Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

It's ok, he lived in america as my dad is american, was on his way to vegas from oklahoma where he lived to visit his g/f's parents for the first time, his g/f was driving, they both fell asleep and their car went straight under a tractor trailer...the blessing is neither of them would have known a thing about it (we know this as a police car travelling in the opposite direction saw the whole thing happen and saw that they were asleep) I'll be fine once tomorrow is over and done with....just wish I didn't have so much on that's all :(

Lani123 said:
Thanks, I know...it's just going to be a bad week (tomorrow is the 1st anniversary of my brother's death, I have to run a training session for the head of the department for works and pensions tomorrow as well and then i'm on a training course for the rest of the week in caerphilly...which is a nightmare) I would love to just write this week off :-(

Sorry to hear hun. Life and your well being does come first though, the diet is always here x

Thanks, i'm trying to be good, but on days like this it seems so trivial, worrying about my weight...but I need to try and get back on track, it's going to be a crap week but I can see the weekend already :)

Lani believe me this diet is trivial compared to what ur going through and u need to do for whatever u think will help u get through the week.
Lil legs, im not exactly doing brilliantly either. Had an extra bowl of cereal instead of boring rice/potato and some 'illegal' cottage cheese. I wasnt even hungry. Feel a bit like slipping in to my old ways even tho the food choices are obvs better. Whyyy do we do this?! X

It's been a tough year (and that is partly responsible for my weight gain) but life is for living, can't dwell on the past, gotta brush myself off....if I can get through this week and not mess up the diet too much I think I can do anything :)

Lani123 said:
It's been a tough year (and that is partly responsible for my weight gain) but life is for living, can't dwell on the past, gotta brush myself off....if I can get through this week and not mess up the diet too much I think I can do anything :)

I agree with the life is for living, but dont be hard on urself as u need to look after urself too! Just try and do what u feel will make u happy. If ucan stick to cd type foods mostly then good for u, and if not then there is always the day after, or the day after that :)

I agree with the life is for living, but dont be hard on urself as u need to look after urself too! Just try and do what u feel will make u happy. If ucan stick to cd type foods mostly then good for u, and if not then there is always the day after, or the day after that :)

Thanks, the funny thing is Forest (my brother) would have gone nuts if he could see the weight i've put on (he was a bit of a health nut) so I feel like I should do it for him too.....just want to get through this week, i'll be on the home straight then :)

I actually cannot force myself to go running in this, torrential is an understatement! In a min i will move my fat ass and stick jillian micheals on...i think! X

I actually cannot force myself to go running in this, torrential is an understatement! In a min i will move my fat ass and stick jillian micheals on...i think! X

Thankfully it's stopped here now, been blting it down all day though...I don't think wild horses could drag me out in that ha ha

Lani123 said:
Thankfully it's stopped here now, been blting it down all day though...I don't think wild horses could drag me out in that ha ha

Yeah thats kind of my thought process right now. I want to lose weight but i also dont want pneumonia! God i hate this weather, doesn't really inspire you to achieve much does it!?

Lani123 said:
It's ok, he lived in america as my dad is american, was on his way to vegas from oklahoma where he lived to visit his g/f's parents for the first time, his g/f was driving, they both fell asleep and their car went straight under a tractor trailer...the blessing is neither of them would have known a thing about it (we know this as a police car travelling in the opposite direction saw the whole thing happen and saw that they were asleep) I'll be fine once tomorrow is over and done with....just wish I didn't have so much on that's all :(

Jeeeeez Hun I feel for u just get through it as best u can xxxx

It raining so much here too :( not that I am going for a run tho looooool xx

I've done number two day of Ss and I'm quite proud of myself xxx hopefully I can be 10st on sat I'm begging I am x then big night out and then no arrangements for 3weeks xxx

MissieCB said:
It raining so much here too :( not that I am going for a run tho looooool xx

I've done number two day of Ss and I'm quite proud of myself xxx hopefully I can be 10st on sat I'm begging I am x then big night out and then no arrangements for 3weeks xxx

Wow missie that is seriously impressive! Especially in this beyond pants weather! Crikey 10st, my goal feels quite far off now lol! If i can just have a sts at 10.3 this week then i would be thrilled, not that i deserve it mind u! X

Back