Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Hey lil legs did u message bout moving the thread? Xxx doesn't seem right anymore in cd!

MissieCB said:
Hey lil legs did u message bout moving the thread? Xxx doesn't seem right anymore in cd!

I did! Heard nowt back so not a lot we cn do about it, jst explain if anyone asks i guess xx

Hello girls, just a quickie update as am packing my daughters stuff for v. Very disappointing weigh in - a measly pound!! I know it's a loss but I've been averaging 3 a week so had kind of come to expect it. Here's hoping it'll catch up with me next week! On the bright side, in the 10s- only just but I'm in there! X

yo-yo said:
Hello girls, just a quickie update as am packing my daughters stuff for v. Very disappointing weigh in - a measly pound!! I know it's a loss but I've been averaging 3 a week so had kind of come to expect it. Here's hoping it'll catch up with me next week! On the bright side, in the 10s- only just but I'm in there! X

Hi gorgeous.
Oh that is disapointing, sorry to hear that. Thats the thibg about CD, sometimes it jusf doesn't make bl**dy sense! All i would say is that based on my own experiences you are probs in for a good loss next wk, but totes understand it is hard to stay motivated with a crap loss, especially with you being so good. Why don't you try 1 or 2 ss+ days? Have heard of that shaking things up for some people. When our weight plateaus or loss slows generally its things need shaking (no pun intended!) up a bit. Try not to dwell on it too much, you are v v admirable the way you have stuck xxxxx

Caroline_Louise said:
Hi gorgeous.
Oh that is disapointing, sorry to hear that. Thats the thibg about CD, sometimes it jusf doesn't make bl**dy sense! All i would say is that based on my own experiences you are probs in for a good loss next wk, but totes understand it is hard to stay motivated with a crap loss, especially with you being so good. Why don't you try 1 or 2 ss+ days? Have heard of that shaking things up for some people. When our weight plateaus or loss slows generally its things need shaking (no pun intended!) up a bit. Try not to dwell on it too much, you are v v admirable the way you have stuck xxxxx

Well done yoyo it's still a loss and your doing amazing!!!

It's pouring down and I don't wanna get outta bed (Caroline don't say a word!!) x

lil_legs said:
Well done yoyo it's still a loss and your doing amazing!!!

It's pouring down and I don't wanna get outta bed (Caroline don't say a word!!) x

*i am def not in my bikini and about to do some lengths in the warm pool ;-) xx

YO Yo you have still lost i was only loosing a pound here and there at the end but its still a pound off not on!!!! You will have a big loss next week hun xx Defo have a SS+ meal tho at some point you never know it might make all the difference.

Caroline im in work and if i shut my eyes i can imagine the warm pool and sunshine looool!!! Or still being in bed like lil legs!

Must say not able to go gym today as have to leave early for ireland but im kinda gutted!!!! Thats a first!

Thanks girls. I'm feeling ok about it now- I know that some weeks our bodies just defy logic. It is totm and I had felt kind of puffy around the midriff and boobs the last 2 days.
I have only 4 weigh ins left before the wedding now and needed to lose an average of 3 a week to get to 9 something for it, so a nice big 5lb'er next week would be good!
I might dig the rowing machine out of the shed, I can do that on ss as I can't fall off if get dizzy!
Running very late for work today. I'm struggling to motivate myself with this redundancy carrot dangling in front of me!
Hope you're having fun on your jollies Caroline, and have a wonderful time in Ireland missie. What's legs up to the weekend? X

Just flying through to inform you all how i annoyed i am!! Accidentally bought a can of pepsi instead of pepsi max and didnt realise until i had finished it! What a waste of 145cal, was more than the salad ive just had for lunch grrrr. Literally cannot remember the last time i drunk a non-diet fizzy drink! Oh well, still only on 450 for the day so thats plenty for an ice cream and dinner tonight (sorry yoyo!) xxx

noooooooooooooooooooo devastation!!!! Just make it through today honey.

Im off to the airport woop woop xxxx

MissieCB said:
noooooooooooooooooooo devastation!!!! Just make it through today honey.

Im off to the airport woop woop xxxx

Oh its an up day so no biggy (just had an icecream!) but annoying i had 145cal instead of 1 by accident! Enjoy ur trip gorge and see u monday for judddering xxx

Oooo excited xxxx

Attachments

• image-1763196394.jpg
    image-1763196394.jpg
    411.2 KB · Views: 45
Imagine saying up day on cd!!!! Lol

MissieCB said:
Imagine saying up day on cd!!!! Lol

Thats a bloody boiled egg or some chicken lol! Getthat drink down ya! Xx

Caroline_Louise said:
Thats a bloody boiled egg or some chicken lol! Getthat drink down ya! Xx

Ha xx

You're doing so well Caroline!!

Have a fab time Missie! xx

Yoyo- ive got my best friends lil girls 1st birthday party tomorrow - gym first thing so if i have a sandwich or two its not the end of the world! gonna try avoid the carbs though so i have the flattest belly i possibly can for the wedding!!

Gonna weigh in the morning, been super good today.

x

lil_legs said:
You're doing so well Caroline!!

Have a fab time Missie! xx

Yoyo- ive got my best friends lil girls 1st birthday party tomorrow - gym first thing so if i have a sandwich or two its not the end of the world! gonna try avoid the carbs though so i have the flattest belly i possibly can for the wedding!!

Gonna weigh in the morning, been super good today.

x

Legs ur like a dieting leg-end now, go u! Ur gonna look awesome in the dress, i expect bazillions of piccies! I was trying to post a pic kn here of me being a lazy old walrus by the pool but my big fat stupid greek internet wont let me-but thats prob just as well!

Im stressing out a but as i don't know how many cals were in my dinner. We ha sensible healthy choices but still, i wanna know. I do however know how many were in the cookie icame home and ate, hehe ;-) Intending to go for a run early doors and will do my diary after that. Muchos greek snogs ladies xxx

Bet you look uber slim hun!!

I have been wide awake since 4am :( given in and got up now, gonna dye my hair, and make my way to cardiff (just over an hour away) to replace this poxy phone, i need it to take piccys tomorrow and the bday party today so if im up this early i might as well - means no gym for me but rushing about instead and will try to be good with the buffet food!!

Back