Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

wanna know what this dress is like! Why dont you avoid dairy and wheat a couple of days before xxx

Noooo not again!!! I'm still stressing about eating again :( blimin crazy but I am!!!

oh hun don't stres about eating!! :( its not good at all xx

i know i need a new handset, the nearest apple shop is over an hour away, or i can send it away and wait for a replacement, or i can get a courier but they will freeze £500 in my ac.. because i have that money sat there don't i.

annoyed!! just gonna have to be phoneless until i go to London a week Tuesday and take it to the apple shop then :(

Pooooooooooooooooo!!!

lil_legs said:
oh hun don't stres about eating!! :( its not good at all xx

i know i need a new handset, the nearest apple shop is over an hour away, or i can send it away and wait for a replacement, or i can get a courier but they will freeze £500 in my ac.. because i have that money sat there don't i.

annoyed!! just gonna have to be phoneless until i go to London a week Tuesday and take it to the apple shop then :(

Pooooooooooooooooo!!!

Sods law will they just swap it!!!

Looking forward to my spinning class tomoz x

Hi girls,
Jeeez! I don't know what the friggs wrong with me today. I've got this grumpy/tearful thing going on and can't shake it. Perhaps it's tomrws weigh in looming and The fact that I'm STARVING!
Just made daughter some toast and my hands were trembling while I was buttering it, so wanted a bite- but on day 71 I ain't gonna let a peice of toast break me!

That's rotten luck about your phone legs- you do feel like you've lost an arm without them now don't you.
Great about the gym missie. Agree that you'll need a bit of grub to sustain you now.
I envy you exercise lovers - I find the gym very harrowing! X

It's odd, some days I feel on top of the world and not bothered by being around/making food for others, in fact enjoy it? Other days I imagine myself stabbing people in the face with their fork if they eat around me. Today is the latter!
I'm sure I'll be alright tomrw- although i guess that depends on whether the scales are kind.
They do say that once you start exercising all the happy chemicals make you want to do it more- has never happened to me sadly.
I have exercised in past but has always felt like a real ball ache and once the holiday or event I was forcing myself to exercise for was over I ditched it!
I think you've got the bug now x

Yo YO your sayings make me laugh xxxx Your doing so well totally admire you I couldnt do it straight for 71 days I love my wine too much loooool.

Dont think I would know what to do without my phone looool!!! Its my sanity.

Hows everyone today? Im off to ireland tomorrow so looking forward to that and chatting about weddings yayyyyy!!! Feel a heffer today must be TOTM :(

I have missed drinking a lot this time around, the weather, the Olympics, rellies over from Ireland, all things that have encouraged people around me to drink more often than usual and made me feel like really boring killjoy! I can't wait for a tipple at this wedding on 15th sept, but I'll prob be under the table after the toasts! X

looool you will have to pace yourself or have spritzers xx

Hello my lovelies. Just thought i'd drop in and say hello to u all. Not had time to read all the posts but just to say u are all gorgeous anyway and doing so well, but it is weird how we have our 'fat' days where we just feel awful. Shame our minds do this to us when we are trying so hard! I admit i ate a lot of s**t yesterday(posting diary tonight) and felt like a walrus. Did 100lengths last night and this morning and so far have managed notto eat a thing on my DD today (2hrs ahead here too) and feel much skinner lol. Anyway, irs about time for me to roll over on my sunbed lol, more posts this eve. Big love xxxxx

Urgghh sunned jealousy missing u loads I'm so starting JUDDD Monday started posting in the forum and everything :)

Ur not missing much apart from I'm going away end oct so have another goal to work too ........ Anyway off to finish my pasta looool

CD (who) xx

MissieCB said:
Urgghh sunned jealousy missing u loads I'm so starting JUDDD Monday started posting in the forum and everything :)

Ur not missing much apart from I'm going away end oct so have another goal to work too ........ Anyway off to finish my pasta looool

CD (who) xx

Ah babe, great decision well done! Am confident ul find it a zillion times better/easier than CD. Totes loving u and ur pasta lol, enjoy it all and remember u can eat it 'legall' soon Hoorah!!! X

Caroline_Louise said:
Ah babe, great decision well done! Am confident ul find it a zillion times better/easier than CD. Totes loving u and ur pasta lol, enjoy it all and remember u can eat it 'legall' soon Hoorah!!! X

Still nervous tho babe xxx

MissieCB said:
Still nervous tho babe xxx

It'll be fine gorgeous. And you can look forward to feeling happy again :) I was jst saying in another thread that this is the easiest diet i have ever done, so here's hoping the scales show its got results to match! Theres someone i follow being weighed on tues after 1st wk and he has similar amount to lose as me and will be her first wk. excited to see what happens! Xx

Hiya girlies!!

Can't get on here during the day now cos of my phone :(

Had a few chips today but been to the gym so not bothered!

Glad you've decided now Missie, don't be scared!!

Glad you're there safe and well done so far on your DD Caroline!! x

lil_legs said:
Hiya girlies!!

Can't get on here during the day now cos of my phone :(

Had a few chips today but been to the gym so not bothered!

Glad you've decided now Missie, don't be scared!!

Glad you're there safe and well done so far on your DD Caroline!! x

Elli legs! More telephone related drama eh, not good :-(
Good on u for having chips, ul have cancelled them right out anyway with ur gym antics so its all good.
I cant believe im not hungry, tres bizarre-but aweome! Xxx

Back