Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Exactly Caroline, we have done bloody well to get so close to goal. I have the kids summer holidays coming up from next Friday for 9 weeks so will be busy and we are away for 4weeks so no doubt I will have more to lose come September!! But life is for enjoying, and as long as I am fit and well and not fat I don't care but seriously need to kill those last lbs !!!!

Cant believe how much the last lbs haunt you!!

Lisalu82 said:
Exactly Caroline, we have done bloody well to get so close to goal. I have the kids summer holidays coming up from next Friday for 9 weeks so will be busy and we are away for 4weeks so no doubt I will have more to lose come September!! But life is for enjoying, and as long as I am fit and well and not fat I don't care but seriously need to kill those last lbs !!!!

Cant believe how much the last lbs haunt you!!

Haha tell me about it! I guess i could say balls to it and stick but i want to be 10st nt 10st 3lbs lol, sounds much better! We will do it eventually, just with a cpl of little pig shaped hic ups along the way possibly! Xxx

Just had weigh in - lost 4.2lbs!! Didn't think I would lose that much!!

So only 1.4lbs to go!! I have been told to go on to step 3 now as I am still going to lose as I go up. So 2 weeks of step 3 starting tomorrow!! A little scared but know that I am at the point now where I am looking small (can't believ I can say that) so know I need to step up.

I am totally with you Caroline on seeing the numbers you want on the scale and not a couple of lb more, however I hope to lose as I move up so looking forward to seeing 9st!!!

Exciting times!!!!

Right girlies, I am 30 in September and I want to do something different to celebrate - jumping out of a plane / zorbing etc.

Any ideas???

Lisalu82 said:
Just had weigh in - lost 4.2lbs!! Didn't think I would lose that much!!

So only 1.4lbs to go!! I have been told to go on to step 3 now as I am still going to lose as I go up. So 2 weeks of step 3 starting tomorrow!! A little scared but know that I am at the point now where I am looking small (can't believ I can say that) so know I need to step up.

I am totally with you Caroline on seeing the numbers you want on the scale and not a couple of lb more, however I hope to lose as I move up so looking forward to seeing 9st!!!

Exciting times!!!!

Congratulations mate thats fab, u must be well chuffed! And welcome to step3 :) Now i will use you as my thinspiration to get these last 3 pesky pounds off lol. Just about to go and run off last nights excesses in preparation for tonights ! Xx

Fab loss!! Well done!

I'm off plan today - but really gonna try and be good tomorrow although if I need a sugar fix with the tattoo - I'm having 1!

Nothing on next week but lots of overtime so I WILL have a 100% week and a bit until hen on 14th :) x

lil_legs said:
How could I forget! I lost 1.5lb so I'm 9 st 12 :)

Getting there!

Also awesome, see and u were dreading it! V pleased for everyone :) I've just smashed my pb for my run by 3 mins. Decided running whilst hungover is the future! Maybe not optimal for weight loss tho! Xx

Thanks guys, am a little scared of step 3 Caroline - I am relying on you to keep me on track. Lol

Lil legs, good luck with the tattoo, do you have any already??

You have all done so well, don't even ask! I have been awful - for two days I have done so much emotional eating it's unreal. I have however worked out what it is and it's this new baby. It's making me feel so sad. Obviously I'm happy for them just miserable that I won't be involved. I know I made my choices but I really didn't expect to feel like this. Just proves to me that in relation to eating I haven't kicked all my bad habits, I don't comfort eat as much as I used to and to be fair I have kept it some what under control but it's the compulsion to eat to medicate how I'm feeling that I really want to kick.

Sunday is a notoriously lazy day for me but hat needs to change, gonna make an effort to do things today! Hope everyone else is doing well, look forward to pics of tattoo later xx

Too hungover and tired to say much but basically last night, if it had booze in it i drank it! Wine, beer, cocktails and shots and not forgetting the enormous piece of pizza at 4am! I had such a great night with my friends and danced my arse off. Back on plan today. Shredded wheat is not the one this morning but having it anyway. Happy sunday guys xxx

Oh dear Caroline hope your hangover feels better soon. So much for me doing stuff, all I have done is read my book. I started painting my nails and believe it or not I cba so I now have one coat of purple nail varnish on one hand! Attractive! I need to finish this book and reclaim my life - I'm not going to read a book for a bit, I seem to be indulging in this past time for too long.
I am going to go for a walk when I have finished it, I'll finish my nails first.

Happy Sunday people x

I am also delicate and deffo not on plan today, tomorrow I will be 100% though!

Scared about the tattoo but I am going to be brave! Parents are taking me for food afterwards and I will be eating sweets to get my sugars up or I may pass out due to the amount I drank last night! Thoroughly enjoyed though!

Hope your ok Susie x

I feel like I've turned a corner with my ex. Worked a 10 hr shift with him and we got on so well as always but it felt different somehow so I am focusing on the future and me (and not missing him!) x

I'm so jealous of you getting a tattoo I really want more...
Having a good day diet wise have stuck to it, I found natural yogurt is nicer then fromage frais for mixing shake, I need to drink a little more. I wish things would get to the less complicated stage with my ex - not that I help myself, I am a softeee.

Have an intense week ahead and then off to see my daughter at the weekend, I am thinking that far ahead until Saturday. So how hard can it be to stick to the plan for another 5 days??? Then I have another goal the week after so hopefully that will keep me motivated. In short I am keeping the time frames small.

Nearly the start of a new week ladies - we are going to power through this one - of that I am sure x

lil_legs said:
Outline all done, love it!

Off for food now and I am going to enjoy it - no guilt allowed, back to cd tomorrow and I will be good until the hen party! :)

Ooh exciting, are we allowed to see?! I an in bed, sooo tired! I am def too old now for four hours sleep! Ive uploaded pics i took on facebook and hve actually sat and thought i look nice which is such a nice change for me. Normally i avoid photos! All ive had today is 2 shredded wheat and a shake so totally onplan, and earlier i drove past macdonalds and not through the drive through-progress! I will have to put in some serious man hours exercise wise and total 100% eating until wi on weds now. If i could just sts, ir is that too much to hope for after last night? Hey ho, i had a blast so i will deal with the consequences.

At least you both had a great time last night.

First day of step 3, have had 2 shredded wheat, shake, and salad. Feeling full!! So have a baked potato tonight. Feel like I am eating far to much to lose weight!! Hoping for a loss this week.

I'm hoping to sts this week too!

I'm trying (unsuccessfully!) to get the pen marks away so it's clearer then I'll post a piccy :) before and after then in a few weeks the finished product! :)

Had lasagne, chips and apple pie today - hehe!

OMG lil legs that food sounds like heaven!! I cant even remember eating my piece of pizza last night, what a waste! Boooo! Will look forward to seein ur pics soon :)

Lisa if u have stuck to step3 you will def loose, its 1000cal, which is essentially nothing! I didnt do well because of booze and kettle chips and a binge last wk but only put on 1/2lb so bet id have lost if had been good. I am sooo hungry today but am having roast chicken tonight :) Having dbl portion of veg as not having my green salad today and prob some extra chicken as i wont eat potatoes. I cannot wait, hangover munhies.com

Susie how are u doing? U didnt sound great before but havig a good diet day? I know its hard but try to stop thinking about ur ex so much,for today at least and do something for urself. X

Back