Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

You vent all you need to hun!!

I am gonna try my hardest on hols not to think about my ex, I need to shake him off!! Tomorrow though I'm having my lashes and minx done.. Something he booked and paid for :( but once I go it's 3 weeks I won't see him in work and I WILL not make any contact no matter how much I want to! x

Wish I could say something positive along the lines of you'll find your princes 1 day and live happily ever after.... but 21 years on I'm still learning its no bed of roses! Lol!

Sorry if that was harsh I do understand and I know it's funny up there is always a lid for the jar xxxxxxx

How the hell could there not be ur lovely x

Ment but there is always a lid for the jar xxxx

hey guys, will msg properly tomoz but just to say althiugh the situation is weird and not exactly ideal, he is not married and is not an ass, but he does have a kid. actually quite a bad situation (for him) but we talked about it and he explained. probably sounds like he was bullsh*tting me but promise i used good judgement and believe him! will explain in detail at anothe rpoint but caroline is happy now. thanks all for being fab though xxxxxxxxxxxx

delta15 said:
Have just caught up with the days events! Glad you got sorted Caroline, you can head off on hols happy!! Have a fab time :)

Thanks hun, v strange situation but im just thankful to know i wasn't a mug and he is still the nice person i thought! More about it later. I shall be popping in to say hi and update my diary every so often x

That's good news! *Getting hat back out*
Have a really fab holiday, I hope you come back relaxed suntanned and a few lbs lighter from your juddd'ing! X

Hello girlies - I am back from part 1 of hols and am off again Thursday. Will have a proper read through all the crazy stuff I have missed tomoz whilst sitting in the hairdressers!!
i saw my CDC tonight and I got told off ! I have lost more weight, down to 8st 10lb as at 6pm this evening. Was running 5k and swimming every day on hols. She's now put the bloody fear of god in me now saying about eating disorders and I need to be careful. So I had a nice Thai green curry for dinner and spring rolls!!

Gotta sleep as knackered, will catch up tomoz. X

Lisalu82 said:
Hello girlies - I am back from part 1 of hols and am off again Thursday. Will have a proper read through all the crazy stuff I have missed tomoz whilst sitting in the hairdressers!!
i saw my CDC tonight and I got told off ! I have lost more weight, down to 8st 10lb as at 6pm this evening. Was running 5k and swimming every day on hols. She's now put the bloody fear of god in me now saying about eating disorders and I need to be careful. So I had a nice Thai green curry for dinner and spring rolls!!

Gotta sleep as knackered, will catch up tomoz. X

Hi lisa my dear, good to see you!
Hope you have been having a fabulous time, we will hve extreme catching up to do by the time im back but just to say, remember you and talked about this disorders milarky etc etc and i for one understand how hard the balance is. And actually all of us on here have had some sort of food aversion crisis and have all done cambridge, not a coincidence i dont think. Im not dissing the diet because for some it works so well but as a long term solution i think u have to be some seriously bad ass strong person to not only keep it up, but nkt let it affect ur relationship with food. I am sending a big hug, congratulating u on the exercise as that can only be a good thing, but asking u to think more about eating and to put more calories in ur gob given what ur burning off! Also u will wreck ur bones and muscles running on not enough fuel, seen it happen and would hate it to happen to u :-/
Lots of love, chat soon xxx

Ps i am seriously recommending juddd if ur thinking about moving away from cd. Might help u maintain whilst actually eating, perhaps lk in to it x

Have an amazing time caroline cant wait to hear from ya xxxx

Lisa blimin hell holiday and loose weight thats a new one for me loooool!!

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored at work about to go to the gym had a vanilla and coffee shake this morning and feel up for it xxx

Hows everyone else doing???? Think its TOTM so explaining my chocolate craving!!

hey chick nope just kinda til friday then im off to ireland and coming back and completely longing it off!!!!! Soooooo excited about it lol!!! Started gym again and loving it.

So far today i had my vanilla shake with coffee and now some carrots with hummus that i deserve after my work out!! Also TOTM so will prob be having chocolate at some point loool.

Cant wait to find out if this juddd works xxx

I'm sure it does if you control the calories and not go wild! I was gonna change to it a month ago but found the gym and made that my focus! Might try and adopt juddd ways on holiday where possible though!

Feeling gigantic today!! Really horrible. Hopefully gym will make me feel better later x

im sure your not gigantic looool you look so slim in your pics xxxxx
Love the way the gym makes you feel so much better and toned!!! Does make you want to eat more tho. #

xxxxxxxxx

Exactly!!!! xxx

Back