Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Everyone seems very happy on here today!!! I am too!! I have had my 2 shakes and will have a soup a bit later, really need to see the scales budge soon as been the same for about 6days now, I did have my totm last week so maybe that's got something to do with it??!! I was uming and arghing whether todo SS+ from now but will stay on SS for now and see if the scales start to go down!!

Just come back from the official weigh in and i've lost 11lbs in 6 days, i'm ecstatic :D

Wow Lani that is fantastic - no wonder you are ecstatic well done. I'm so pleased for you. I want lose 8lbs this and I will aim for this however TOTM so might not quite get there. This is turning out to be a good week and it's only Monday x. Who is weighing in tomorrow? Bets it's a good loss...

Thanks, I'm on my TOTM too, so was really shocked, CDC reckons I must have been retaining mental amounts of water...whatever the reason, i'm happy with it ha ha

Lani123 said:
Just come back from the official weigh in and i've lost 11lbs in 6 days, i'm ecstatic :D

Omfg!!! That is absolutely totally amazing, congratulations! You deserve to be ecstatic :-D

Thanks, I had some sparkling water and a gherkin to celebrate ha ha, how times are a changing :D

When I first did CD I lost 4.5 stone, 2 years ago. Then my family started telling me I was losing to much etc, it really messed with my head and I regret listening to them. I did ss for 12 weeks then ss+ for a further 4 weeks to achieve this. It was for my 40 th and at my party people didn't recognise me, it was a great feeling, however after that I started to get a bit negative about it and after I got weighed I would 'celebrate' with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich!!!! Needless to say it was a slippery slope and it soon became a commiseration peanut butter sandwich and 2 years later I have 2 stone to lose 1.5 stone of that I had already lost!!! Maddening.... It was just Lani saying you celebrated with a very sensible choice, I wish I had stuck to that, it brought back some memories. I am totally on this until I get to target and then when I am trying to maintain I will be on here sobbing daily xx well done Lani, don't really know you but am feeling v proud of you x

Lani123 said:
Thanks, I had some sparkling water and a gherkin to celebrate ha ha, how times are a changing :D

Hahaha, girl u is craaazy! God i love gherkins, r they carborific? May have to purchase some!

Thanks both, gherkins have hardly any calories in (13 per 100g and a big jar only has about 350g drained weight, and only 2.1g carbs per 100g too) I love gherkins so i am happy they are so low in calories lol. I just can't wait to get to my goal weight, i've lost 7.5% of my body weight in 6 days! madness :)

whenever i've needed to crunch something this week I have eaten a gherkin, because they are crunchy and tangy they satisfy me ha ha

Losing weight like that is such a good feeling, it has really motivated to have a good loss this week x Caroline when is your weigh in this week?

i'm sure you will, if I can do it, anyone can :) I know next week won't be as good but as long as it's a loss i'm happy

Can we have gherkins on SS??? I love them, would love them with tuna on a SS+ meal

I don't know officially, but I had quite a few last week and it hasn't done me any harm, you probably need to be careful with what they're pickled in (no citric acid for example) but they are ultra low in calories and carbs so I don't see why not

Thats it, im getting me a mega jar of gherkins this week!! Ive eaten too much today but dont really care as it wasnt that much and all diet friendly. Im such a rebel lok. My WI is in weds. Didnt have one last wk as my cdc was away. I dont know what to expect really. As long as its at least 2lbs i'll be happy enough :)

if you put on weight because of excessive gherkin consumption don't blame me lol (remember to read the label and make sure they are low cal etc). I'm sure you'll do 2lbs hun :)

Lani123 said:
if you put on weight because of excessive gherkin consumption don't blame me lol (remember to read the label and make sure they are low cal etc). I'm sure you'll do 2lbs hun :)

Hehe don't worry i shall only hold myself accountable! Normally in vinegar u think but no idea of what goes in to the jar really so i'll have a good read. I have boot camp tomoz so hopefully will kick off a bit more flab before weds! How r ur clothes fitting now? Must be a bit looser! X

oh and don't over do it as they have a bit of salt in and could cause you to retain water. They are abit looser i suppoer, nothing major (i'm staying up my mums as i'm dog and cat sitting as they are in Turkey, so only have a few changed of clothes until tomorrow when I go back to my house to pick some stuff up, i'll have a better idea then I think) if i could lose 3lbs next week and get to a stone i'd be more than happy with that :D

Back