Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

I am officially so mad with myself - I have gained weight and I am puffy and bloated with eating far too much over the last two days. I am sitting with a coffee and a Shakes and am giving myself a good telling off - I know now the next three days will be tough and I would love to take some time off work to just think about this but I'm too busy there, I think I might take Friday off and escape to solitude of my daughters empty cottage. I am aiming for ss 100% this week - said that last week didn't I? See its the issues with food, in another thread I have said I am doing some research, am going to get on that and take it seriously. I am a bit of a swot anyway so things like this interest me, will let you know.... Happy Sunny Sunday xx

I am officially so mad with myself - I have gained weight and I am puffy and bloated with eating far too much over the last two days. I am sitting with a coffee and a Shakes and am giving myself a good telling off - I know now the next three days will be tough and I would love to take some time off work to just think about this but I'm too busy there, I think I might take Friday off and escape to solitude of my daughters empty cottage. I am aiming for ss 100% this week - said that last week didn't I? See its the issues with food, in another thread I have said I am doing some research, am going to get on that and take it seriously. I am a bit of a swot anyway so things like this interest me, will let you know.... Happy Sunny Sunday xx

Chin up Hun, just look forward don't dwell on what you done just focus on the week ahead. I am feeling a little fed up today, would so love to eat a bit of chocolate or anything!!! I know I won't but when you have days like these it's very hard.

Thanks lisalu - I know I need to keep going x I have been for a swim and a long walk and have accepted an invite to go out with friends tonight. I will not drink but hats not an issue it will fill in my time. I haven't finished my house work but I have made good use of the day. So far I have also stuck to plan even just getting one day out the way right now I think I would feel better xx hope your ay is going well x

Yeh days ok, feel really tired and short fused, not sure why as slept for 8hours last night. Don't feel hungry, cooked the family's dinner so that's done. It's funny how you can feel really down and not know why- guess its your body dealing with the lack of food!!! So 2 shakes down, not sure if I am going to have my soup or a bit of chicken for dinner, will see how I feel. Then I have ironing to do, so nothing glam here. Have a great evening. X

Ok, last week I lost 6.6lbs so great, however this week I am going to do SS+ and have 2 products and a meal to see if I can keep the losses good as I believe that your metabolism slows down and thats why your losses slow down. Having looked at quite a few posts from people on here say they move up the steps they lose more weight faster. So I shall let you all know how it goes, and then maybe after this week another week on SS. x

Its great to feel in total control of my weight and food!!!

Lisalu82 said:
Ok, last week I lost 6.6lbs so great, however this week I am going to do SS+ and have 2 products and a meal to see if I can keep the losses good as I believe that your metabolism slows down and thats why your losses slow down. Having looked at quite a few posts from people on here say they move up the steps they lose more weight faster. So I shall let you all know how it goes, and then maybe after this week another week on SS. x

Its great to feel in total control of my weight and food!!!

Ss+ is still 3 products hun x

Lisalu82 said:
Thanks for that, I am going to struggle having 3 and a meal. Do you have to have 3 products?

I've just got to target & my cd says "why would you have 4 meals"??

So I'm on 2 packets and chicken/tuna and salad..

Even thou the books states 3 pkts and a meal !!! I've done 5 days & feel good don't think I could of had 3 + food...

Good luck..

I've just got to target & my cd says "why would you have 4 meals"??

So I'm on 2 packets and chicken/tuna and salad..

Even thou the books states 3 pkts and a meal !!! I've done 5 days & feel good don't think I could of had 3 + food...

Good luck..

Thanks for that, congratulations on getting to goal!! Don't have loads to go so thought I would move up to SS+ and if the losses are not as good then go back down. Did you do SS all the way? Where your losses good?

Lisalu82 said:
Thanks for that, congratulations on getting to goal!! Don't have loads to go so thought I would move up to SS+ and if the losses are not as good then go back down. Did you do SS all the way? Where your losses good?

Yeah losses first wk 9lb 2nd wk 5. - then 3lbs with two wks 4lb.....

wow your weight loss is really good, that's what i'm hoping for...we have about the same goal and are almost the same height, hoping i can do as well as you :eek:

Ok, so I am about to start "Fifty shades of Grey" as advised by lots of you!!

today is my first day of SS...hoping that it doesn't get unbearable, i'm starving but finding when my stomach grumbles a quick squirt of sugar free breath spray makes me feel less hungry for about an hour at least. Will see how it goes :eek:

Morning to the CD crew. Think most of my lot r still on their hols but i got back today. Quick report, i stuck to diet totally for 4 out of my 5 days away with cd products during the day then in the eve i was out for dinner and just made te healthiest choices i could with fish and salads etc. Obvs couldnt control how stuff was cooked (v fond on butter and oil in france!) but i did the best i could. On the last day i let myself have diet hol so had proper french breakfast with a croissant and brioche, chicken and salad for lunch then i had a baguette and some sort of pastry thing at the airport, boy oh boy was that a goood day :) I love to exercise so hiked up this massive hill/mountain thing 3 out of 5 days and i did 20 lengths in the pool every day so im hoping to slightly counter act the last days food altho obvs im well out of ketosis. Ive weighed myself today and seem to have lost a few lbs but i know yesterdays carbs wont be showing yet. Straight back on it today with my 30 day shred dvd this morn and a yummy choc shake. Hope everyone is well, hi to those i dont know yet and look forward to hearing how u r all doin xxx

You are so strong Caroline send some strength my way

I think you defo have more willpower than me...work today is going to be a struggle but i'm doing ok so far (have avoided the break room like the plague though lol). I'm not really hungry, haven't even had my first shake yet (trying to leave it as late as I can in the day so I can have one later in the night when my willpower is at it's weakest)...here's to ketosis! ha ha

Trust me its sooo nt easy! Just been in tesco doing post hol shop and was torture! BUT jst had to go and buy some emergency jeans as mine r now way too big and that has spurred me on :) Just a case of finding ur inspiration i think

Hey Caroline, glad you enjoyed your hols, very impressive sticking to diet so well. I have totally fell off the wagon in a big way, if I don't pull it back some I am in danger of undoing all the success I have had so far. I have been out of control this week and I can't understand why. I am going away for a few day to be myself apart from dance classes I have committed to I don't want any contact with anyone and am aiming to be able just to stick to diet, get into Ketosis and then keep steady. That day one thing is so hard to break I am booking my flights tonight and I am thinking about putting a calendar up in my room to cross off the days. I am also lacking energy and motivation. So I may actually be sick, I have thought I have had half ever all week but maybe it's a virus, then again maybe I am just a greedy lump!
My friends are starting to comment that I am keeping myself to myself too much but I really don't feel sociable. What a grump I am, hopefully this weekend will see me turn a corner xxx nice to have you back Caroline xxxx

Well talk about a weird way to get your mojo back! I have a random text and a phone call from my ex tonight!!! I have a possible opportunity to meet up with him on Friday - how gutted am I that I have been off the rails all week? Anyway even if I hadnt I would still take the same course of action - I am going to text him and state that I don't think it is a good idea if we meet up. I have nothing to gain from it - I know It won't change things between us and I will only get more hurt and he has hurt me enough! I really really want to see him but I have kept my self respect in tact throughout him leaving me I am not about to let it go now! Another bloody challenge but it does seem that when I am licking my wounds from our break up I am not stuffing my face with comfort food.
If he hadn't contacted me tonight I would have eaten pizza! Back on shakes tomorrow which was always the plan but I def think I will manage to get through it. Now my dilemma is do I email him tonight with my message? Text him tomorrow? Or wait until he phones me on Friday?.....

Back