Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

I want to bottle my determination and take it on holiday cos I can see me coming back a heffa :'(

I've had 2 shakes and fruit. Cooking for friends tonight - chicken veg and rice (surprise) but I feel horrible today maybe as I haven't exercised? hmm

You must be excited now Caroline? x

I want to bottle my determination and take it on holiday cos I can see me coming back a heffa :'(

I've had 2 shakes and fruit. Cooking for friends tonight - chicken veg and rice (surprise) but I feel horrible today maybe as I haven't exercised? hmm

You must be excited now Caroline? x

I haven't exercised either (planned not to on down days cept on hol where will swim) so maybe thats what it is? I do seriously feel rank though, but yesterday felt slim and was eating so zero logic to it!

I ma excited, just kinda want to get there now as I hate all this inbetween bit! I can't find my little laptop case anyway so im having to wrap it in a pillow case lol. I will be the oddest girl in christendem going through security with my bag of shakes and cereal bars too! xx

Guys, ive just had such a shock. For some reason i decided to look dating man up on facebook. Turns out he is married with kids. I actually feel sick, im such a mug!

Guys, ive just had such a shock. For some reason i decided to look dating man up on facebook. Turns out he is married with kids. I actually feel sick, im such a mug!
Oh what a knobhead! Flaming men!!! Don't feel like a mug hun, feel like an intelligent woman who made it her business to find out the truth before it was too late x

i sent him a text saying 'you should really delete your facebook profile' but had nothing back. wish i hadnt now and just confronted him over the phone later. what a f***ing ass hole. i shouldnt be so upset as havent even met the bloke but i am so so sick of being such a trusting mug-never again!!

Must be something in the air today as I feel twice the size I did yesterday. Trousers are snugger as well?
I feel I deserve to be thinner today after what I've been through as well! A team lunch, watching 16 people scoff massive pizzas, burgers, steak baguettes swilled down with lots of booze. To say I felt hard done by nursing my glass of water would be an understatement!

Caroline_Louise said:

What an arse nothing superprises me about men anymore u will just have to find some one better which u will gorgeous!!! Dnt u dare get upset of think anything like that..........u weren't to know xx

i sent him a text saying 'you should really delete your facebook profile' but had nothing back. wish i hadnt now and just confronted him over the phone later. what a f***ing ass hole. i shouldnt be so upset as havent even met the bloke but i am so so sick of being such a trusting mug-never again!![/

Find his wife on there and tell her, that'd teach him!
It's understandable that you feel cheesed off, he showed promise and was something to look forward to getting back from hols for. Sodding slime ball!

Yeah tell his wife he's on a dating site she deserves to know xx

Hey chick are u ok???

Grrrrr!!!

Massive congrats on resisting that food, pizza is my arch enemy xx
Is one of mine too, although I find on ss that I can even salivate over a slice of cucumber!
Had a realisation that my thought process isn't in the right place if am to avoid piling the weight back on again.... The portions were huge, like something you'd see on man vs food.....and I found myself thinking i am SOOOO coming here when im eating again. Silly cow!

Thanks girls, u made me smile.

You know what i truly cant be bothered to waste my time going on there looking for her. If he is that bloody stupid he will shoot himself in the foot again properly im sure.

I will be over it by tomorrow by tomorrow but yoyo ur right, it was something to lk fwd to and i was so happy that someone like that was interested in me, feel v deflated now. I hope he does contact me because i will let him have it i tell you!

Well done for all the food resisting. I too resisted but it was the lure of a bottle of vodka i resisted. He is not ruining my diet too!!!

lil_legs said:
Def not, stay strong hun x

I had a choc orange cambridge shake, not exactly medicinal but tomorrow i can have treats. Might have a kitkat for breakfast lol. F***ing f****er hasnt even had the balls to text me back. Gutless arse! Im just angry now! Wont bore on i promise, just need to let it out before i go away! X

Caroline_Louise said:
I had a choc orange cambridge shake, not exactly medicinal but tomorrow i can have treats. Might have a kitkat for breakfast lol. F***ing f****er hasnt even had the balls to text me back. Gutless arse! Im just angry now! Wont bore on i promise, just need to let it out before i go away! X

Dnt chase him cos he will ring u I bet xxxx then let him have it x

Back