happens :-(

Sorry to start the day with a whinge chaps, hope everyone is feeling more cheery than me! Xxx

Babe bet its your scales or maybe because of the exercise just be Ss today xx

Ta guys. Being miserable is about the least productive thing i could do today so need to snap out of that now! It just sucks as i know logically on how little calories we put in our mouths (even with the odd cuocake or vodka!) logic dictates it should be impossible not to lose! Anyway, enough if this shizzle! Another coffee for me i think and 5zillion litres of water and lets get cracking on this 100% day xxx

Good for u Hun exactly xxxx someone has chocolate cake in the office and it looks lovely xx

Good for u Hun exactly xxxx someone has chocolate cake in the office and it looks lovely xx

Agh cake! honestly cd need to invent blinkers like horses have for occasions such as cake in the office and walking down the bakery aisle in tescos! xx

Tell me about it!!! Walked past the chip shop and lunch and god it smelt good, but didn't cave in!! V.impressed with myself! Lol

Lisalu82 said:
Tell me about it!!! Walked past the chip shop and lunch and god it smelt good, but didn't cave in!! V.impressed with myself! Lol

Eek, good for u, its torture isnt it! Ive also not caved. Had 2 shake and now having ss+ meal as got boot camp tonight. Have had a cheeky coke zero though but the important thing is (take note susie!) NO ATKINS BAR!!

Stuck my finger round edge of the icing and licked it I couldn't stop myself!!!!!

Don't tell anyone at mywork!!!!!! Loooool

MissieCB said:
Stuck my finger round edge of the icing and licked it I couldn't stop myself!!!!!

Don't tell anyone at mywork!!!!!! Loooool

Hahahahaha!!! Literally the funniest thing i've heard all day! U can join me in the loony bin for people that lick their hand blenders too ;-) xx

Well done Caroline - I too have abstained from the Atkins Bars yay lol. Have stuck 100% today so that is good. I stuck a pair of trousers on earlier without thinking and then realised that I am back into my size 12's yay. I should be able to stick to it tomorrow as well and then day 3 again already, so far so good this week. My daughter is going round Europe this week for 8 weeks so that is my time line target to be looking the best I can possibly be for her return. We are planning a spa weekend when she gets back so I want to be confident in a bikini.
Good luck at Boot Camp xx

Eek, good for u, its torture isnt it! Ive also not caved. Had 2 shake and now having ss+ meal as got boot camp tonight. Have had a cheeky coke zero though but the important thing is (take note susie!) NO ATKINS BAR!!

Boot camp wow, what's that?? Need to exercise too but am going to wait until I up to SS+ as I don't think I would manage!!

Really struggling not to pick today as holiday is so close! Really gotta focus Dnt wanna put on any this week as I'll be gutted before holiday xx

Back