Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Mum says thanks and she'll be happy for me to tell u how the scales treat her!

These girls are doing my nut in now tbh (i am a miserable old woman!) they are taking pics of eachother and then saying 'oh no move ur arm there blah blah rah rah as it looked a bit posey.' i would cheerfully batter them with their camera !

I must say since the invention of Facebook etc I've noticed an increasing number of people in bars/clubs being too busy taking pictures of them looking like they're having a good time, to actually have a good time!

I must say since the invention of Facebook etc I've noticed an increasing number of people in bars/clubs being too busy taking pictures of them looking like they're having a good time, to actually have a good time!

I tell you i look like a rotter in most pics from nights out but i just dont care as i look at them and laugh remembering how much fun we had! i was being particularly grumpy about those girls though at that moment lol and did offer to take some for them after as i felt bad!

So would I loooool xxx so any hot men????

In a word, none! But i am winding myself up so much over date dude that im begining to think i am not ready for any men in my life at all...EVER! So if any greek gods are readint his and thinking of dropping by i say no no noooo ;-) xx

ps miss posted something in my diary for ya if u havent seen it

Last edited:
Lil legs you will do it bet you loose!!!

Caroline chill out about the men situation what ever happens happens and you will meet someone its impossible for you not too!!! xxx

Hows everyone this morning xxx

Morning.
I agree about the men thing, always when you stop looking that mr right walks into your life.
I'm sodding late again, yet here I am on minis? Wtf's wrong with me??

yo-yo said:
Morning.
I agree about the men thing, always when you stop looking that mr right walks into your life.
I'm sodding late again, yet here I am on minis? Wtf's wrong with me??

Haha yoyo, you really make me laugh! I do believe it is whats known as procrastination lol! You guys are totally right re the men thing and i hate that they make me behave this way. I can only hope that once i am truly happy in myown skin i will chill out a bit! X

ha lil legs you must have had a wicked time!!

Yoyo you make me laugh priorities and all xxxx

lil_legs said:
I feel like I've been hit by a bus, the weekend has taken it right out of me! No gym today, I'm tempted not to go to work and sleep it off!! Booo!

U MUST listen to ur body legs. It wouldnt be a gd workout anyway if ur so pooped and u might really b***er yourself for tomoz. Have a good old rest and crack on tomoz. Xxx

Ps ive just been asked if im swedish, what the hec does that mean lol! I sound about as english as u can get!

MissieCB said:
ha lil legs you must have had a wicked time!!

Yoyo you make me laugh priorities and all xxxx

To be fair i'd much rather be chatting to my little mims pals than going to get ball ache at work!

lil_legs said:
I'm in work, finish at 8- sleep by 9? Sounds like a plan to me!

Def a plan! Gotta do my stinky packing later before we go out for the 'last supper'' did i mention how much i hate packin lol

Only a million times Caroline! looooool
Lil legs i used to be like that on a monday when i used to go faces til like 4am!!! Cant do it anymore kills me.

Halfway through first up day and only had 950 Calories which leaves me about 1000!!! any ideas xxx maybe two glasses of wine :p

haaa self inflicted loooool.....................oh im such a bi**h xxxxx

only teasing xx

lil_legs said:
I'm so tired I'm on the verge of tears :(

Good luck with ur first UD x

Cant u go home hun? X

Yeah or sleep under the desk xx

Sooo pi**ed off with my weight at the moment :( feel like a Heffer and so worried about never getting into the nines:(

Back