Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

I want to get to 7 stone 7 by the end of august....it seems like forever away at the moment :-(

Yep...was 7 stone at one point but that was too small. I'm only 5ft 1, so can't get away with even being 8 stone without looking a bit tubby still...I'm always envious of people who are taller, even if they weigh a lot more they carry it so much better, I just look like a dumpy dwarf ha ha x

I know, I know people who are shorter than me and weigh more and look smaller...crazy isn't it

Currently resisting a cupcake, I'm having a coffee instead and chilling my mind. I have dinner all planned and shopped very well with my son. We are now falling out over DIY and I kind of wanted to sit with a coffee and a cupcake, but I'm not! There will be a time when having a cupcake is ok but not until I get to my target weight. I ate off plan yesterday, prob why I'm craving today but it's a slippery slope to fall into. So I am having my coffee can't say in peace as the row about DIY continues - boys and their toys !!!

lil_legs said:
Im really solid so i dont think id look right if i went into the low 9s. mad how everyone is soooo different! x

I've realised once joining MMs just how different our body types are. We can be the same height and weight but our dress sizes could be sooo different.

Lani123 said:
I want to get to 7 stone 7 by the end of august....it seems like forever away at the moment :-(

Uv done so good. U lost loads in week 1! That inspired me to keep at it.

I'm on my own with the DIY Matthew has spat the dummy - practicing for when he gets older I suppose. He can't understand why I won't let him drill through a wall , that we know the drill isn't long enough for??. And then he could finish it off with a screwdriver!!!!! I don't own this house I am only renting just now so I can't destroy it! He has now phoned his pals to come round so I'm on my own... On the plus side the cupcake is still in the fridge!

I better get cracking lol if I sit on my bum all day then it won't get done, I am having one of those days where I am struggling to get going - usually music helps, might shoe in my headphones and embarrass Matthew in front of his pals with my singing and dancing x

Right I compromised - I licked a bit of the frosting from the top of offending cupcake and threw the rest in the bin! A fail but not of epic proportions, I feel it could have been worse.i have put up my coat hook, which looks ok but I don't think I could hang any heavy coats on it - I am now reading the instructions for swapping a pendant for a spotlight. So very tempted for phone my ex husband who is a sparky to come and do it. He would charge me!

congrats on not eating the cake. I've found this week really hard, my boy'f is starting to take the mick with the food he's eating in front of me...takeaways, burritos, brownies, ice cream, you name it, he's eaten it (the annoying thing is he normally eats really well...it's like he's doing it on purpose) so this week has been really tough...but have my weigh in day at 6:30 today, hoping for a loss If I don't lose anything i'm going to be so gutted, this week has been really hard for me and I don't know if i'll carry on with no loss :-(

Hey guys, and welcome back lil legs. Hope ur holibob was amazing.

So... After what was an amazing night out on fri my psycho ex showed up and caused a scene (i actually have a restraining order against him :-( ) i dont think i have ever got so drunk in my life. We were on champers anyway which in theory is fairly low carb but honestly the amount of it i drunk is soooo not good. I spent sat in bed at my mums just being a pathetic tearful mess and had no shakes with me so ended up eating two meals. They were both cd meals but the 5 slices if edam i had after def werent. Sun i also had two small meals and a shake so slightly less bad. If i lose anything this wk (esp if u cast ur mind back to my cd bar binge last weds) it will be a bloody miracle. Need the rain to f-off so i can run my arse off an hopefully prevent a disastrous weigh in on weds! Anyhow, its about picking up and carrying on which is what im doing and instead of cancelling my wi which i am tempted to do, i hae to take the rough with the smooth. Hope everyone else is ok i will hve a good read through all the posts made jn my absence so i can catch up. CL xxx

Awww..that sucks, we all have psycho ex's on here, think it's a bit of a common theme lol.

I'm sure you'll be ok, might not lose much but I don't think you'll put it on :) x

Lani123 said:
Awww..that sucks, we all have psycho ex's on here, think it's a bit of a common theme lol.

I'm sure you'll be ok, might not lose much but I don't think you'll put it on :) x

Yeah we do, wtf is wrong with these stupid idiot men?! I am having to be so strong not to get on the scales. There us just no point as i will only get depressed. Will do my run to tonight and boot camp tomoz and hope for the best on weds *sigh* xx

Yeah we do, wtf is wrong with these stupid idiot men?! I am having to be so strong not to get on the scales. There us just no point as i will only get depressed. Will do my run to tonight and boot camp tomoz and hope for the best on weds *sigh* xx

I made the mistake of going on my mums sclaes this morning...according to them I haven't lost even a pound since last week, I think i'll actually cry. Don't get on them...I know it's hard but they always end up making you feel like you've been kicked in the nuts lol.

Weigh in at 6:30, please wish me luck...i'm going to need it :-(

Lani123 said:
I made the mistake of going on my mums sclaes this morning...according to them I haven't lost even a pound since last week, I think i'll actually cry. Don't get on them...I know it's hard but they always end up making you feel like you've been kicked in the nuts lol.

Weigh in at 6:30, please wish me luck...i'm going to need it :-(

Hey listen missus, u have been so good and determined despite how tough u r finding it. I won't promise u ul lose this wk because this diet is weird, BUT if u don't u will next week. U need to Appreciate that if u stick to this diet it is literally impossible for it not to come off, its science!! I will cross all my fingers and tors for u but tbh j am fully expecting u to be on here all happy later because uve had a nice lil loss, be positive it WILL haplen babe xx

Hey listen missus, u have been so good and determined despite how tough u r finding it. I won't promise u ul lose this wk because this diet is weird, BUT if u don't u will next week. U need to Appreciate that if u stick to this diet it is literally impossible for it not to come off, its science!! I will cross all my fingers and tors for u but tbh j am fully expecting u to be on here all happy later because uve had a nice lil loss, be positive it WILL haplen babe xx

Thanks, it's just been a mental week, and none of my friends or family are supportive (mum is back from holiday on wednesday and know she's going to do the 'it's not sustainable' and 'you look like crap' talk *sigh*)

I just want to crawl into bed and stay there for a few months until this is all over...bad times :-(

Back