Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

MissieCB said:
Morning everyone............where has the summer gone :( its like forcast this horrid weather for the whole month :(

So whats the plan today are we 100%?? xxx

Hi babes. Yes the weather is officially *****, really depresses me! I have all these cute small summer dresses and cant wear them, boo :-(
Yes its all about 100% today. Am gonna see if i can manage a step2 but prob wont, just to be 100% something is the aim! Must must MUST get a bit off before tomoz. Running later whether its rain or shine!
Xxx

Ps just had cereal so looks like its step3 for me!

Well whatever we do it WILL be 100% fact! X

yup fact!! Already on four glasses of water yayyyyyy. Blimin freezing tho! Meeting up with a friend to discuss wedding later and have to be strong............................no wine....................or vodka loooool xx

MissieCB said:
yup fact!! Already on four glasses of water yayyyyyy. Blimin freezing tho! Meeting up with a friend to discuss wedding later and have to be strong............................no wine....................or vodka loooool xx

Im hungry! Shake time in a bit. Will not give in today, if i do may as well stop all together and dont want that. Cold, rainy and miserable today, wubbish :-( x

I know and im in culottes at work :(

MissieCB said:
I know and im in culottes at work :(

Thank god i work from home! Just got back from a meeting and put my dressing gown on over my clothes lol x

Go us! I had some strawbs instead of a shake and a huuuuge mug of coffee. also 1litre down and going to try and power through the next. me thinks today is gonna be hard work *sigh* x

Hey all, i've had some down time as I really haven't felt very positive and didn't want my negativity to rub off on you all...anyway i'm back to my old self...have had a prawn salad for lunch (not cracking at 510 calories) but going to have a couple of shakes this afternoon/evening and start 100% tomorrow. Hope everyone has been ok... (p.s. i'm way too scared to weigh myself so going to do 100% or ss+ for a few weeks then brave the scales ha ha)

Lani123 said:
Hey all, i've had some down time as I really haven't felt very positive and didn't want my negativity to rub off on you all...anyway i'm back to my old self...have had a prawn salad for lunch (not cracking at 510 calories) but going to have a couple of shakes this afternoon/evening and start 100% tomorrow. Hope everyone has been ok... (p.s. i'm way too scared to weigh myself so going to do 100% or ss+ for a few weeks then brave the scales ha ha)

Hey babe, good to see u back!
We've been a bit of a mixed bag in ur absence but have all sworn to 100% today onwards! Glad to hear ur feeling more urself again xxx

OMG the urge to eat is overwhelming today but i WILL NOT give in!! Having a mix a mousse now and saving my salad and other shake til tonight, or at least thats the plan! If I can get through today i know i'll be fine for rest of the wk but blimey its a hard slog :-/ x

100% so far, run done and going to boot camp as well at 7, please god let it have some impact on the scales tomorrow (even though i don't deserve it!) Has everyone struggled as much as me today?!

Hello ladies!!

Well reading your posts from the last couple of days has made me giggle!! I have had 3 days off plan, but so looking forward to getting back on plan tomorrow. Definately don't think I am going to lose this week, if I can STS then I will be happy. Didn't buy anything in London as we were late getting down there and everything was rushed so a bit cheesed off as I was going to reward myself for doing so well on this diet with a couple of nice new bits. Argggh!!

But I have now decided that I will go to Bicester shopping village next week and see if I can get my reward! Lol

The weather is awful, it's supposed to be blooming summer!! Hubby's away from tomoz till Monday so I am aiming for 5 great days on plan - will see how I feel but might do step 2 or SS+ to try to undo the last 3 days!!

Lisalu82 said:
Hello ladies!!

Well reading your posts from the last couple of days has made me giggle!! I have had 3 days off plan, but so looking forward to getting back on plan tomorrow. Definately don't think I am going to lose this week, if I can STS then I will be happy. Didn't buy anything in London as we were late getting down there and everything was rushed so a bit cheesed off as I was going to reward myself for doing so well on this diet with a couple of nice new bits. Argggh!!

But I have now decided that I will go to Bicester shopping village next week and see if I can get my reward! Lol

The weather is awful, it's supposed to be blooming summer!! Hubby's away from tomoz till Monday so I am aiming for 5 great days on plan - will see how I feel but might do step 2 or SS+ to try to undo the last 3 days!!

Ha yeah we've been crap in ur absence! I bet u that u will at worst sts, i bet u havent even been that bad! Boot camp is a no go for me tonight, it is disgraceful outside! But the run is done and salad and shake left for tonight. Maaaaan im dreading weigh in :-(
Ah i am a fan of bista, got some nice bit in french connection and ralph lauren cpl weeks ago. Xx

When's your weigh in Caroline?

Already in bed to avoid lush pasta bake......already had Ss+ day and I Dnt even do Ss+!!!!

Weigh in tomoz at 8am lisa, stupidly got in scales tonight and i have def put on, looks like 3 and a bit lbs, balls!!! Was expected to be fair but stil boooo :-( When i get told that officially tomorrow tho it should give me a boot up the arse. X

Well i havent been disastrous but i haven't been 100%... sorry girls.. i ate a twix!

im gonna aim to ss+ all week but if i dont as long as i dont go over 1000 cals im not gonna beat myself up. ive just tried on my fancy dress costume for sat so thats all the motivation i need.

after im back from the hen party i will give it one last push as there is nothing else on and then hello JUDDD

Back