Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Morning everyone and happy friday yayyyyyyyyyyyyy BTW Suzie your HOTTT stuff in fact you all are so think we should do well to remember that xxxxx

Anyway tough day for me today as its the work night out with 50% off food platters and wine, champagne and cocktails most of work are going and a couple of my mates to celebrate my engagement, someones wedding, and two birthdays.

NEED SOME SERIOUS LUCK/WILLPOWER!!!

lil legs good luck tomorrow with the tatoo are you getting weighed before or after xxx
Ummmm TGI's what id give for a lovely cookie cocktail..................see im in trouble already xx

Happy engagement Missie! I've been engaged for 24 years, lol!! Reckon it must be one of the longest enagements in the history of man!

Enjoy your evening and don't be too hard on yourself. Life is for living after all and you can get back on the diet tomorrow or the day after or even Monday! x

I had a burger yesterday, felt bad but I needed to knock myself out of ketosis as going out for a few drinks tonight (not washing my feet in it but still lol). Weigh in on Saturday...it's going to be bad, Oh well, Saturday is a new day (and i'm going to just do SS today to try and redeem myself a bit) :(

I had a burger yesterday, felt bad but I needed to knock myself out of ketosis as going out for a few drinks tonight (not washing my feet in it but still lol). Weigh in on Saturday...it's going to be bad, Oh well, Saturday is a new day (and i'm going to just do SS today to try and redeem myself a bit) :(

I know how you feel and someone has just come in with a massive engagement cake at work for me and everyone!!! I have seriously not got much of a chance at all. Actually annoyed but cant say anything its not fair is it!!

O Well fresh start for everyone it seems tomorrow xxxx

MissieCB said:
I know how you feel and someone has just come in with a massive engagement cake at work for me and everyone!!! I have seriously not got much of a chance at all. Actually annoyed but cant say anything its not fair is it!!

O Well fresh start for everyone it seems tomorrow xxxx

Aw how nice are ur friends! My advice is enjoy urself but font do/have anything that u can't deal with the next day by which i mean beat yourself up about. Thats what i cant cope with so i will drink but nothing thats gonna make me feel too guilt next day. At least thats the plan!
Lani, love that you knocked urself out of ketosis with a burger. Go big r go home lol! Xx

Ha ha, it was worth it....weigh in will be a bit awkward though lol, oh well. I've lost a stone in less than a month and if I can lose 12 lbs a month i'll be happy with that (I don't even like burgers that much...would rather have had spag bol but nevermind lol)

loooool Caroline I now have a box of chocolates with different shots of alcohol in!!! OMG Im worried now think im gonna have to bring myself out of ketosis!!!

Id love a burger and spag bol loool

Ohhhh maccy d burgers when im hanging are the one *dribbles* Missie def get urself out of ketosis. I felt so bad after drinking when i didnt that i scared myself so its just Good sense in fact.
Unfortunately as i am no longer in ketosis on step3 i have no excuse for spag bol/ burgery type items dammit!

Good luck to all us sat WI's! I weigh first thing in the morning before a stunning 10 hr sat shift, joys!! Over my friends for a 3 course meal and wine then - oooops!

Tattoo sunday and i WILL be 100% for the 6 days leading up until next WI

Hope your ok Caroline, scary! I wasnt sleeping last week which ended up in that breakdown last fri.. its horrible so i know how you feel xx

I am dreading tomorrow but there isn't much I can do, draw a line and move on...I haven't had a drink in over a month (which is a record ...sadly) and it's pay day...and a really good friend of mine is leaving work....and i'm sick of beinf a social hermit, so al things considered I need a few drinks ha ha

lil_legs said:
Enjoy hun, life is for living - the diet will always be here x

Exactly xx

Now I have a bottle of champers on my desk what is going onnnnnnn!!!!!

Good lord what a day I am joining everyone and having two days off - not going mad but I need a mind break. I had a long emotional chat with ex today and this has brought on a little stress eating, which I have identified and am not going wild. Tomorrow I am taking my mum out for a meal so I'm thinking back in it total focus on Sunday. I have such a busy week next week I ant help but stick to it.
Have a lovely weekend peeps xx

Hi all, my name is Carol and I am 51 years old and I live in Spain, and work in Gibraltar and
here its the Cambridge 800.
I need to loose 20 kilos. I have just picked up my soups and shakes from my consultant, €197 worth for 1 month.
I am determined to do this as
a) its expensive and
b) i need to get in my size 12/14 clothes I have in my wardrobe and
c) i had a hip replacement a year ago and its still not good so need to take some weight off my joints.
I think the problem I may have is drinking 3 litres of water, at present I don't drink that a week so not looking forward to that bit.
I am looking forward to meeting new people on here for a chat and support.

Welcome Carol - I'm having a two day diet break but on Sunday i will be right back on it with you x

My step daughter has just had a baby boy - that is what has caused me to stress eat today, I have just realised ! As I am estranged from my ex husband ( I know what your are thinking... How many ex's does this woman need lol"). Me and his daughter were very close however since our separation, understandably not so much. I'm have really missed her through her pregnancy and doubt I'll have much to do with the baby :-( . Nevermind they are both well and she is v happy.

I will be having some alcohol tonight I think .

Missie have a great time tonight.

Lil legs did you find the cream? Let me know how you get on..

Morning ladies, quite a few of you were out last night - how did you get on??

Weigh in this morning, hoping I have lost a few lbs.

F**k and b***ocks!! Have just woken up with a hangover and the memory of a bottle of presecco and a bag of percy pigs. Woops, big woops! Long old run for me today me thinks!! Xxx

F**k and b***ocks!! Have just woken up with a hangover and the memory of a bottle of presecco and a bag of percy pigs. Woops, big woops! Long old run for me today me thinks!! Xxx

Percy pigs - my fav!

Caroline I looked at your pics, your looking really fab, hope you had a good night last night and if you did the hangover is worth it. As Lil legs said enjoy life, the diet is always here!! Says me that desperately wants this last 5.6lbs to go!!!

Lisalu82 said:
Percy pigs - my fav!

Caroline I looked at your pics, your looking really fab, hope you had a good night last night and if you did the hangover is worth it. As Lil legs said enjoy life, the diet is always here!! Says me that desperately wants this last 5.6lbs to go!!!

Thanks lisa thats really nice of u. I did have a lovely night bur am doing it all again tonight too! The perils of all my friends being born in june lol. I am running today when i get home which will hopefully counteract last night and i guess i will do the same tomoz bur if nor no biggy, as u say life is for living! Know what u mean though, the last little bit of weight is soooo annoying! I've got 3lbs but am sure it will go on a week where i chill out and stop boozing it up ;-)

Back