Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

lil_legs said:
ill be hoping and praying to sts this week, although i think a gain is inevitable this week x

I know :-( Crap bags! I have a night in london this fri night and then that is it until july 21st so it will be mo booze and exercise central. I seriously think booze ruins dieting in the food sense too. I mean i was so good before i split with the ex, didnt drink and stuck to diet. Now i live on the naughty step haha x

lil_legs said:
im never far from the naughty step! once alcohol is involved im always off track for 3 or 4 days! x

Ah that old saying 'if u booze u lose' but not weight lol! X

So far today I have had another Step 3 day, feel a bit bloated mind you. Just hoping I can keep it up:)

Lisalu82 said:
So far today I have had another Step 3 day, feel a bit bloated mind you. Just hoping I can keep it up:)

Well done u for sticking. I am struggling big time. Had muesli instead of my main meal carb and them cottage cheese with my green salad. Not a disaster but i just ask myself what that teeny bit of extra stuff actually achieved because i still want to eat everything in the world lol.
Lil legs i know what u mean. Im looking forward to an empty social calendar after this fri, i dont want any more booze and 4am pizza slices! X

its official. i am a big fat bloater!! i have been an eating machine today so ive packed myself off to bed with far too much supper, may actually burst.

Tomorrow is a new day, line is well and truly drawn. Can kiss goodbye to any hope of a sts after todays performance! hey ho, it stops now.

lil_legs said:
its official. i am a big fat bloater!! i have been an eating machine today so ive packed myself off to bed with far too much supper, may actually burst.

Tomorrow is a new day, line is well and truly drawn. Can kiss goodbye to any hope of a sts after todays performance! hey ho, it stops now.

Mate sometimes thats what it takes though. Remember me last tues, toast and tracker bars and then a massive tearful spaz out?! Least u know how rubbish u feel after doing it so doubtful its gona be a regular occurrence. Have a good sleep and here's to starting again tonoz x.

3.42am and i am wide awake and starving :-( Reeeeally hope this is worth it on weds!

3.42am and i am wide awake and starving :-( Reeeeally hope this is worth it on weds!

Blimey your really suffering babes im not looking forward to these steps if this is how starving you are!!!!!!! Maybe you should just cut the carbs and do a lean meat healthy atkins version or something!!!

Im officially dying feel terrible today my throat ears etc are swollen and I cant hear properly ended up half hour late to work and I open up the office so will be getting a boll***ing. Really need this to go!! Think im going to go and get some meds and ask for sugar free if they do it!!

Why is everything against us!!!! Just feel like eating tomato soup :( and bread and butter x

MissieCB said:
Blimey your really suffering babes im not looking forward to these steps if this is how starving you are!!!!!!! Maybe you should just cut the carbs and do a lean meat healthy atkins version or something!!!

Im officially dying feel terrible today my throat ears etc are swollen and I cant hear properly ended up half hour late to work and I open up the office so will be getting a boll***ing. Really need this to go!! Think im going to go and get some meds and ask for sugar free if they do it!!

Why is everything against us!!!! Just feel like eating tomato soup :( and bread and butter x

Am gonna have to be a bit proactive and get a doc appt booked coz cant go on with this not sleeping milarky, its awful! I was hungry coz i was awake for ages not the the other way round i think. Not exactly an inspiring way to start today!
Poor u being ill too. U are obvs run down, totally know what u mean about wanting soul when u feel lime that. If u stick to shakes i'll be well impressed! Now, if i can just eat literally nothing until tomorrow morning i might be ok lol! X

lil_legs said:
Big hugs girls! Xxx

I know how ur feeling re no sleep that's the worst feeling! I cancelled my overtime today so Im doing 2 extra shifts not 3 or id burn out!

So here's to a 100% ss day x

Aaagh i soooo dont want to wi tomoz, seriously considering putting it off but thats pathetic, need to face the consequences of the weekend. Im embarrassed to have to sit there and say it was booze again, she'l think im a right ninny! Oh well s**t happens!

Lani r u there?? Hope ur a little better today, thinking of u xx

Aaagh i soooo dont want to wi tomoz, seriously considering putting it off but thats pathetic, need to face the consequences of the weekend. Im embarrassed to have to sit there and say it was booze again, she'l think im a right ninny! Oh well s**t happens!

Lani r u there?? Hope ur a little better today, thinking of u xx

Yeah i'm here, i'm ok...just wishing the day away.

Have you tried Nytol? I'm a rubbish sleeper but when it gets really bad I take some Nytol and I kid you not it knocks me out (boots doa cheaper one of the same thing as well) I take it for a few days to get my sleep pattern back on track and then come off it again (probably take it twice a year, but it really works) x

Hope you are ok!

Im up and raring to go, have taken pics of the tattoo so ill figure out how to post them, i can see im bloated i have 4 days to try and undo this.

I have decided to stay doing my mix of ss+/810 (810 food quantities without the milk) until i reach 9 st 10 (25 BMI) - could be another 2 weeks or so the way im going! then 810 until 9 st 7.. then assess how comfortable i am, may stay on 810 to lose a few more lb then 1000 and blitz the gym. back in the gym as soon as i hit 810 properly though. would have liked that to be after sat wi but after this performance that will never happen x

I get a bit confused with us all - what steps are you all on and when do you plan on moving up? xx

Ah lani, just get ur head down and power through. 3 more sleeps until friday!

Lil legs i wish i had the balls to try and ss it or ven ss+ til tomorrow. Reckon if i had done that yest and today id have had a chance of sts but i just cant see myself making it through the day when i am so tired, and got training tonight. Sense tells me it would be better to eat according to plan (step3) and exercise hard. I mean healthy eating and exercise is the plan long term as wel as living a life. I will just be so gutted if i out on again, moving away from goal was not in the calendar, hurry up sat as thats 2 social commitments and booze free weeks in the agenda! X

lil_legs said:
Im looking forward to a booze free weekend too haha. sounds like an AA meeting here!!

Here's a link to my diary with my pics added - http://www.minimins.com/cd-weight-loss-diaries/281432-9-st-7-once-all-25.html#post5353795 shame my tummy looks no different to the first due to weekend bulge!!

Ha yes totally. I am one of those people who either drinks or doesnt ie i cant just have one so i will either not drink at all or get totally wham faced! Alas it has been more of the latter lately :-/ My friend just told me that straight after my slice of pizza we go somewhere for me to find pickled onion monster munch. Lucky they shoved me in a taxi!!

Lil legs the tat is amazing!! Not sure what i pictured but it is just gorgeous and original. If i can get my lower belly sorted i may get another little cheeky tat. Be nice to have something as a reminder why i need to stay slim :)

Back