Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Gosh we seem awfully sensible all of a sudden! Ages since one of us has said 'oh s**t ive had a cheese sarnie and a kitkat' lol. Also, i just said gosh :-/

lil_legs said:
Oh my giddy aunt thats true, don't jinx us now!!

I will be off track sat and sun but ive known about this for a year lol No cheating before then though!!

Alright alright, taking the pee now woman!

You deserve ur weekend after all of this, make sure you savour it and enjoy! Im taking my laptop away with me so will be dropping in every now and then during my hol so u can tell me all about it. Im such a food perv, love hearing what everyone else is eating!
If i get tempted to strangle my mum i shall have to hop on here lol. Also i want to keep my diary up best i can. Im finding it really helpful x

Brilliant thought I'd have to cope on my own x

MissieCB said:
Brilliant thought I'd have to cope on my own x

Noooo dont be daft. I will need the support too remember. Mum is sposed to be judddering too but she is crap at sticking to anything so we'll see. Hopefully i can influence her, she is a nightmare! X

No its not a pain, just the same really, tried it with water and its foul lol. Im actually in Turkey for 15 days so i need something to reign me in so may have to use the last of these shakes... i need to remember i have a wedding 2 weeks after i get back and I WANT THAT RED DRESS!!!!!!!!!

I once went on hols and only gained 4lbs in a fortnight - which is unheard of for me! My secret..... I drank some manky tap water every night! Completely er.. cleared me out next morning!
I dont condone that behaviour of course, I just drank it whilst very drunk and severely dehydrated one night, found I was still alive in morning and nicely empty and thought it seemed like a plan!
But to be on the safe side I'd go with the shake/healthy eating combo!

yo-yo said:
I once went on hols and only gained 4lbs in a fortnight - which is unheard of for me! My secret..... I drank some manky tap water every night! Completely er.. cleared me out next morning!
I dont condone that behaviour of course, I just drank it whilst very drunk and severely dehydrated one night, found I was still alive in morning and nicely empty and thought it seemed like a plan!

Hahaha, i think u def belong with us here-brilliant! I had a similar experience with a tuna baguette in majorca. Alas my friend had eaten the same and only one loo...have u seen bridesmaids?! If not cant elaborate but it was not sexy!!

My f-ing bag js full of cereal bars etc. never mind, dont actually need loads of outfits as its a chill out hol. Unless mum makes me sweat i out round some greek temple or something :-/

Alright alright, taking the pee now woman!

You deserve ur weekend after all of this, make sure you savour it and enjoy! Im taking my laptop away with me so will be dropping in every now and then during my hol so u can tell me all about it. Im such a food perv, love hearing what everyone else is eating!
If i get tempted to strangle my mum i shall have to hop on here lol. Also i want to keep my diary up best i can. Im finding it really helpful x

I found diary really helpful too. Liked being able to refer back to it and read how positive and happy I sounded whilst being good and how completely derranged I was after being bad!

Hahaha, i think u def belong with us here-brilliant! I had a similar experience with a tuna baguette in majorca. Alas my friend had eaten the same and only one loo...have u seen bridesmaids?! If not cant elaborate but it was not sexy!!

oh we're a classy bunch, im weak!!

Omg that's soooo funny were all bonkers!!!!!! Glad were all gonna still be online xxx I'm in bed already...., shattered Loool x

My f-ing bag js full of cereal bars etc. never mind, dont actually need loads of outfits as its a chill out hol. Unless mum makes me sweat i out round some greek temple or something :-/
Yes I've seen it, and was all 2 familiar! To this day I will never purchase a beach bag without a separate pocket for the room key! My OH still laughs whenever he recalls the sheer terror on my face as I tipped the contents all over the floor to find it!
Cereal bars is good idea tho, for me, breakfasts with all the lovely breads and pastries is the hardest to turn my nose up at- especially as when I've had a drink night before - I wake up totally ravenous.
Feel jealous of people who feel ill/sick with hangover!

I'm in bed too Missie!!

Ive just pulled all my summer clothes out the wardrobe (and put them on the bed in the spare room) that's my start at packing lol

i left some of my bits over there but cant remember what i left, i hope it was my bikinis cos i cant find any!! x

MissieCB said:
Yeah thinknjm gonna do that xxxx lil legs just take the shakes that way if u need them they are there otherwise bin em but u prob won't use them xxxx

I was thinking just have couple shakes n small meal each day til I go n start judddddddd didddy dud did when I'm back x

Missie, why dont you try step 3? I've been doing it since sat to start eating carbs again and so far haven't put on any weight-in flack have 1/4 lb off! It's great having pasta & potatoes again! You coming to Belfast this weekend?

yo-yo said:

Hi yoyo! Nice to meet you!! I travelled round America one year or a month, and LOST WEIGHT! Drank for 28 nights on the trot, and was so dying all day that I wasn't fit to eat again til evening time....I'm not recommending it legs & Caroline for your hols now!!!

Hi yoyo! Nice to meet you!! I travelled round America one year or a month, and LOST WEIGHT! Drank for 28 nights on the trot, and was so dying all day that I wasn't fit to eat again til evening time....I'm not recommending it legs & Caroline for your hols now!!!

Hello, nice to meet you 2!

Well that sounds like 1 hell of a holiday! Also confirms my theory (hopes) that booze doesn't actually make you gain weight. Its the food you scoff whilst under the influence (and in my case the next day) that does the damage!
Oooh I do miss a socialable drink on this diet.

P.s. have a big mouthful of pasta for me will ya! Step 3 sounds yummy!

Yeah step three sounds nice gonna have a look xx

Back