Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

lil_legs said:
Thank you chick, i really love it - cant wait to finish it x

Nice way of rewarding yourself :)

its hot!!!! love it xxxx

I was just about to say i wish i had the willpower to say no to booze and got really annoyed at myself because it is pretty pathetic! I mean i had 2.5lbs til goal and then here i am letting it all go, fool! I am done with the drinking after this friday. It is goal goal goal!!! X

lil_legs said:
you're not letting it go hun, if you were you wouldn't even be thinking about getting back on track! You'll be at goal in no time :) xx

If only we were happy to stay inside an live like nuns, instead we all live to party :)

lil_legs said:
oh yes, but how boring would be be if we didnt! x

Zis is true. I'd rather be a bit overweight and fun than a skinny boring old fart! (says the girl who was jn bed from 8.30 last night!) x

Ha these are my reasons loooool!! The only reason were loosing weight is to look hot loooool for when we go out!!

We are all hot stuff anyway!!!! Nobody prob notices the tiny bit off goal we are!! After friday im sure the men dont ;)

MissieCB said:
Ha these are my reasons loooool!! The only reason were loosing weight is to look hot loooool for when we go out!!

We are all hot stuff anyway!!!! Nobody prob notices the tiny bit off goal we are!! After friday im sure the men dont ;)

Ha yeah totally! I have gone totally shoppin crazy fir all these things id never have worn in a million years before for nights out! But the thing is i have never felt so good! On my sat nght out i wasnt self conscious, wanted my photo taken and then didnt shudder in horror looking at them :) Feels better than any food, need to keep reminding myself if this! 100% so far but we are only half way through the day! X

Last edited:
Thanks guys, i'm ok...going to see my parents after work which will be hard, but the training went well at least, I keep my job for another day ha ha :eek:

Lani123 said:
Thanks guys, i'm ok...going to see my parents after work which will be hard, but the training went well at least, I keep my job for another day ha ha :eek:

Ur such a tough cookie, good lass!
Im eating illegal strawberrys mwahahahaaaa

Lani123 said:

Glad your ok honey x

Caroline I hated my photo too before i used to be Nicknamed "moon face" lol x

MissieCB said:
Glad your ok honey x

Caroline I hated my photo too before i used to be Nicknamed "moon face" lol x

Are u actually kidding me missie? My nick name too! Wow, we have mean friends lol! X

Im a bar and a shake down.. mousse later and that is all that is going into my gob. back to 3 and a meal tomorrow though.. will make my chicken and peppers ready for work.

Been to see my gran today, the worse she has looked, didnt look well at all today :( makes you realise what counts.

stay strong lani xxx

lil_legs said:
Im a bar and a shake down.. mousse later and that is all that is going into my gob. back to 3 and a meal tomorrow though.. will make my chicken and peppers ready for work.

Been to see my gran today, the worse she has looked, didnt look well at all today :( makes you realise what counts.

stay strong lani xxx

Babe I hope she gets better must be so hard for u xxx it's true ur family are most important xxx

Ur doing so well x

lil_legs said:

stay strong lani xxx

Oh that sucks :-( I agree, lifes too short. And its about being happy so that is what is going to force me outside shortly instead of staying here and eating more! X

Back