Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Old maids ;-) God why do we do it to ourselves?! Night chaps, see u in the morning xx

Night girlies, roll on Monday and a brand new week to be good!!

Ok so had a good nights sleep and I have woken up hungry!! Haven't had that feeling in a while. lol

Must be as my body is out of Ketosis its decided it's hungry, oh well it will learn that it can't be fed when it wants to be fed. Haha

Caroline what kind of dinners do you have on Step 3, have you tried any of the recipes from the book?

Morning everyone woke u with the worst sore throat ever this morning and feel poo!!!! Was 100% yesterday so not ruining it today!!!!

Hope everyone is better than me x

Lisalu82 said:
Ok so had a good nights sleep and I have woken up hungry!! Haven't had that feeling in a while. lol

Must be as my body is out of Ketosis its decided it's hungry, oh well it will learn that it can't be fed when it wants to be fed. Haha

Caroline what kind of dinners do you have on Step 3, have you tried any of the recipes from the book?

Morning! Glad u slept well :) I def needed more sleep but never mind.

Ah welcome to hunger my friend. Hope ur body adjusts quicker than mine to step3 as thats not a nice feeling, i really miss ketosis sometimes lol.
I havent actually done any of the recipes, should maybe try i guess but i love cooking so tend to just make things up myself. Examples of things i have done: turkey breast cooked with tika spice and have with brown rice and iceburg lettuce, quorn mince cooked in the wok with cajun spice, green pepper mushroom and sweet potato. Ginger, garlic and soy prawns, similar with cod. Oh and tuna salad so tuna, cucumber and no fat thousand island dressing. I know some people aren't fond of cooking si if u want more detail on stuff i can always send.
Ive found quorn and tuna great as u can have ao much u can split in to two meals and spread them out if u want, depends what kind of day u r having! Xx

PS just had cheeky weigh and have def out on :-( Guess the good news is i have 2 whole days to attempt to remove flab! Wonder if thats possible?! Here's to trying :)

PS just had cheeky weigh and have def out on :-( Guess the good news is i have 2 whole days to attempt to remove flab! Wonder if thats possible?! Here's to trying :)

its prob just water hun after the alcohol xxx stick for two days you will be fine xx

Haven't been on here all weekend as been too busy, back on it today...have no motivation at all...just want all this dieting pants to be over so I can have a bit of freedom without feeling guilty. Have eaten all weekend (mostly well but I did have some pasta). I am fed up of chicken, green salad and shakes tbh....today is not a good day, and i'm still having women's problems. Life sucks :cry:

Lani123 said:
Haven't been on here all weekend as been too busy, back on it today...have no motivation at all...just want all this dieting pants to be over so I can have a bit of freedom without feeling guilty. Have eaten all weekend (mostly well but I did have some pasta). I am fed up of chicken, green salad and shakes tbh....today is not a good day, and i'm still having women's problems. Life sucks :cry:

Ah mate that sucks. We all have days like this so i feel ur pain. I think in times like this u have to remind yourself why you are putting yourself through the diet, and remember how you felt when you are bigger. Hopefully you will conclude that looking how you do now makes you feel better than eating cake! Remember that eating like a monk isnt forever, its stepped so u can learn to eat normal food an teach yourself good habits. X

Thanks, I know...it's just going to be a bad week (tomorrow is the 1st anniversary of my brother's death, I have to run a training session for the head of the department for works and pensions tomorrow as well and then i'm on a training course for the rest of the week in caerphilly...which is a nightmare) I would love to just write this week off :-(

Last edited:
Lani123 said:
Thanks, I know...it's just going to be a bad week (tomorrow is the 1st anniversary of my brother's death, I have to run a training session for the head of the department for works and pensions tomorrow as well and then i'm on a training course for the rest of the week in caerphilly...which is a nightmare) I would love to just right this week off :-(

Oh im really sorry to hear that. Totally admire your strength in carrying on with things and committing yourself to something as tough as cambridge when you hve all that sh*t to deal with! My advice, just dont have a blow out but let yourself have things u fancy too in moderation this week. Or pick a treat day and reward yourself on that day. X

Lani i feel so bad for you I hope your ok. Why dont you just have a week out to get your head sorted instead of beating yourself up babe. It might be better in the long run xxxxxx

Big cuddles and kisses xx

Thanks both, i just need to crack on I suppose, I am not one to dwell but this week blows big time. Roll on the weekend (out friday and saturday and not drinking on either day...bad times) oh well, i'll get there in the end :)

Lani123 said:
Thanks both, i just need to crack on I suppose, I am not one to dwell but this week blows big time. Roll on the weekend (out friday and saturday and not drinking on either day...bad times) oh well, i'll get there in the end :)

You can do it mate, i am always impressed with ur attitude.
I cant stop thinking about food today. Was trying to do a step2 day but having not had my shredded wheat at brekkie i have ended up having it with my lunch! Oh well, s'long as its step3 day not step3 plus that kitkat in the fridge :-s

I was going SS today but just can't face that..going to go and get myself a wrap or something :-(

I'm sorry you're feeling low. You have a lot to deal with right now so be kind to yourself. CD is hard enough to do when your life is going well.

Best wishes x

Ive def put on too and not back on track as I was late and forgot my shakes! Poo.

Tomorrow I'm off work so I may ss for the day and back to 810 weds x

I have defo put on also going to collect my shakes tonight and not getting weighed til next sat and determined to ss all the way xx

thanks all, settled for a tuna subway on wheat and a side salad...not great but I feel a bit better and it could have been worse. Just want to curl up in a ball and go to bed today...bad times

Lani, maybe have a couple of days off. I am sorry to hear about your brother. X

Having a good day so far, weetabix ( can't do shredded wheat, and CDC said weetabix are fine) shake and salad.

Caroline I am going to try something with cod tonight, will see how it goes. Would be good to see Step 3 recepies, maybe start a thread?? You never know it might help us stick to it!! Lol

Back