Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Susie, mega congratulations m'dear! V please for u, i know how much u needed that boost. I figured/hoped u were feeling a bit happier as i hadn't seen as much of u on here! Isn't it a bloomin brilliant feeling when someone comments on ur weight loss?!! I had it yesterday from a friend i'd not seen in a while and i wondered round with a dorky smile all day afterwards! Really glad i had my blip actually as ive come back better and stronger, providing i control booze consumption tonight of course!

You'll be ok, I am still not ready to face the pub...think another week is needed before I can handle not drinking...sad isn't it lol

Lani123 said:
You'll be ok, I am still not ready to face the pub...think another week is needed before I can handle not drinking...sad isn't it lol

No it isnt sad, its reeeeally tough! I am drinking tonight because i cant go out to celebrate someones engagement and just have water. Maybe thats more sad, that i feel i have to drink?! Or if i am justifying it then its a celebration and i'd e upset if someone wouldn't have a glass on my engagement, and also this sort of thin is part of real life. Providing it isn't a regular thing and its balanced out with exercise it should be ok every so often. I worked out really hard this morning and am 100% today so tbh im go a enjoy it :)

as soon as the weight is off i'll start doing it then, can't even face it (the main thing is the morning after I want to eat everything in sight, and i'm not ready for that yet lol)

I'm hoping i'll be at goal weight by the end of august and I can start drinking a bit then.

Thankfully no engagements coming up, although I do have a wedding next month (it's my boy'f friend so i'm not too worried about not drinking lol)

Oh the things we do to get slim eh? ha ha

Hey all! Well done on the losses, all those going out tonight enjoy. I'm so hungry I nearly drank my mouthwash!! Haven't seen the scales move much but having a cheat free day still only 3 more days until my weigh in.

you'll be fine i'm sure :eek:, i'm not looking to weigh in on monday either, my scales are saying i've put on weight, I think i'll cry if that happens lol x

I do feel much better an stronger, have been very busy at work and keeping myself going. I have stopped wishing the time away wanting to lose weight , I really think the one day at a time thing is really working for me. I am so excited about meeting up extended family tomorrow. My cousins son Connor has been through so much after a horrendous accident and it will be a very proud moment tomorrow to watch him carry the Olympic Torch. Wish for some son tho'. So how are we all going to get through the weekend? Hope we can stay on here when we get to target so we can keep each other when maintaining. That is my scary thing! ...

Yaaaaaay!!! 3lbs off - 2nd mini goal complete and only 5lbs to go!!!

My CDC said I really need to move up the steps now or I am going to start losing lean muscle, am quite excited now about getting those last lbs off and going to the gym.

Aw well done Lisalu, that is so good. I am so excited for us all we are really getting there, let's keep positive over the weekend xx woop woop us !

Aw well done Lisalu, that is so good. I am so excited for us all we are really getting there, let's keep positive over the weekend xx woop woop us !

A toast to us with water!!! Cheers and keep pushing the CD products

Did you have a good holiday I'll legs?
Today I have had the greatest day, started off by going to Newcastle to see. Y cousins son carry the Olympic Torch. When I met my family there one of my cousins and my aunt, neither of whom I have seen for two years since I lost weight, recognised me. I walked towards my aunt to give her a cuddle and she backed away put her hands up and said "I don't know you". And she genuinely didn't know who I was until I spoke. Then my cousin walked in and asked who i was and couldn't believe the change in me. I was 4.5 stone heavier the last time they saw me, so I must look different.
Then I got chatted up by one of my cousins friends, nice ego boost, obviously didn't take him on.
Then on the way home my son wanted to go to the Metro Centre and have a Chinese Buffet. I had been very good all day so I agreed, I actually laughed as my plate was barely full and I only ate leaf of it before I was full. Looks like all you can eat buffets are no longer value for money for me.
I am having an early night, we had an early start and a long day. I am so proud of Connor and felt humbled to be a part of e proceedings today.

I'm glad you had a good time. Yep today really made me think, about lots of things, but when I was speaking to my aunt, who hadnt recognised me I felt very confident when telling her that I was finally getting my eating habits under control. Truth was I actually believed it as well. It's been a great day, also i wore my designer coat, that I haven't worn for about a year, felt great. Only designer thing I have so it's good to be able to wear it again.
We are here for you if you need support getting back into the swing of things - good luck xx

Good for you x - I am not aiming for that - 10.7 is my target and I am hoping to get there by 7 th July and I am going to try damn hard to achieve that xx come on we are on a roll x

Back