Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Pps omg ur tummy has like, vanished! Not that u were exactly hefty before but is sooo flat now, clever girl!

Ppps my diary is up :)

lil_legs said:
Morning girls, those pics are from when I had the tattoo a month ago, was 9 st 12 but no exercise!

I am struggling already, so so so tired x

Morning sweet pea. I feel silly now about ur pics but still, u looks skinny in them and u said ur tum has gone down so u must have like a 6 pack now!
I had a crap sleep but no work so could be worse. Gotta do all my packing though as i literally did none yesterday. Big woops! Have a good day all, i am on a down day today so will be starvation central i reckon xx

Can't remember the last time i ironed anything. if its disgracefully wrinkled i just get the hair straightners out! xx

PS Girls, exciting times, just talked to date man for over an hour on skype (tis why i abandoned you, soz). dont want to sound like a dweeb but he is just lush, had me in stitches. am a little freaked out about seeing him though as the pics on my dating profile are me around 10st-10st3/4 so he will expect skinny minny and roly poly girl is all thats here! Mind you im not seeing him til 2nd sept so nrly 3 weeks, hopefully i might be somewhere near that weight again? pls say you think i will do it!

I'm sure you'll do it, there's nothing better for the willpower than a man - be it a potential new one or a ex you want to see what he's missing! Not that we're shallow or anything!
Also, whilst 3 or 4 lbs makes a huge diff to us confidence wise, in reality it prob isn't visible to the naked eye. Especially to a man!
All sounds very exciting and promising.
We may be blowing the cobwebs off our hats girls!

I agree with yo yo he wont notice and be loving your bod trust me hun so dont stress but men do get you motivated!!! I dont iron either how funny is this all my other mates do so it must just be us lot! Usually just hang things on a hanger and leave it looooool

Lil legs I wish i had the balls for a tattoo but i havent.......i love it your gonna get so much attention on that beach :)

Delta i havent been gym for ages been doing mainly walking really since CD but im gonna go today I think! Only for 40 mins but its during my lunchtime so im stupid for not going! xxx

Please nooone ask me what i decided about doing before ireland cos i havent a fog still looooooool! Been trying to get hold of my mate who im meeting in ireland and she isnt returning my texts and im concerened!!!

LEGS sorry had to change the dog looool it was weirding me out x

Really struggling with the motivation to get ready and go to work thismorning. Think it's because I was due to find out today whether I'll be made redundant - but the ******* have delayed the announcement till next thursday now!
I have the money spent in my head already so they hadn't better make me stay!

MissieCB said:
I agree with yo yo he wont notice and be loving your bod trust me hun so dont stress but men do get you motivated!!! I dont iron either how funny is this all my other mates do so it must just be us lot! Usually just hang things on a hanger and leave it looooool

Lil legs I wish i had the balls for a tattoo but i havent.......i love it your gonna get so much attention on that beach :)

Delta i havent been gym for ages been doing mainly walking really since CD but im gonna go today I think! Only for 40 mins but its during my lunchtime so im stupid for not going! xxx

Please nooone ask me what i decided about doing before ireland cos i havent a fog still looooooool! Been trying to get hold of my mate who im meeting in ireland and she isnt returning my texts and im concerened!!!

But its not a few lbs, its like half a stone lol! Oh well, im going to do plenty of swimming so i should be nice and toned at the v least. know i should chill about it as he could turn out to be a creepy old man or something but somehow i really don't think so. Honestly i haven't laughed as much on the phone to anyone in ages!
Miss, take your time deciding because whatever you do you need to stick at it so needs to be right thing. Bit concerning about ur friend though :-/

Yoyo that totally sucks about your job, sorry to hear it. Its situations like that that make you realise we are just little fish in a a big pond :-( Right i need to get my fat ass out of bed and get this packing milarky done. Still gotta nip out for last min bits but at this rate my case is gonna be full of food and hand blenders and no clothes, and my mum is taking scales as in kitchen ones!) lol! Oh well, if ur gonna do something may as well do it properly! Xxx

Take a frother instead of a blender x

MissieCB said:
Take a frother instead of a blender x

I was going to babe but when i tried shake without ice i found it pretty rank :-( Might see if good old argos does a mini blender or something, although not sure i want to be buying more stuff for cambridge shakes when I'm not even doing that diet anymore!

yo-yo said:
Really struggling with the motivation to get ready and go to work thismorning. Think it's because I was due to find out today whether I'll be made redundant - but the ******* have delayed the announcement till next thursday now!
I have the money spent in my head already so they hadn't better make me stay!

Hope it's ok, we went through it in April and it was just awful, I was ok but a lot of my friends weren't - I cried my eyes out!! Chin up babe

NSV - my friend (who sits next to the ex lol) said I look tiny today! Yay x

lil_legs said:
Hope it's ok, we went through it in April and it was just awful, I was ok but a lot of my friends weren't - I cried my eyes out!! Chin up babe

NSV - my friend (who sits next to the ex lol) said I look tiny today! Yay x

What is NSV? Xxxxx

Legs you are tiny, ur eyes need to catch up with ur body lol.

Miss, i didn't know NSV either. We are obvs not down with the cool kids :(

loool nope!!

are you feeling lighter caroline?? xx

I feel great! And as much as I would like to shift the whole of those 8lbs before my date, I actually don't care if I don't and its only 2lb a wk because this just feels so much better, healthier and sustainable and like a big weight has been lifted (hopefully literally!) x

i bet im excited about going gym today too!! Also thinking about new thnings that can go on my shopping list that havent been there for ages! Like Alpen hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

No longer is my oh shopping for just himself!!! Cooking as well I love cooking soooo much x

What stuff are you having again?

Back