Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Caroline_Louise said:
Good for u babe, u must be super happy! Cross ur fingers and toes for me now as its my turn at 5!

Thanks yes I am despite eating rubbish this weekend. Good luck at 5 you'll be fine

Woop woop 2 3/4 lbs baby! Now at 10st 9 and 9lbs to go :)

Yay well done Caroline xx I have had a 12 hour day at work so very little chance to be anything but good. Home now and I should have something even if it is just a shake but I am so tired I just want to get a shower and into bed... I have another busy day tomorrow so fingers crossed that will have been me 100% most of the week, can't remember what I did on Monday . I have a meal out on Friday but after my weigh in, my scales at home are still not working either ggrr, so Friday I am hoping will be a nice surprise x

susie chisholm said:
Yay well done Caroline xx I have had a 12 hour day at work so very little chance to be anything but good. Home now and I should have something even if it is just a shake but I am so tired I just want to get a shower and into bed... I have another busy day tomorrow so fingers crossed that will have been me 100% most of the week, can't remember what I did on Monday . I have a meal out on Friday but after my weigh in, my scales at home are still not working either ggrr, so Friday I am hoping will be a nice surprise x

Thanks :) was totally the boost i needed before holiday!! Im sure u will have a nice surprise too, i was convinced i would have sts! I have celebrated tonight by having 4 turkey bacon rashers with my 2 eggs, rock and roll! Had to buy 2 wks of products today due to my cdc going away next wk and blimey it was a bit of a shock handing over that money but today showed me its still def worth it, i feel so happy! Susie u need to make sure u have all ur shakes at least, u dont want to go bald or something! Xx

susie chisholm said:
Lol Bald dear me you are right, I am going to make an omelette and have a shake for pudding but I really don't feel like it.

Hey its great u dont feel like it! I could have gone the whole day on only y brekkie and lunch shakes too but i did enjoy my dinner and frozen choc orange in the end :) Isnt it weird how on monday we wanted to eat the whole workd (and its atkins bars!) and now we arent fussed!

I know, it is encouraging for when we go back to eating 'normally' I hope I can keep in the habit of if I over eat one day it doesn't mean I carry on for the rest of the month! Bloody hell, it almost sound like I am addressing some of my long standing issues with food. It's not as important and right now I am eating cos I need to and not stuffing my face cos I want to - interesting...

susie chisholm said:
I know, it is encouraging for when we go back to eating 'normally' I hope I can keep in the habit of if I over eat one day it doesn't mean I carry on for the rest of the month! Bloody hell, it almost sound like I am addressing some of my long standing issues with food. It's not as important and right now I am eating cos I need to and not stuffing my face cos I want to - interesting...

Tell me about it! I was saying to my cdc that my aim was to have a healthy relationship with food, as is prob most peoples on here. Its def emotional and habitual for me. And what i realised on sunday was that actually i was full after my main course and whilst it wasnt great watching everyone order an eat their pud, i got over it pretty fast! Food is fuel, u r right! X

I'm def an emotional eater ans strangely this week I have been very emotional but food didn't even come into my mind - weird ! I started this diet when my fella left me so I have done it through heartbreak and usually that would see me stuff my face. I am certainly thinking about why I eat much more I am actually excited about Friday. Oh yeah and I am going to sign up for a local charity 5k run. It's not til August so that gives me time to get training and help with maintaining. I love running I'm just not very good at it..

Cor im a boredom eater and habit eater i just love food and eating all different things... one of my worst is sugar!! Hope everyone is good this morning im really starting to freak out that im gonna put on loads of weight on holiday :(

Have either of you taken summer berry on a plane before I have just started a thread and im worried it will cause problems incase they think its an illegal substance??? xx

Cor im a boredom eater and habit eater i just love food and eating all different things... one of my worst is sugar!! Hope everyone is good this morning im really starting to freak out that im gonna put on loads of weight on holiday :(

Have either of you taken summer berry on a plane before I have just started a thread and im worried it will cause problems incase they think its an illegal substance??? xx

Know what you mean. I have to say after my good wi yesterday i have decided that i am going to stick to plan whilst im away, except on prob my last day where i wil have the proper french breakfast. I am only away 5 days after all. I just feel like as I am only 9lbs away from goal I reeeally don't want to f**k it up! Hopefully the next time i go away I will be step 3 then the carbs won't be such a biggy!
You should decide whats best for you though as you know yourself best! If you just want to eat/ drink what u like whilst away then thats cool. You just have to be ok with the fact that you will put on weight, but you know you can lose it again when ur back as uve done up til now.
LOL to ur 'illegal substance' drink pwder! I must admit I am slightly concerned about the hand blender being removed form my suitcase but what can you do!? It should be fine but if it goes it goes and will have to deal with it. I will have 15 shakes with me too, and cajun spice mix so if someone does check my suitcase they will think i am mental! Don;t panic though, I'm sure will be fine and the v worst is they will take it out and ul have to have normal water and coke zero xx

Know what you mean. I have to say after my good wi yesterday i have decided that i am going to stick to plan whilst im away, except on prob my last day where i wil have the proper french breakfast. I am only away 5 days after all. I just feel like as I am only 9lbs away from goal I reeeally don't want to f**k it up! Hopefully the next time i go away I will be step 3 then the carbs won't be such a biggy!
You should decide whats best for you though as you know yourself best! If you just want to eat/ drink what u like whilst away then thats cool. You just have to be ok with the fact that you will put on weight, but you know you can lose it again when ur back as uve done up til now.
LOL to ur 'illegal substance' drink pwder! I must admit I am slightly concerned about the hand blender being removed form my suitcase but what can you do!? It should be fine but if it goes it goes and will have to deal with it. I will have 15 shakes with me too, and cajun spice mix so if someone does check my suitcase they will think i am mental! Don;t panic though, I'm sure will be fine and the v worst is they will take it out and ul have to have normal water and coke zero xx

yeah guess so trouble is they dont do coke zero in bars really!!!

Worried they will open my suitcase and then while they are looking it will miss the plane and i will have no suitcase!!!

yeah guess so trouble is they dont do coke zero in bars really!!!

Worried they will open my suitcase and then while they are looking it will miss the plane and i will have no suitcase!!!

Yeah ur right re coke zero in bars i think. I heard they were sposed to be swapping diet coke with it but doesn't really seem to have hapened! i think maybe pepsi max might be like coke zero...will look in to it asap.
Do you really need the water flavouring? you might just have to suck it in and drink normal water but if you hate water then i get that must be way easier said than done lol xx

Yeah ur right re coke zero in bars i think. I heard they were sposed to be swapping diet coke with it but doesn't really seem to have hapened! i think maybe pepsi max might be like coke zero...will look in to it asap.
Do you really need the water flavouring? you might just have to suck it in and drink normal water but if you hate water then i get that must be way easier said than done lol xx

water isnt the problem but im intending on drinking vodka and soda water with water flavouring loooool xx

there is method to my madness :p

MissieCB said:
water isnt the problem but im intending on drinking vodka and soda water with water flavouring loooool xx

there is method to my madness :p

Ohhh i get ya! Sounds yum! Honestly i wouldn't worry, i used to be cabin crew and the stories u hear about weird stuff in suitcases! At worst they would just take the tub out so it'll be fine xx

Woops, caroline just had food meltdown! Luckily it was all allowed stuff but i had an 2 bars and a load of chicken celery and cottage cheese. Im gonna be hungry tonight now ive eaten my whole days worth of stuff in one go! Dont really know why it happened either :-/ never mind!

At least it was the good food. As they say drink up!!!!

Dont stress your gonna be fine it was all good food just drink water and have an early night hun xxx Are you getting weighed in tonight???? Im loosing track of days loool xxxx

When your weight losses slow down, is it worth going onto SS+???

Your metabolism has obviously slowed down as your not putting the right amount calories in, so if you had a small SS+ meal would that help the weight losses pick up???

Does anyone know or tried this?

MissieCB said:
Dont stress your gonna be fine it was all good food just drink water and have an early night hun xxx Are you getting weighed in tonight???? Im loosing track of days loool xxxx

Im drowning in packing atm so just having a stress out lol! Gad loads of water and black coffee, and am actually intending to go to boot camp tonight so hopefully it will burn off there! I got weighed yesterday hun, 2 3/4lbs off :) x

Back