Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Yeah I can get 50% :) (but because she has a limit I can only abuse this once a year lol)

No, there will be new collections by then but I know the style I want really..(platform soles as i'm so short and they have to be black) I have a couple of pairs of the shoes and I love them (they make an outfit). I have expensive taste unfortunately lol x

50% OM and actual G that is amazing! this is my first Mulberry and it actually knocks spots off any of my other designer bags. And i know what u mean re expensive taste! I bought myself a cpl of pairs of Choos last year and i adore them. I know that the likes of them and Loubs cost a lot but to me it is worth it as you say they totally 'make' an outfit and the quality is just so good. unfortunately i decided to tip champers of my calf hair ones when i was out last week, big oops!

lil_legs said:
one day i will own a black patent platformed louboutin!!! One day... lol

Aw u petite people can wear nice platforms. I look like a tranny!

lil_legs said:
awww lol my friend is the same height as you and we look funny if shes got heels and i haven't (extremely rare may i add!!)

Ha yeah i bet she yells at u if u go out in flats and she's in heels-i would! Lucky majority of my friends are quite tall but in a club im like the sodding bfg towering over people! Mind u, better now ive lost weight. Would have been like shrek before!!

Last edited:
one day i will own a black patent platformed louboutin!!! One day... lol

Im thinking of demanding them for my wedding loool glittery ones xx

All my friends are taller than me so I need to wear ridiculous heels to look 'normal' I even have to wear really high heels in work as everyone makes comments about how small I am (it's kinda annoying really).

I wasn't a really 'shoey' type person until I bought a pair of kurt geiger shoes in a sale a couple of years and I fell in love with how comfy and beautiful they were and that was it...it's beena slippery slope ever since ha ha

I think secretly every girl has an inner 'shooey' person lol! Funny talking to people on here u realise how different body types are and actually the grass isnt really greener. By which i mean tall people want to be smaller and smaller people want to be taller, never happy with what we have!

Missy u totally need some bling shoes for ur wedding, most important day of ur life requires important shoes!

Ps i have made a 'progress' album. For some reason the pics have cone out massive and the most recent are showing first so start backwards if u wanna look!

Pps honestly when else in life do u encourage strangers to lk at pics of u in ur undercrackers?!!

I don't mind being short (as rubbish as my dad was he did always say 'at least you have an extra couple of inches of men to choose from, as no man wants a girlfriend who is taller than them') the main problem is getting clothes to fit (and shoes as I have skinny feet lol) and people seem to think because i'm small it's acceptable to pick me up and move me about....that is annoying lol.

deffo blingy shoes required :eek:

OMG Caroline you look awesome in those pics, well done :), you should be really proud of yourself x

I know exactly what you mean, i have to wear heels in work too, on the odd casual day when i wear flip flops or flats i get stick all day "where have you gone??" etc and people move me about a lot too.

oooh excited, been texting the guy doing my tattoo and he's said "if your feeling touch ill get it all done in one go" - lets hope the cream works then - might not tell him and he'll think im really brave LOL x

Lani123 said:
I don't mind being short (as rubbish as my dad was he did always say 'at least you have an extra couple of inches of men to choose from, as no man wants a girlfriend who is taller than them') the main problem is getting clothes to fit (and shoes as I have skinny feet lol) and people seem to think because i'm small it's acceptable to pick me up and move me about....that is annoying lol.

deffo blingy shoes required :eek:

Haha oh bless u that has made me laugh! I do did have a little friend at uni and ur right, on nights out people totally used to just pick her up like a dolly, it must be rather irritating! People can try and lift me but they would probs get curvature of the spine so i would advise them against it lol

Lani123 said:
OMG Caroline you look awesome in those pics, well done :), you should be really proud of yourself x

Aw thanks, i feel a bit sicky nervous having them there but u guys r my pals so its fine! X

Yeah caroline, don't worry about putting those up...I would be happy looking like your before photo as well

U r lovely girls, made me smile! I would recommend u start taking some pics in case u r like me and sometimes think u look no different. What i see in the mirror is nt always what the most recent pics show, if that makes sense!
I am so motivated since tues night disaster, its funny that i think it has actually done me sone good! I just know how important it is now for us girls to like the way we look and i wish that for everyone one of us! X

Ps my boss said to me today 'u've lost so much weight, ur so lucky.' I actually wanted to slap the woman, as if luck had anything to do with it! Sheer bloody hard work and a lot of sweat and starvation is mote like it. Some people honestly!

Caroline - you look fab - that was good timing for me as I was just about to eat something naughty and when I looked at your photos thought nope gonna be good! So thanks for that x
I have spent all morning cleaning my kitchen, cupboards, under the cooker the lot - done and sparkly. Need to take kids swimming now, am going to look at houses in a different area I fancy moving next summer. Not far from here as my Mum is here and I help look after her.
Got dance class tonight, it is pouring with rain here so don't even feel like going out the door.
I will try and upload some photos, I totally suck at working this suck, will give it a go x

I would love to take pics but i'm too wobbly, I would hate myself for doing it so just going with the smaller clothes sizes as a measurement lol.

I can't wait to start exercising again, I do love a bit of hot yoga so am hoping I can start that again soon, just need to shift some more weight first :(

Back