Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Mitzy! said:
How has everybodys Monday dieting been??

I will be the first to put my hand up and say I have slipped.... rather than opening the Pringles has I did yesterday, I have finished them! Other than that, I have been good & rather starved!!!!

:eat: now waiting for my man to come home so we can salad and chicken together!!!!

Well i was good all day until an hr ago when i had to have a piece f dry toast as utterly convinced i was gonna be sick, u know the feeling-horrid! Bit annoyed but worth it as feel totally ok now and will be going out for a run (the second i get off the sofa!)

Maybe now ur done with the pringles temptation is gone and u can crack on?! Could be worse anyway,someone said compare the teeny slip ups to the old u and it is really no biggy!

Mitzy! said:
How has everybodys Monday dieting been??

I will be the first to put my hand up and say I have slipped.... rather than opening the Pringles has I did yesterday, I have finished them! Other than that, I have been good & rather starved!!!!

:eat: now waiting for my man to come home so we can salad and chicken together!!!!

That's not too bad I have stuck to it apart from two lettuce leaves looooool x

MissieCB said:
That's not too bad I have stuck to it apart from two lettuce leaves looooool x

Lettuce?!! Call the diet police!!! ;-)

Well i was good all day until an hr ago when i had to have a piece f dry toast as utterly convinced i was gonna be sick, u know the feeling-horrid! Bit annoyed but worth it as feel totally ok now and will be going out for a run (the second i get off the sofa!)

Maybe now ur done with the pringles temptation is gone and u can crack on?! Could be worse anyway,someone said compare the teeny slip ups to the old u and it is really no biggy!

Love it, the old me was this bad!!! I have gainned about 8lbs and to be honest the reason why I have slipped off the wagon is that the CD is now realllllllllly boring for me. I have been considering weather to just do this 8lbs by myself rather that CD..... not sure though!
CD- it will come off quick
Myself- I can eat real food!!!! :devilangel:

The sun is out, i got pi**ed at the weekend and ate bread today yet am still sitting here, wtf is up with me?! Last few days i have really lost my will power. Tell u what, if my weigh in on weds is bad i am going back to step2 as i was way more dedicated and found it actually easier.

Right, getting up in 3,2...1 !

I'm such a tea and coffee lover and I'm struggling with having it black. Can I keep a vanilla shake back and use a tea spoon in my tea as a milk substitute? Not sure if it will actually work.
I'm drinking 4-5 pints of plain water a day which is fine but I just need a cuppa lol :D

Mitzy! said:
Love it, the old me was this bad!!! I have gainned about 8lbs and to be honest the reason why I have slipped off the wagon is that the CD is now realllllllllly boring for me. I have been considering weather to just do this 8lbs by myself rather that CD..... not sure though!
CD- it will come off quick
Myself- I can eat real food!!!! :devilangel:

Haha on at least ur honest :) Only you know what u really want and what u can really stick to. If u really want to lose those 8lbs and think u can do it without cd then do, thats a whole load of money saved! But if u r like me, u can't be trusted lol!

Caroline_Louise said:
Lettuce?!! Call the diet police!!! ;-)

Ha how funny u made me giggle!!
Mitzy just trying to stick to Ss no food x

Hey all, I go away for a few days and you all fall apart lol. Well I've been really ill since friday (like linda blair in the exorcist sort of ill) so don't eat anything, no shakes until last night and then everything I tried came straight back up. Was about to call a dr out as was so dehydrated I thought I was going to die when I sent the OH out for a burger....I think he thought I was going insane. Anyway he came back with a whopper, I cut into into quarters and slowly had one quarter, low and behold I managed to keep it down and then had some water and kept that down and have eaten again today and still feeling dodgy but defo of the death watch now. Funny what your body can do when given something it obviously needed. So I've had some chips today and a bit of bacon and will back to ss tomorrow. Must have had some dodgy bug. So not feeling bad about the diet as I think of was hours away from ending up in A and E. Hope you guys have had a better one than me....on the plus side I weighed in boots as not seeing my cdc til the weekend and I'm just under 9st 6, which means I've lost a stone in 20 days...I'm over the moon :)

lil_legs said:
I'm here!

Epic fail on my part, steaming drunk last night and eaten loads today- tomorrow is a new 100% day!!

I knew it loooooool ha ha totally thought u wouldn't be back for some reason!!!

Why the p*ss up???

Lani123 said:
Hey all, I go away for a few days and you all fall apart lol. Well I've been really ill since friday (like linda blair in the exorcist sort of ill) so don't eat anything, no shakes until last night and then everything I tried came straight back up. Was about to call a dr out as was so dehydrated I thought I was going to die when I sent the OH out for a burger....I think he thought I was going insane. Anyway he came back with a whopper, I cut into into quarters and slowly had one quarter, low and behold I managed to keep it down and then had some water and kept that down and have eaten again today and still feeling dodgy but defo of the death watch now. Funny what your body can do when given something it obviously needed. So I've had some chips today and a bit of bacon and will back to ss tomorrow. Must have had some dodgy bug. So not feeling bad about the diet as I think of was hours away from ending up in A and E. Hope you guys have had a better one than me....on the plus side I weighed in boots as not seeing my cdc til the weekend and I'm just under 9st 6, which means I've lost a stone in 20 days...I'm over the moon :)

Blimin ek sound like u needed to eat maybe give it a day or so before u embark on it again!! Glad u feel better xx

Thanks, literally thought I was dying and I'm not really a drama queen, so when I told the oh that he went white, scared the boy half to death lol

Hey all, I go away for a few days and you all fall apart lol. Well I've been really ill since friday (like linda blair in the exorcist sort of ill) so don't eat anything, no shakes until last night and then everything I tried came straight back up. Was about to call a dr out as was so dehydrated I thought I was going to die when I sent the OH out for a burger....I think he thought I was going insane. Anyway he came back with a whopper, I cut into into quarters and slowly had one quarter, low and behold I managed to keep it down and then had some water and kept that down and have eaten again today and still feeling dodgy but defo of the death watch now. Funny what your body can do when given something it obviously needed. So I've had some chips today and a bit of bacon and will back to ss tomorrow. Must have had some dodgy bug. So not feeling bad about the diet as I think of was hours away from ending up in A and E. of what had a better one than me....on the plus side I weighed in boots as not seeing my cdc til the weekend and I'm just under 9st 6, which means I've lost a stone in 20 days...I'm over the moon :)

Hi there, I had a bad spout of Viral gastroenteritis and boi I was ill for 5 days resulting in a gp's trip.. however, on the plus side I went down to 9st 3lbs until I went on my hol... I am now 9st 10lbs.. so as great as it is just becareful when going back to having an appertite... I did make the most of what I had missed outside the CD so I am sure that it wasnt all gainned from being on plan again x

Just had a row with OH, he's asking me what's a matter with me I said I'm hungry (is this not clear). He started saying that the diet is f...ing stupid, eat some of these chips! I said no he said don't say ur hungry then!!!

I said do u want me to end up the same size as ur family.........

Oops I'm an official bit**!! That was harsh wasn't it!!

Lani123 said:
Thanks, literally thought I was dying and I'm not really a drama queen, so when I told the oh that he went white, scared the boy half to death lol

Lani so sorry u were so ill, thats totally rubbish! I dont usually get ill but when i do i donit properly lol! Hope u r back and kicking now xx

MissieCB said:
Just had a row with OH, he's asking me what's a matter with me I said I'm hungry (is this not clear). He started saying that the diet is f...ing stupid, eat some of these chips! I said no he said don't say ur hungry then!!!

I said do u want me to end up the same size as ur family.........

Oops I'm an official bit**!! That was harsh wasn't it!!
The diet isnt stupid and it isnt v supportive of him really is it?! Anyway whatever diet u do, ww or sw etc u will still be hungry but have crapper results and he would have to listen to u complain more ;-) U want to be a happy bride eh!
Ive just come back from a 5miler and done some jillian circuits and feel great! Better about myself for shifting my fat ass and nt sick anymore either thank the lord. 1 green salad and one shake coming my way now, hoooow exciting!! X

Caroline_Louise said:
The diet isnt stupid and it isnt v supportive of him really is it?! Anyway whatever diet u do, ww or sw etc u will still be hungry but have crapper results and he would have to listen to u complain more ;-) U want to be a happy bride eh!
Ive just come back from a 5miler and done some jillian circuits and feel great! Better about myself for shifting my fat ass and nt sick anymore either thank the lord. 1 green salad and one shake coming my way now, hoooow exciting!! X

Yeah I guess so thanks Hun feel guilty for causing this tho :(

Thanks caroline, I'm not much of a spewer, but I've exceeded myself this weekend lol.

Back