Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

well done hun, I wasn't aiming for more than 2lbs either (if it was less I was going to give up and go to calorie counting) today everyone has commented on how much i've lost which is always good (apart from the row with my mum over my weight - been either too skinny or too fat since I 12, it's lose lose situation with her anyway) but other than that everyone has been really positive :)

whoop whoop lost 3lbs. Had mentally prepared myself that ive i do not lose more than 2 lbs I am going to stop this diet and calorie count. So another week of fighting. Hope everyone is having a good day and no falling off the rails........xx

well done hun thats excellent hun xxxx Your gonna have to keep us upto date on the calorie counting xx

well done hun, I wasn't aiming for more than 2lbs either (if it was less I was going to give up and go to calorie counting) today everyone has commented on how much i've lost which is always good (apart from the row with my mum over my weight - been either too skinny or too fat since I 12, it's lose lose situation with her anyway) but other than that everyone has been really positive :)

well done so when do you find out how much you have lost xx

well done so when do you find out how much you have lost xx

Weighed in yesterday, lost 3lbs so was happy with that (I have been very ill this weekend though so that might account for a pound) but 3 lbs a week I can live with :)

Weighed in yesterday, lost 3lbs so was happy with that (I have been very ill this weekend though so that might account for a pound) but 3 lbs a week I can live with :)

Yay xxx

MissieCB said:
well done hun thats excellent hun xxxx Your gonna have to keep us upto date on the calorie counting xx

Thanks missiecb am kinda happy it's the most I've lost since my first loss ages ago. A good loss can really make the difference in mental attitude. Went on to do a boxing session and stayed well away from the leftover pizza. I'll be happy to loose another 3 next week- that's my aim.really was getting fed up with the 1lb losses each week.

Lani123 said:

Whoop whoop snap!!!

Heeeeelp meeeeee. 3 slices of toast and honey, absolute fail!! Oh well it was damn good. Fresh start after tomorrows weigh in. And saturdays booze. And all the other excuses i find!!!

Ps and two tracker bars! I am out of control big style!

Ok so sitting on the sofa in tears after the worst binge i have had since starting this diet at the beginning of may. I have had 3 pieces of toast and 5 tracker bars and feel so so sick and disgusted at myself. I need to discuss with my cdc tomorrow as i feel like the week i hve been on step3 has just been awful and im not ready for it. I want to go back a step. Stupid stupid girl!!!!

Heeeeelp meeeeee. 3 slices of toast and honey, absolute fail!! Oh well it was damn good. Fresh start after tomorrows weigh in. And saturdays booze. And all the other excuses i find!!!

Loooool at least your making light of it!!! I resisted a magnum but kinda wishin i had it loool.

At least your not going crazy xxxx

Ok so sitting on the sofa in tears after the worst binge i have had since starting this diet at the beginning of may. I have had 3 pieces of toast and 5 tracker bars and feel so so sick and disgusted at myself. I need to discuss with my cdc tomorrow as i feel like the week i hve been on step3 has just been awful and im not ready for it. I want to go back a step. Stupid stupid girl!!!!

Awww...hun, maybe you need to think about another diet. You seem to be really struggling with this and if you feel the need to eat maybe calorie counting would suit you better, you shouldn't be feeling this bad about anything, let alone eating some food! *big hug*

Ditto to all above .Dont get too upset just draw
Line under it and new day tomorrow

Thanks guys. Ive had a nap and pulled myself together now. I was knackered and starving and i just gave in! Tbh i have not found this diet too hard apart from this week ive been on step3. Will see what happens at weigh in tomorrow and what my cdc says but really i miss ketosis as it stopped me being hungry! I would be such a moron to give in now when im so close and i know all other diets dont work for me. This week js a write off and next wk starts tomorrow.

Caroline_Louise said:
Thanks guys. Ive had a nap and pulled myself together now. I was knackered and starving and i just gave in! Tbh i have not found this diet too hard apart from this week ive been on step3. Will see what happens at weigh in tomorrow and what my cdc says but really i miss ketosis as it stopped me being hungry! I would be such a moron to give in now when im so close and i know all other diets dont work for me. This week js a write off and next wk starts tomorrow.

Babe seriously everyone is allowed to have blips please Dnt think too much just ur it behind u xxx

lil_legs said:
Glad your feeling better hun, hopefully wi tomorrow will be ok.. im dreading sat but i cant change it i can only be good and try to limit the damage! x

U r right and like when i had my bar binge it was just one of those things then i went on to have a good week! Gona go step 2 til the weekend from tomorrow so only 3 days but think it will help. Not gona boot camp tonight and will run instead as is the bet thing or sorting my head. Lord, what a nob, properly spazzed out and now im embarrassed! If only we could take the advice we give out :) xx

MissieCB said:
Babe seriously everyone is allowed to have blips please Dnt think too much just ur it behind u xxx

Cheers hun, i do feel a bit silly! Honestly since starting cd ive had the highest highs but also the lowest shi**iest lows lol. Cant wit to get tomorrow over and dkne with now! Xx

Back