Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Had the worst night!! I was soo ill, sickness and diarrhoea and stomach cramps. I have never had it so bad. Dropped my boys off at school and went back to bed and got up at 2.45, feeling better but feel like my tummy has been used as a bouncy castle!! Just had my first shake, just hope it's not going to make me feel crap again!! Now off to get the boys from school.

Everyone else seems like there having a great day!!

Caroline_Louise said:
Aw thanks, i feel a bit sicky nervous having them there but u guys r my pals so its fine! X

Babe u look amazing well done xxxxx u should be strutting around all day like that with that bod x

MissieCB said:
Babe u look amazing well done xxxxx u should be strutting around all day like that with that bod x

Thats reallly sweet babes thanks. Just gotta shift a col more lbs so those size10 jeans fit comfortably, wish u could choose which bit the weight comes off lol. X

Woops,2 bars today instead of 1 and a shake :-s Oh well, i'll burn it off at boot camp i guess. Reeeally yummy though haha!

Caroline_Louise said:
Thats reallly sweet babes thanks. Just gotta shift a col more lbs so those size10 jeans fit comfortably, wish u could choose which bit the weight comes off lol. X

I know what u mean I can see I've put some back on my tummy n shoulders I'm seriously dreading sat WI. But nothing I can do really hopefully last couple of says helped x

MissieCB said:
I know what u mean I can see I've put some back on my tummy n shoulders I'm seriously dreading sat WI. But nothing I can do really hopefully last couple of says helped x

U've done all the right things last col of days babe so whatever happens at wi just carry on and ul be on for a winner! Im just about to start boot camp, its so hot i must be mental!! X

Caroline_Louise said:
U've done all the right things last col of days babe so whatever happens at wi just carry on and ul be on for a winner! Im just about to start boot camp, its so hot i must be mental!! X

Good luck chick rather u than me xxxxxx

Well i did more talking than exercising i think but f**k it, ive run 15miles this week so i dont care! I had illegal cottage cheese again and now ive got the farts! (god i am charming, but u have seen me in my pants after all!) TGI friday tomorrow ladies :) xxx

Lil legs you can buy the cream at any chemist, even Tescos pharmacy sell it. £5 for a tube of Emla cream.

Not had a good day food wise. I let myself get too hungry so ate more than I would have liked to. Not good!

susie chisholm said:
Lil legs you can buy the cream at any chemist, even Tescos pharmacy sell it. £5 for a tube of Emla cream.

Not had a good day food wise. I let myself get too hungry so ate more than I would have liked to. Not good!

Susie the way u say that i get the impression it wasn't a blow out or really bad food, just bigger quantities? Dont be so hard on yourself girl, u are still here plugging away like the rest of us. The new rule is forget it and move on, tomorrow is another day! Btw u r gorgeous, ur ex is an eejit ;-) xx

Aw thanks guys x Iil legs you have to ask for it at the counter and unless you are getting you entire body tattoo'd it should last long enough if you leave it on for 2 hours before it should last 2 hours. He is talking b*ll**ks and just wants to see pain lol. Put plenty in the area to be done and cover it with cling film,

I have had a shocking nights sleep and have finally given up! Caroline you are right I didn't have a massive blow out and it wasnt particularly the wrong food I just didnt stop when I was full. Tbh honest it was mainly fruit and a bit if cheese, but hey ho another day.

Good luck with the tattoo Lil legs, I am thinking of getting one when I am at the size I want to be.

So seem to fully recovered from the sickness and diarrhoea bug so back on it today. I have weigh in tomorrow so pushing for a good day.

Susie it's a new day and at least you just ate allowed food and not biscuits or sweets etc.

Morning everyone and happy friday yayyyyyyyyyyyyy BTW Suzie your HOTTT stuff in fact you all are so think we should do well to remember that xxxxx

Anyway tough day for me today as its the work night out with 50% off food platters and wine, champagne and cocktails most of work are going and a couple of my mates to celebrate my engagement, someones wedding, and two birthdays.

NEED SOME SERIOUS LUCK/WILLPOWER!!!

lil legs good luck tomorrow with the tatoo are you getting weighed before or after xxx
Ummmm TGI's what id give for a lovely cookie cocktail..................see im in trouble already xx

Lisa im glad ur feeling better. U will probs have lost weight, not in the best way admittedly but hey every little helps!

Susie i also had a totally ***** nights sleep, its doing my head in now so think i will have to go see the doc. Also woken up starving :-( Hot coffee, jillian dvd a d see how long i can space out breakfast for.

Missie i feel ur pain. I really actually wish i wasn't going out tomorrow. It is ur engagement celebration so dont be too hard on yourself but my advice (which is what i am gonna attempt to follow myself!) is just make the best choices for food and drink. I am gonna find it sooo hard just having vodka and dcoke or slim tonic when everyone else is having yummy cocktails but i know what i am like. If i let myself have 1 then thats it so i am gonna have to try and abstain!
Lets get through the day as best we can girlies, noone said this s**t was going to be easy!! Xxx

Lisa im glad ur feeling better. U will probs have lost weight, not in the best way admittedly but hey every little helps!

Susie i also had a totally ***** nights sleep, its doing my head in now so think i will have to go see the doc. Also woken up starving :-( Hot coffee, jillian dvd a d see how long i can space out breakfast for.
Missie i feel ur pain. I really actually wish i wasn't going out tomorrow. It is ur engagement celebration so dont be too hard on yourself but my advice (which is what i am gonna attempt to follow myself!) is just make the best choices for food and drink. I am gonna find it sooo hard just having vodka and dcoke or slim tonic when everyone else is having yummy cocktails but i know what i am like. If i let myself have 1 then thats it so i am gonna have to try and abstain!
Lets get through the day as best we can girlies, noone said this s**t was going to be easy!! Xxx

Thats what im thinking I actually really hate diet coke tho and they dont do coke zero anywhere! Sometimes i get vodka and soda and put water flavouring in it but get loads of odd looks looooool!

defo go to the doctors and see what they say but are you stressing about something or is something on your mind???

Glad your better Lisa bet you have lost loads xx

Thats what im thinking I actually really hate diet coke tho and they dont do coke zero anywhere! Sometimes i get vodka and soda and put water flavouring in it but get loads of odd looks looooool!

defo go to the doctors and see what they say but are you stressing about something or is something on your mind???

Glad your better Lisa bet you have lost loads xx

Haha god yeah i can imagine getting thrown out of a bar for sprinkling odd white substance in my drink lol! I'm not a massive fan of diet coke either tbh, i will have to investigate what else is avilable. such a pain!
I'm not worried about anything really, i do find my job and the diet occupy my mind a lot of the time but thayt is just life and same for everyone. I havent been a brilliant sleeper for the last couple of years since i got stalked. when i first got together with most recent ex it got better but it appears to be happening again (sleep thing not stalking!) Maybe coz i saw the stalker a cpl of weeks ago, the human brain is a strange thing! doc appt next week for def, you've made me decide missie! xx

Back