Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Missie, you'll be fine, I'm having the same argument with my family at the moment...he'll get over it, trust me it'll be old news soon :)

Lani123 said:
Missie, you'll be fine, I'm having the same argument with my family at the moment...he'll get over it, trust me it'll be old news soon :)

Thanks babes x

Lani123 said:
Thanks caroline, I'm not much of a spewer, but I've exceeded myself this weekend lol.

Mmm niiiiice! Just take it easy now yeah, ur poor bod is probably having a right old tizz!
On a similar note, does anyone else's tum make some craaazy noises since being on this diet?! Maybe all the protein but it sounds like i have a zoo in there, attractive :-/

Lani - I was Ill on this on day 5, went all numb and tongue went white so a friend of mine forced a biscuit down me and sure enough I was ok after it. I think sometimes our bodies are shocked that there not getting the crap they are used to and do silly things like this.

Well I have been 100% SS+ today - not sure how as I am bloody starving!!!

Strangely enough my OH has been moaning at me about the diet saying its making me grumpy and too tired and that I should stop now that I only have approx 5lbs to go. Doesn't help that he over heard the CDC telling me I should move up the steps now as I will get to small and start losing muscle..

Really want to get to goal then move up to step 3 so that I can go to the gym and start running and biking.

Lani - I was Ill on this on day 5, went all numb and tongue went white so a friend of mine forced a biscuit down me and sure enough I was ok after it. I think sometimes our bodies are shocked that there not getting the crap they are used to and do silly things like this.

Strangely enough my OH has been moaning at me about the diet saying its making me grumpy and too tired and that I should stop now that I only have approx 5lbs to go. Doesn't help that he over heard the CDC telling me I should move up the steps now as I will get to small and start losing muscle..

Really want to get to goal then move up to step 3 so that I can go to the gym and start running and biking.

Don't listen to OH, lol! Only 5.6lbs to go - you can do it girl - go for it!

Lisalu82 said:

Babe u do what u wanna do. Nearest and dearest should be congratulating you not berating you. Think we have all had it from somewhere though! I got told i am too thin on sat which is flippin ridiculous, im still a fat size 10 in trousers and thats hardly anorexic! My goal is 10st but i am also working hard at toning up certain parts of me for visible definition and step3 is totally ideal for that (so long as u dont attack the vino and kettle chips in the wkend woops!)
Anyway, do u think u r tired and grumpy? Up until the last few days blips i have felt on top of the world and only reason for tiredness has been work stress or break up stress etc which is just real life! Xx

Thanks Caroline, yesterday I did feel tired and grumpy but feel ok this morning. I told the OH last night that I want to try and get to 9st then start exercising and moving up and he said ok but that he doesn't want me suffering and being miserable for a few lb that I don't need to lose. So positive attitude today, another SS+ day and will continue this until Sunday when I weigh in - hopefully the scales will show a loss and my goal is even closer.

Thanks Caroline, yesterday I did feel tired and grumpy but feel ok this morning. I told the OH last night that I want to try and get to 9st then start exercising and moving up and he said ok but that he doesn't want me suffering and being miserable for a few lb that I don't need to lose. So positive attitude today, another SS+ day and will continue this until Sunday when I weigh in - hopefully the scales will show a loss and my goal is even closer.

Thats the converstaion I had with my OH at the end of last night feel much better this morning and wont be complaining about being hungry to him anymore afte last night loool. Its kinda helped me put my mind back into the right place strangely enough!

Definately need to loose the last stone ish really as I will only be kicking myself if I dont. Wanted to cancel going to the do on friday cos of this but I cant as its partly to celebrate my engagement lol so going to stick to a couple of vodkas and soda and summer berry and thats it!! I know that wine will be flowing and it will be really hard!

How is everyone this morning?

Morning all! Well i am feeling bright cheery and motivated today despite a totally shoddy nights sleep! This is tmi and I'm sorry but my tummy problem has sorted itself out now if u know what i mean, and i feel like a different person-odd!
I am feeling positive and hoping that with sticking strictly to plan today and boot camp tonight i will at least sts this week, as long as i don't gain i will feel ok.
Missy i totes know what u mean re wishing u could cancel social stuff. My friends bd on sat and she said get there any time from 3 which basically means all day and all night drinking and they will most likely be eating pizza and crisps! I am planning to have am excuse an not arrive til 6 armed with coke zero and vodka and try my hardest not to drink too much. I will eat my meal before hand but also bring a salad an cpl of chicken breasts to have when i get in instead of kebab etc. hopefully it will keep me on track. I am cancelling next wkends social events as actually getting a bit sick of what drinking does to the diet! Happy tuesday y'all xx

Morning all! Well i am feeling bright cheery and motivated today despite a totally shoddy nights sleep! This is tmi and I'm sorry but my tummy problem has sorted itself out now if u know what i mean, and i feel like a different person-odd!
I am feeling positive and hoping that with sticking strictly to plan today and boot camp tonight i will at least sts this week, as long as i don't gain i will feel ok.
Missy i totes know what u mean re wishing u could cancel social stuff. My friends bd on sat and she said get there any time from 3 which basically means all day and all night drinking and they will most likely be eating pizza and crisps! I am planning to have am excuse an not arrive til 6 armed with coke zero and vodka and try my hardest not to drink too much. I will eat my meal before hand but also bring a salad an cpl of chicken breasts to have when i get in instead of kebab etc. hopefully it will keep me on track. I am cancelling next wkends social events as actually getting a bit sick of what drinking does to the diet! Happy tuesday y'all xx

That sounds like a good plan hun but dont be too hard on yourself else you will be forever not having fun with your mates! I have another night out the following saturday with OH family for drinks so I cant get out of that but after that I have three weeks of nothing at all and I wont be booking any social events at all! Just hope i dont put too much on before then!!!!

Its hard especially for you as you are nearer goal than i am and it must be so frustrating!!!!

That's a good idea, I'm in the same situation...july is a crazy month socially for me, too many birthdays and polo matches...need to be good to shift the final 2 stone :)

RAGING just had a coffee made for me asked for black put in sweeteners and looked in the bottom when i finished and there was sugar in it!!!!! WTF

whhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

RAGING just had a coffee made for me asked for black put in sweeteners and looked in the bottom when i finished and there was sugar in it!!!!! WTF

whhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

People are T**TS...i've learned this on this diet already :-(

i know im so pis**d off!!!! Feel like going off the rails loool X

Ha ha, you should do a Micahel Douglas in the film 'Falling Down' and go nuts lol

whoop whoop lost 3lbs. Had mentally prepared myself that ive i do not lose more than 2 lbs I am going to stop this diet and calorie count. So another week of fighting. Hope everyone is having a good day and no falling off the rails........xx

Feeling positive today and feeling good about the rest of the week till Sunday for weigh in.

My hairdresser commented today on how well I look and that my faces structure is more defined. That's always a good boost!!

So need to buy some new clothes as nothing fits properly, was trying to hold off till I got to goal as a bit of an incentive but might have to go shopping tomorrow.

I am about to delve into 50 shades of grey, shake at 3 then tuna salad tonight. Aswell as another parents evening and doctors!!

Hope everyone else's Tuesday is going well too. When is everyone's weigh in?????

Back