Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Morning Yo Yo

Ha you made me laugh this morning about the lateness my mates exactly the same and had 17 warnings about lateness!!! Also forgot that I felt like Lucy meck so that made me feel a bit better this morning. The Juddd thread is getting busier I think and when carolines back it will be even better :)

How are you getting on with CD? Are you thinking of coming over to juddd? Im on a DD today and back onto the CD shakes for the day :) xxxxxxx

Ha thats sooooo cool breakie in PJ's i feel like poo too? Was there any talent?

owwwwwwwwwwwwww no loooool!! O well enjoy hangover day and sod the diet today looooool!!! Bet you danced for england anyway xxx

ha loool all that singing!!!!!

Hi ladies! How are you all?

Legs....WOW!!! Stunning - abs loved your dress! And you are TINY! What a result!

Caroline...sounds like you've found your perfect diet! Doesn't sound like you're struggling at all, and to keep at it on holiday! Well done!!

Missie...good luck with the JUDDERING!! Caroline is making it sound so easy!! How was Belfast? Where did you go? I'm going out in Belfast on Friday night for the first time in ages!!!

Hi ladies! How are you all?

Legs....WOW!!! Stunning - abs loved your dress! And you are TINY! What a result!

Caroline...sounds like you've found your perfect diet! Doesn't sound like you're struggling at all, and to keep at it on holiday! Well done!!

Missie...good luck with the JUDDERING!! Caroline is making it sound so easy!! How was Belfast? Where did you go? I'm going out in Belfast on Friday night for the first time in ages!!!

hey chick x Need the luck its already messing with my head this eating business looool

I went to a lovely restaurant friday and then around loads of pubs sat including Murials which did wicked cocktails loved it!! Sat night we went to the Cabaret super club!! (didnt really rate this tho!) xxx Fancied El Divino but by the time we got out it was too late xx

Well hello my little ducks!
Delta, long time no here, how the devil are you?!

Yoyo, ul be pleased to hear my mama has been an absolute trooper and had same as me on DD's, and stuck pretty much to her cals on ups (like me she went a little overboard lasr night!) She is surprised by how easy the downs are and she has def flattened out a little aroud her middle. We will both be doing WI on thurs so i wil let u guys know how she is doing too.

I will do yest and todays diary this eve as wifi was down this morn. im a bit afraid of coming home tbh as i shall have to lk at food and stuff on my DD's wheras here mum and i literaly stay by the pool until like 6.30 on those days but i have to teach myself to be around food as this is as mich about changing relationship with food as losing weight.

Sounds like everyone is doing pretty good anyway which is fab! Btw i had a reply from the moderators saying they can move this thread to the 'general' section under vlcd's. Is everyone col with that? Just to ease the guilt of those of us who are no longer cd ;-)

Morning Yo Yo

Ha you made me laugh this morning about the lateness my mates exactly the same and had 17 warnings about lateness!!! Also forgot that I felt like Lucy meck so that made me feel a bit better this morning. The Juddd thread is getting busier I think and when carolines back it will be even better :)

How are you getting on with CD? Are you thinking of coming over to juddd? Im on a DD today and back onto the CD shakes for the day :) xxxxxxx

I'm still plodding away on my 100 day 100% ss mission - day 76 now without so much as a crumb! I've got a couple of months worth of diet chef meals cluttering up my cupboards so I'm planning to go on those after, but possibly incorporating them in a juddd type diet?
My metabolism is really screwed up and I can't conceive that I would lose weight on juddd (maybe thats cuz mind is screwed up too!) but I'm very interested in it as a way of maintaining in future as I reckon it's something I could manage long term. I want to be able to enjoy food and drink guilt free again some day, but knowing myself as i do I need to have some kind of restriction in place cuz when I eat I feel naughty, and feeling naughty/guilty ALWAYS leads to 'oh feck it' binges! Then I gain a couple of stone and extreme diet it back off.
Repeat this cycle about a gazillion times and that's my life story for the past 20 years right there!
I need to try something diff this time and juddd is probably the only diet I haven't tried so far so why not!

I'm very demotivated at mo work wise, getting in late is just the half of it! Its very out of character for me, and doesnt feel good to be honest. Once Thursday is out the way I'll be ok, praying I get to go - but if not, knowing im staying should enable me to re-engage! X

God know how you feel about work also!!! Im really bored with mine and its really quiet because of the olympics!!! Leaves me too much time to think about food!!! im dying for some foooooood xx

Well hello my little ducks!
Delta, long time no here, how the devil are you?!

Yoyo, ul be pleased to hear my mama has been an absolute trooper and had same as me on DD's, and stuck pretty much to her cals on ups (like me she went a little overboard lasr night!) She is surprised by how easy the downs are and she has def flattened out a little aroud her middle. We will both be doing WI on thurs so i wil let u guys know how she is doing too.

I will do yest and todays diary this eve as wifi was down this morn. im a bit afraid of coming home tbh as i shall have to lk at food and stuff on my DD's wheras here mum and i literaly stay by the pool until like 6.30 on those days but i have to teach myself to be around food as this is as mich about changing relationship with food as losing weight.

Sounds like everyone is doing pretty good anyway which is fab! Btw i had a reply from the moderators saying they can move this thread to the 'general' section under vlcd's. Is everyone col with that? Just to ease the guilt of those of us who are no longer cd ;-)

Yay! Well done carolines mommy! I shall fingers crossed for both of you then come weigh in day. My weigh in is couple days early this week (tmrw) eek! I feel a little scared, after Thursdays disappointing result I'm not going to be happy with anything less than 3lbs - then as will be 9 day gap between tmrw and next weeks weigh in I've mentally ear marked 5. Why do I do it?? I try not to, I tell myself it doesn't matter as long as its going in the right direction but these expectations sneak into my mind while im not looking and i end up disheartened. This is what the 100 day thing was meant to stamp out- wanted my sense achievement to be about my effort rather than results since that's the only thing I have any control over.

To add insult to injury, chilli potato girl is now eating a big strawberry and white choc cupcake - and the bit that really hurts - she skinny!

yo-yo said:
To add insult to injury, chilli potato girl is now eating a big strawberry and white choc cupcake - and the bit that really hurts - she skinny!

What a b*tch!!!! I am surrounded by stick thin 18 year olds eating pizzas if it helps. I definitley havent just wishes it carhes up with them kne day :-/

Blimin skinny chicks are so annoying got a few at work who couldn't spell diet if they tried looool xxx
Yeah cool get it moved as long as I can find it!!!

Need a holiday big time xx Caroline u n ur mum are doing amazing xx

MissieCB said:
Blimin skinny chicks are so annoying got a few at work who couldn't spell diet if they tried looool xxx
Yeah cool get it moved as long as I can find it!!!

Need a holiday big time xx Caroline u n ur mum are doing amazing xx

Mum says thanks and she'll be happy for me to tell u how the scales treat her!

These girls are doing my nut in now tbh (i am a miserable old woman!) they are taking pics of eachother and then saying 'oh no move ur arm there blah blah rah rah as it looked a bit posey.' i would cheerfully batter them with their camera !

So would I loooool xxx so any hot men????

Back