Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

lil_legs said:
Bet you look uber slim hun!!

I have been wide awake since 4am :( given in and got up now, gonna dye my hair, and make my way to cardiff (just over an hour away) to replace this poxy phone, i need it to take piccys tomorrow and the bday party today so if im up this early i might as well - means no gym for me but rushing about instead and will try to be good with the buffet food!!

Snap, i had a totally pants night too! Got up at 6.15 for a super steong coffee and gonna go for a run in a bit. When i was awake in the night i was hungry too which was a bugger lol!
You've got a busy day my lovely, get ur shizzle done then try and have a chill out later, tis what i do when had a crap nigt (which when you are an insomniac is basically every night!) miss chattig to u durig the day so hope u get the phone sorted xxx

Me too, its only 5am here so been awake an hour :( Having a peppermint tea and will get the dye on. Will also weigh this morning, don't feel like ive lost anything though but we'll see!!

Fingers crossed re the phone, the shop opens at 9:30 so ill be there outside waiting!!

I will be in one foul mood if i do a 2.5 hour round journey and come back without a new working phone!!!

Hopefully I'll be in bed early tonight and get a decent sleep before the wedding tomorrow!! Should do as ill be busy busy all day until i come home bout 8ish... x factor in bed then i think!!

You're doing sooo well hun, im getting scared about my gain on hols!!

xx

lil_legs said:
Me too, its only 5am here so been awake an hour :( Having a peppermint tea and will get the dye on. Will also weigh this morning, don't feel like ive lost anything though but we'll see!!

Fingers crossed re the phone, the shop opens at 9:30 so ill be there outside waiting!!

I will be in one foul mood if i do a 2.5 hour round journey and come back without a new working phone!!!

Hopefully I'll be in bed early tonight and get a decent sleep before the wedding tomorrow!! Should do as ill be busy busy all day until i come home bout 8ish... x factor in bed then i think!!

You're doing sooo well hun, im getting scared about my gain on hols!!

xx

Ah babes, poor u :-( But uve done the right thing getting up. There is no worse feeling lying in bed not sleeping so best thing is to get up and be productive and just go to bed early. If u need to sleep tonight i would recommend that allergy tablet pyriton (cant spell but u get the gist!) Just lie and say its for prickly heat but it knocke me out better than any herbal shizzle! Im sure ur weigh in will be good hun, u have been an absolute saint! Im having a panic, simply because i dont knkw what to expect! Lemme know how u get on.
Fingers crossed re phone and we can chat later. If not have a great time today at the party and hope tomoz is amazig! Cant wait to see u in ur dress xxx

dye on, and over the floor lol

will weigh bout 7 once im bathed and this dye is off - might as well start my holiday packing seeing as i have loads of time on my hands. train is at 8:30 so will leave the house 8ish to go to town to get the train to Cardiff - what a palava!!!

I knew there was no chance in going back to sleep, went loo, and just lay there, then the cat started playing thinking it was morning time so i had to get up or id probs fall asleep bout half 7 andd feel groggier an hour later when it was time to actually get up!!

lil_legs said:
dye on, and over the floor lol

will weigh bout 7 once im bathed and this dye is off - might as well start my holiday packing seeing as i have loads of time on my hands. train is at 8:30 so will leave the house 8ish to go to town to get the train to Cardiff - what a palava!!!

I knew there was no chance in going back to sleep, went loo, and just lay there, then the cat started playing thinking it was morning time so i had to get up or id probs fall asleep bout half 7 andd feel groggier an hour later when it was time to actually get up!!

Just back from run, call an ambulance! Ran past the streets being cleaned and all these youngsters on their way home, i felt about 112yrs old lol, but funnily enough i do not miss that walk of shame feeling!
What colour r u dying babe? Never dyed mine in 26 yrs but love to see what i lk like dark. Just sared it would never go back to this colour naturally and then i'd have to pay a fortune!
Yeah i could have go e back to sleep i think but decided i really wanted to run because i felt so massive last night, couldnt be dealing with that feeling all day! Gona swim too at 9 when pool is open.
If u start ur packing i salute u! I was so crap, i just hate it! Xxx

I cant believe i have dyed my hair, bathed, shaved and dried my hair all by 6am!!!

My hair has been a dark purpley colour for the last few months, i was red for a few years - been most colours since i was about 14!! you have amazing hair dont you touch it!!

haha i know the feeling re the walk of shame! i shudder to think what i used to get upto the weekend, could never hack it now and im still a partier but jeeez that was a different league!!

this is late for me packing, ive usually packed about a month before then repack 3/4 times lol!

x

lil_legs said:
I cant believe i have dyed my hair, bathed, shaved and dried my hair all by 6am!!!

My hair has been a dark purpley colour for the last few months, i was red for a few years - been most colours since i was about 14!! you have amazing hair dont you touch it!!

haha i know the feeling re the walk of shame! i shudder to think what i used to get upto the weekend, could never hack it now and im still a partier but jeeez that was a different league!!

this is late for me packing, ive usually packed about a month before then repack 3/4 times lol!

x

Yeh i thought i was still a partier but def not to that degree now! I do it way less but do it properly, theres us and our 'go big or go hone' motto again lol!

Ahh i so wanna do my hair funky colours! Maybe i should get some wigs lol. Would love extensions, not to make it longer but thicker as my hair is ridiculously fine. Alas they cost a squillion pounds so could prob afford them once then never again and be left with even crapper hair than before!
I take my hat iff to you on the packing front! I will be even worse with the unpackin, suitcase will be in my room for days after collecting rubbish! X

lil_legs said:
unpacking is a completely different story - I HATE IT! even if ive only been away a night lol

Ive got extensions for tomorrow to get my hair in the bun as its so short, wish id never cut it!!

Ooh where did u get them? Dot laugh but ive seen some blonde ones by jessica simpson on line and they look quite good but trbl is i cant tell what coulois i would need. My hair i a bugger an nt just one colour blonde so i dnt knkw if im 'swedish blonde' or 'honest blonde' lol.

Random question but im using factor 10 and not getting any browner now, think coz i was quite tanned when i arrived. Will a lesser factor make me tan more do u think? Was gonna go buy sone of that oil but it makes a right sticky mess! X

i got mine from the hairdressers, they were red but ive dyed them to match my colour now!!

no hun dont go lower! I use 30 and 50 on my face in turkey and still tan really dark! think you're skin has a certain limit, lower factor will only make you burn!

lil_legs said:
i got mine from the hairdressers, they were red but ive dyed them to match my colour now!!

no hun dont go lower! I use 30 and 50 on my face in turkey and still tan really dark! think you're skin has a certain limit, lower factor will only make you burn!

Yes you are right! Im pretty brown, must just accept that i am not olive skinned!! I wear 25 on my face, just wish i could stand to not wear sun glasses for half an hr or so as im getting the dodgy panda eyes!

Right ive been out of bed 3 hours now :/

Off to town to catch the train and hopefully fix my phone so fingers crossed ill be back in touch with the real work by 11/12ish!!

Feeling good today, chuffed with WI and im wearing a size 8 dress (clearly a big 8 but its an8 nonetheless!!!) xxxx

Right ive been out of bed 3 hours now :/

Off to town to catch the train and hopefully fix my phone so fingers crossed ill be back in touch with the real work by 11/12ish!!

Feeling good today, chuffed with WI and im wearing a size 8 dress (clearly a big 8 but its an8 nonetheless!!!) xxxx

Errrrr what was your WI, did i miss it somewhere!? Amaze re size8 dress, i would die to be that size but never gonna happen unless i never eat again (oh no wait i did that on CD and still wasnt a size8 lol!) Enjoy your day legs, here's hoping for success in the phone dpt. I have updated my diary, and am looking fwd to my DD. Sadly i feel like an absolute fat rotter today but as is my experience so far on JUDDD by the end of the day I will feel better and I shall aim t swim this eve. xxx

Wow lillegs youve done amazing!! Great weight loss... Is it calorie counting and excercise?? I'm still on cd at the mo( stage2) but I'm toying with judd or just plain calorie counting, as I'm a bit sick of cd!!! Although it's been amazing to kick start my weight loss I just want to control my weight with healthy food( I don't want my children to have an unhealthy view of food as they grow up). Not sure which way to go???
Also do you live in Swansea???? When you said an hour to cardiff I wondered.... A fellow jack perhaps???? Hope you get your phone sorted and enjoy the wedding!! You'll look amaze balls!!! And Caroline I'm well jel of the sun!!! It's not sunny in Swansea today :-(

avamum said:
Wow lillegs youve done amazing!! Great weight loss... Is it calorie counting and excercise?? I'm still on cd at the mo( stage2) but I'm toying with judd or just plain calorie counting, as I'm a bit sick of cd!!! Although it's been amazing to kick start my weight loss I just want to control my weight with healthy food( I don't want my children to have an unhealthy view of food as they grow up). Not sure which way to go???
Also do you live in Swansea???? When you said an hour to cardiff I wondered.... A fellow jack perhaps???? Hope you get your phone sorted and enjoy the wedding!! You'll look amaze balls!!! And Caroline I'm well jel of the sun!!! It's not sunny in Swansea today :-(

Hi ava! Totes know what u mean about cambridge. I wont ever slate it as a diet because for some it works well long term an as u say great fr weight loss kick start. Its just for me i was becoming dangerously depressed by it and my view of food was becoming so scewed and unhealthy. So far I can highly recommend JUDDD (i have a diary on here ur welcome to lk at) as it has done wonders for me psychologically and i feel pretty damn good most of the time. I take the occasional hatred of my reflection to just be normal for us girls! I will be weighing in for the first time in thurs after exactly 14days on plan, lets ser if the results match up to the experience!

Legs, babe im so sorry i am obvs blond and missed ur post re ur Uber amaze loss, so pleased for u u goreous skinny min :) I am going to say chat later as being positive re ur phone! Xxx

Hi Caroline ...yep definitely Cambridge is a fab diet, but I really need to sort my portion/ food control out...I was so anti social!! One thing Cambridge has helped me with is cutting out my carbs!!! I make better judgements now on an off day and know how it makes me feel, and also will reach for a coke zero or water if I'm thirsty instead of the usual crap!!! And if I fancy a drink it will be a fri sat night!!! I've maintained and lost some weight the last two weeks by being on stage 2 and having a Saturday off(but being sensible) so for all the people who thought... 'she'll put it all back on as soon as she stop!! ' I stick my 2 fingers up!!! Ha ha... No seriously I'm sooo pleased its come off and I'm determined to see the wieghtloss!!

avamum said:
Hi Caroline ...yep definitely Cambridge is a fab diet, but I really need to sort my portion/ food control out...I was so anti social!! One thing Cambridge has helped me with is cutting out my carbs!!! I make better judgements now on an off day and know how it makes me feel, and also will reach for a coke zero or water if I'm thirsty instead of the usual crap!!! And if I fancy a drink it will be a fri sat night!!! I've maintained and lost some weight the last two weeks by being on stage 2 and having a Saturday off(but being sensible) so for all the people who thought... 'she'll put it all back on as soon as she stop!! ' I stick my 2 fingers up!!! Ha ha... No seriously I'm sooo pleased its come off and I'm determined to see the wieghtloss!!

Well good for you doll, you sound so positive and i agree with the two finger salute to the haters! I too am out to prove those people wrong and refuse to return to being the fat funny friend! I think a healthy attitude to food and eating is everyones makn goal, as well as the weight loss obvs. We know where our issues lie and for me i have essentially been dieting for 10 years and considering im only 26 that aint great! Ive been following the footsteps of my mother in that respect as i basically starve then binge but i intend to differ in that thia WILL be the lat time i actively strive to lose weight. This time its coming off and i shall maintain!!

Last edited:
From near Neath so not far :)

Just walked through the door, so far phone still broken but orange are trying to fix it and i can turn it back on in an hour or so and fingers crossed, otherwise it will be hitting the wall at a rapid speed!!

Quick 20 mins in the house then off to the party, so far ive only had a cuppa and some diet coke :/ will have some food at the party now, need it after being up for 9 hours already!!!!! :eek:

im just exercising and eating healthy - not really calorie counting but trying to only snack on fruit - have been using herbalife shakes for breakfast and sometimes lunch for convenience xxx

Back