Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

my clothes are funny sizes too! pain!

ive got 8 butterflies going from my lower hip/groin up my side and ribs and im having flowers addes around them now... going at 2pm - eeeeeekkkk

gonna make sure i dont get too drunk sat as i dont fancy being hungover having it done, its gonna hurt enough as it is! x

Love it!! I got married in December and I had a red silk dress.

Aww thanks Lisa im gonna have to try first i think but hey sooo excited.

I was in bed really early last night and slept like a log so feeling less tired this morning. oooooo lil legs so looking forward to saturday and your tatoo im excited for you think it will look wicked.

Maybe suzie has gone away or something!!!!! Odd she didnt mention it tho as you said xxx

Im still scared of trying on any small jeans as I still feel like I havent lost anything :( Saturday will be the only way of finding out!!! Im dreading it though, if I cave and get drunk tomorrow im going to be hung over at WI and she will start to think im an alcoholic loooool!!

Tattoo sounds amazing, u will have to post pics. I agree being totally hanging i prob not the best way of dealing with the pain!

Missie can u pass me some of ur sleeping powers pls? Gla u had a better night, mine was shocking again and im starting to get a bit f**ked off with it tbh! Diet and exercise is hard enough without having to stop myself nodding off every 5mins :-/ Feeling positive for another 100% day, got my boss out with me though who i know will try an force came down me (she's that type!) but i can enjoy saying no then watching her have to have something healthy too coz she wouldn't have a treat on her own!! X

BOO! Not vanished just been incredibly busy. I haven't had time to read back all I have missed but glancing over it seems we've had and up and down sort of week. I was very good until last night where I pinched a bit of my sons pizza :-( . However I have noticed an interesting shift, instead of thinking " oh crap, just failed might as well eat the contents of the cupboard" I thought " ok had some pizza, it was ok but that was it. Pizza gate over and I continued on with my focus! This morning I am motivated to continue on.
Incidentally I found out about the fromage frais - I can have it but only on ss+ and it would count as a meal. I am back to drinking them just now. I would dearly love to do ss for this week before I go to Amsterdam.

I hope everyone is ok and getting through it - I have 2 days off work, so I am going to clean my flat this morning and plan what I will do with my son over the school hols that won't bankrupt me. I have another really busy week at work next week so technically I could manage ss, I do better when I am busy. I'm going to ask about it tomorrowI too miss Ketosis

Interesting developments with my ex, apart from the myriad of dilemmas, personal, ethical and emotional - being on contact with him is really giving me motivation to carry on this diet. It gives me confidence to deal with everything. Still not under that pesky stone barrier which is major issue for me now!!! I could do that is did ss...

Much love to you all x

Lil legs I hope you will post a pic of your new tattoo, is it your first? Have you got the cream? Emla or Amitop both, applied 2 hours before tattoo will numb your skin and I kid you not you will not feel a thing. Personally I like a little pain when getting a tattoo so I only put it on for an hour before and that dulls the pain. It depends what part of your body you are having it. I love tattoos, I def want more but my son says NO! Get him all 10 years old and bossy lol. I will have to sneak one where he won't notice.

Susie ur aliiiive! We were worried! U sound really positive and chirpy and ur 'pizza gate' attitude is gd as its what we r all attempting to adopt too i think. I may take some time tho due to a wildly off the rails moment on tues tho!
Head is much more screwed on now, thank baby jesus the wk is nrly over tho, had enough of clients and being nice to people i dont like lol!

Id been keeping this secret but today is the day...my mulberry bayswater has arrived and i am in love!! My treat to myself for working my b***ocks off over last few months, being single and losing weight. Wedding invites in the post ;-)

Id been keeping this secret but today is the day...my mulberry bayswater has arrived and i am in love!! My treat to myself for working my b***ocks off over last few months, being single and losing weight. Wedding invites in the post ;-)

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats an amazing treat post a pic xxxx

Yay loving a treat!!

Ive ordered that cream - thanks so much Susie!! Technically its my 4th tattoo but just adding to the one little one i started off with!

Im gonna do loads of overtime this month/next to bump up my August pay ready for holidays and I am going to treat myself then in the airport :) xx

Missie ive posted a pic in mu profile. Love how i cant face posting pics of myself but i post a bag in a heart beat!

The cream really works, ribs is a sore one I think so put it on a good 2 hours before - good luck xx. Loving the idea of a treat.. I'm doing some extra work ove re next couple of months so I might just put that aside and have a well deserved shopping trip. By then I am confident I will be at my target weight, providing i keep on track!

I'm having a slow morning but really need to get my ass in gear, have cleaning to do. I will put my headphones in I think and blast some tunes..

Everyone sounds really positive just now - weekends are our danger time. I am going to see Mrs. Browns boys it's a treat for my mum and she wants to go to Zizi's for a meal - eek. So I am planning it in - ss for 2 days and shakes on sat apart from meal, then ss til next Friday when I go to Amsterdam. Then ss when I get back until target. By my estimations if I do this I will be at target by end of July when I go to see Jessie J. Job done! Then I need to keep it off...
Then I will have a shopping spree, I have spa passes for the Sheraton Grand in Edinburgh and I have been saving them for a special occasion, I think shopping trip and spa day combined sounds like a plan - nice little incentive as well.

Have a good Thursday everyone and ps - thanks for missing me xx

Everyone seems really positive today.:). I'm absolutely knackered, had some coke zero to try and perk me up...that's not happening. But I'm having my hair done later so hoping that makes me feel better. This constant totm is killing he as well :-(

Loving the positivity here :)

I think im just gonna stay on 810 for the time being and hopefully get past this barrier that i always get stuck at!!

Gonna put money away for some new size 10 winter clothes too i think x

God I love Mulberry bags, (the OH's mum works for them...she has so many it's obscene) I'm saving up for a pair of louboutins boots at christmas...I am now however eyeing up bags ha ha

Ah thanks guys, honest to god i feel butterflys in my tum when i look at it lol. Good feeling to have something i worked so hard for and bought myself :)

And lani, she works for them?!!! Surely that entitles u to a hefty discount?! My bezzie has some loubs and we all take turns to wear them for a bit on a night out, she is very tolerant of this bless her! Do u know what u want? Guess there will be different ones by then to what there is now.
I officially feel on too of the world today! Time for a shake, just to make things even better haha!

Ah thanks guys, honest to god i feel butterflys in my tum when i look at it lol. Good feeling to have something i worked so hard for and bought myself :)

And lani, she works for them?!!! Surely that entitles u to a hefty discount?! My bezzie has some loubs and we all take turns to wear them for a bit on a night out, she is very tolerant of this bless her! Do u know what u want? Guess there will be different ones by then to what there is now.
I officially feel on too of the world today! Time for a shake, just to make things even better haha!

Yeah I can get 50% :) (but because she has a limit I can only abuse this once a year lol)

No, there will be new collections by then but I know the style I want really..(platform soles as i'm so short and they have to be black) I have a couple of pairs of the shoes and I love them (they make an outfit). I have expensive taste unfortunately lol x

Back