Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Nearly bedtime and I can say a full 100% day, despite being a difficult day, am proud of myself. Missie just keep imagining yourself reaching for that cocktail looking FINE xxx
I have set a date to meet my daughter and her bf in Amsterdam first week in July for a long weekend - nice little mini target - excited already. My scales still appear to be out of order :-( must get a battery . I've got a full day tomorrow and have to work late so am optimistic that I will have another good day.
How was Boot Camp Caroline? X

Well done all for finding the willpower today I equally did so methinks.

susie chisholm said:
Well done Caroline - I too have abstained from the Atkins Bars yay lol. Have stuck 100% today so that is good. I stuck a pair of trousers on earlier without thinking and then realised that I am back into my size 12's yay. I should be able to stick to it tomorrow as well and then day 3 again already, so far so good this week. My daughter is going round Europe this week for 8 weeks so that is my time line target to be looking the best I can possibly be for her return. We are planning a spa weekend when she gets back so I want to be confident in a bikini.
Good luck at Boot Camp xx

Great that you have a goal to aim for, and woop to being back in ur size 12's! Its funny, ive got to the end of today and feel fine an just about to have last shake. Makes me wonder what was making me be rubbish yesterday! Here's to us doing the same tomorrow. 1 day at a time. My wi tomoz at 5pm, totally dreading it but hope being spot on today and tomoz will help. What does not help is the extra tine of the month this diet has kindly given me but hey ho, these things were sent to try us! X

Lisalu82 said:
Boot camp wow, what's that?? Need to exercise too but am going to wait until I up to SS+ as I don't think I would manage!!

Its run 3 times a wk in my local park by a personal trainer and we do a mixture of cardio and strength training. All different ages, shapes and sizes and i love it. Been going since jan before i started CD and am a lot fitter. I couldnt go more than once a wk during first two wks of diet and even then i had to take it v easy but now i am back to normal. I am on step2 tho so think ur right and should wait til u r eating 1 meal before u start exercising, specially if u dont do anythin atm x

MissieCB said:
Really struggling not to pick today as holiday is so close! Really gotta focus Dnt wanna put on any this week as I'll be gutted before holiday xx

Step away from the snacks missy, lol! Dot worry about it, if ur planning to have a few carbs and treats whilst ur away then its prob better ur bod gets used to it a little so it isnt such a shock! Just remember we r all getting back on it together wen we r home. I thought u were off today, or is that lil legs?! X

susie chisholm said:
Nearly bedtime and I can say a full 100% day, despite being a difficult day, am proud of myself. Missie just keep imagining yourself reaching for that cocktail looking FINE xxx
I have set a date to meet my daughter and her bf in Amsterdam first week in July for a long weekend - nice little mini target - excited already. My scales still appear to be out of order :-( must get a battery . I've got a full day tomorrow and have to work late so am optimistic that I will have another good day.
How was Boot Camp Caroline? X

Wish my scales would run out of battery lol! Aw amsterdam will be amaze, imagine u can wear nice little summer dresses too, exciting! Boot camp was great, sweaty but thats better than when it was snowing :)

I went to one of those when I visited my sister, they don't have it around where I live. I thought I was going to die - you got no break, I did like doing it outside my sister goes every week and loves it. It is good, I need to up my exercise pffft

susie chisholm said:
I went to one of those when I visited my sister, they don't have it around where I live. I thought I was going to die - you got no break, I did like doing it outside my sister goes every week and loves it. It is good, I need to up my exercise pffft

No break?! Thats not good for u! We have a water break half way through, only a cpl of mins but u need it. Tonight we had 2 brks as so hot. It is great bein outside. I cancelled my gym membership in the end as this is so much better. I work harder and enjoy it more. I aim to run or do my jillian micheals dvd least once a wk too but i dont get as much enjoyment from that admittedly. If ur on ss+ or step2 and feeling fine then i think maybe aim for half an hr of gettig sweaty 3 times a wk. if u dnt do it then it doesnt matter as u r dieting but if u do then thats an added bonus. I am def more toned these days, despite the wobbly bits :)

Caroline_Louise said:
Step away from the snacks missy, lol! Dot worry about it, if ur planning to have a few carbs and treats whilst ur away then its prob better ur bod gets used to it a little so it isnt such a shock! Just remember we r all getting back on it together wen we r home. I thought u were off today, or is that lil legs?! X

That's lil legs she went today I think. Well do e all for 100% day I have succeeded also yayyyyy.
Finding it hard to drop off to sleep tho keep thinking about hol looooool xxxxx

Ur so good doing bootcamp it would kill me.

O yh congrats on the size 12s xxxxx

MissieCB said:
That's lil legs she went today I think. Well do e all for 100% day I have succeeded also yayyyyy.
Finding it hard to drop off to sleep tho keep thinking about hol looooool xxxxx

Ur so good doing bootcamp it would kill me.

O yh congrats on the size 12s xxxxx

Boom, good lass! I wont be able to sleep thurs night either as leaving fri mornin. Will prob still be packing at midnight anyway, im rubbish like that! When do u go again? Boot camp isnt for everyone, but i enjoy it and would be miserable if i didnt go. I cant help but wonder if that is making my weight harder to lose though in some odd way. When im back from hol i need a full 100% wk with no extra protein and then a week with no boot camp and see if it makes a difference. mouth tastes disgusting today incidentally. Had to invest in about a zillion packs of gum! Xxx

Boom, good lass! I wont be able to sleep thurs night either as leaving fri mornin. Will prob still be packing at midnight anyway, im rubbish like that! When do u go again? Boot camp isnt for everyone, but i enjoy it and would be miserable if i didnt go. I cant help but wonder if that is making my weight harder to lose though in some odd way. When im back from hol i need a full 100% wk with no extra protein and then a week with no boot camp and see if it makes a difference. mouth tastes disgusting today incidentally. Had to invest in about a zillion packs of gum! Xxx

I recon it is your excercise thats making it slower as muscle does weigh more than fat and adds to your muscle density.

Im going saturday evening but my holiday counts from friday loooool

Getting my teeth whitened on friday sooooo excited xxxxx

You are gonna look gorgeous for your hols missie x. I know my wee jaunt is ages away but I am getting fair excited and it is something to look forward to, I aim to make sure my daughter can see a big difference in me as well. I am going to step up my exercise as of today, only thing is I have a hell of a lot of paperwork to do at work, so I am going to concentrate on that first, dance class tomorrow night, might try a wee run before that, wish me luck.
Here's to another 100% day ladies I have a good feeling for us - we can do it, good luck for wi tonight Caroline I'll be thinking about you. Mine is Friday morning eeek xx

You are gonna look gorgeous for your hols missie x. I know my wee jaunt is ages away but I am getting fair excited and it is something to look forward to, I aim to make sure my daughter can see a big difference in me as well. I am going to step up my exercise as of today, only thing is I have a hell of a lot of paperwork to do at work, so I am going to concentrate on that first, dance class tomorrow night, might try a wee run before that, wish me luck.
Here's to another 100% day ladies I have a good feeling for us - we can do it, good luck for wi tonight Caroline I'll be thinking about you. Mine is Friday morning eeek xx

oOOOOOO you have to tell us how you get on!!
Good luck with the excersize Susie your better than me think im going to try and do walking and also some swimming while im away.

Wanna pop out to get something for holiday during my lunch :)))) :D

Loving the good vibes this morning ladies :D I won't lie, I am bricking it about weiging in but I will have another 100% day and see what happens. I think you might be right about my exercise missy. I read a few threads and people were saying that we aren'y taking in enough calories to exercise too so body goes in to starvation mode and hangs on to everything! Well, I will be conducting my experiemnts over next cpl of weeks to see what happens. At the end of the day exercise is good for you so I won't be giving it up, but I may have to have another small meal or something on boot camp days. we will see.
I want my teeth whitened! Is this at the dentist? I bought a kit online which actually has been quite good but I don;t do it as much as I should. And Susie is right Missie, you will be looking beauts! I cannot wait to have a tan, always feel so much better about myself with a bit of colour.
Lets show this day who's boss xxxxxxxxxxxx

hey all i lost 2lbs whoop whoop to myself is that sad? But its made me more determined this week. Thank you to all of you for your encouragement.

Newtocd said:
hey all i lost 2lbs whoop whoop to myself is that sad? But its made me more determined this week. Thank you to all of you for your encouragement.

Good for u babe, u must be super happy! Cross ur fingers and toes for me now as its my turn at 5!

congrats hun thats wicked news xxx

Loving the good vibes this morning ladies :D I won't lie, I am bricking it about weiging in but I will have another 100% day and see what happens. I think you might be right about my exercise missy. I read a few threads and people were saying that we aren'y taking in enough calories to exercise too so body goes in to starvation mode and hangs on to everything! Well, I will be conducting my experiemnts over next cpl of weeks to see what happens. At the end of the day exercise is good for you so I won't be giving it up, but I may have to have another small meal or something on boot camp days. we will see.
I want my teeth whitened! Is this at the dentist? I bought a kit online which actually has been quite good but I don;t do it as much as I should. And Susie is right Missie, you will be looking beauts! I cannot wait to have a tan, always feel so much better about myself with a bit of colour.
Lets show this day who's boss xxxxxxxxxxxx

yeah im dead excited to have sunglasses worthy smile. Feeling bloated today but cant wait for this week to end!!

There are jubilee chocolates in the office and its killing me slowly not being able to have any :(

Back