Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Exactly Loool x

Your guess is as good as mine? It decided to re-post my reply from about an hour ago of it's own accord. I tried to delete it but it kept asking for reason. I put duplicate - and it posted it??

Perhaps I scared my computer by shouting so much over lost post on Friday thats its going to post everything twice now just to be on safe side!

yo-yo said:
Thats flippin gorgeous!! You'll look a million dollars in it.

I have trawled the internet for weeks looking for a dress for the wedding I've gotta go to on 15th. I always struggle with dresses cuz of the bingo wing situation. Dresses with sleeves always look a bit 'loose women' (i mean the chat show not slutty!).

So if I were you I'd make the most of your pert arms and fab figure and get the dress. I see lots of future wearing potential, Xmas and new years eve parties for starters. Or fancy dress - pair of bunny ears and you'd be jessica Rabbitt!!

Where do u normally shop yoyo? I saw some lush stuff in m&s when i went with the mamatron the other day, stuff i would buy if i had money! Sleeves too ;-) xx

lil_legs said:
My mam likes it too! May have to invest after my hols, need to try it on though it might look ridiculous! x

Oh feck off and have some confidence in yourself young lady! You will look gorgeous and don't leave it too long or they might all go and then you will have the mega hump with yourself! X

This thread has had me in stitches - I spent about 3 hours reading it last night, felt a bit like a stalker actually (like reading Facebook pages of people you don't know very well). It's great how you've all supported each other through the highs and lows of your journey - it sounds as though you've built some great friendships. I hope you don't mind me dipping in! I'm new to the forum and CD. :)

I thought u ment exactly because lil legs would look as amazing as Cazza in the dresses!!!

It makes sense in my head loooool.......wine kills brain cells #fact!

Starting to think u guys are too bl**dy hot for me lol x

lil_legs said:
I know that's what I'm scared of but I can't afford it until payday in September - just have to keep my fingers crossed x

Well if we are going to be philosophical about this then we shall say if it isn't there in sept then its not the right one. Equally if this happens i will shout and scream and curse with you if you meed me to! Xxx

Well if we are going to be philosophical about this then we shall say if it isn't there in sept then its nit the right one. Equally if this happens i will shout and scream and curse with you if you meed me to! Xxx

Haha deal, because i will scream and shout and then have to trawl ebay everyday in the hope it'll turn up on there lol!!

This thread has had me in stitches - I spent about 3 hours reading it last night, felt a bit like a stalker actually (like reading Facebook pages of people you don't know very well). It's great how you've all supported each other through the highs and lows of your journey - it sounds as though you've built some great friendships. I hope you don't mind me dipping in! I'm new to the forum and CD. :)

Hiya and welcome!!

We are friendly but not exactly dieting angels, we love a swig on here haha xx

lil_legs said:
excuse me Missie.. i have seen your pic before you morphed back into a cat (haha) and YOU are bloody hot!!

Ha that's so funny x

LibbyR said:

Hi libby, welcome! Glad you have enjoyed the thread, its fair to say we are probably more than mildly barmy at times but its got us through the sh*t when it counts!
Need to say that in case you haven't gathered, me and legs no longer do cd and missie about to swap. Yoyo is basically jesus and on her millionth day of ss! U r still totes welcome here as we are a friendly bunch, just didnt want u thinking all of us were cd til we die ;-)
How are u getting on? X

LibbyR said:

Ha glad to know we're good at something cos dieting seems to be difficult lol

Welcome libby xxx

MissieCB said:
I thought u ment exactly because lil legs would look as amazing as Cazza in the dresses!!!

It makes sense in my head loooool.......wine kills brain cells #fact!

Starting to think u guys are too bl**dy hot for me lol x

Who there and the what now?!! You are a total fitty so less of that ta! But as lil legs said since u morphed back in to a cat i can't really say a lot atm! X

lil_legs said:
We're good at drinking too Mis!! x

Don't pigeon hole me with u drunkard, how very dare you! *hic* x

Back