Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

MissieCB said:
Sooo pi**ed off with my weight at the moment :( feel like a Heffer and so worried about never getting into the nines:(

Dnt be p***ed off babe when uve just started the diet. In a cpl of days ul feel better about urself i promise xx

Caroline_Louise said:
Dnt be p***ed off babe when uve just started the diet. In a cpl of days ul feel better about urself i promise xx

Hope so babe I'm still at bloody 10 st 6 and it's mAhoosive!!! Xxxx really a joke

Crap isn't it and just tried a dress on for a wedding I wore two yrs ago and can't get in it!!! It won't do up around me under my tits!!!!

MissieCB said:
Crap isn't it and just tried a dress on for a wedding I wore two yrs ago and can't get in it!!! It won't do up around me under my tits!!!!

Hahahaha! In not laughing at the situation but miss, ur turn of phrase is just ace! Xxx

Caroline_Louise said:
Hahahaha! In not laughing at the situation but miss, ur turn of phrase is just ace! Xxx

It's bloody true need rib removal looool x !!

Mehh

MissieCB said:
It's bloody true need rib removal looool x !!

Mehh

I am currently eating the biggest chic icecream u have ever seen. Its amazing. I am in a food coma! C

Me too I'm stuffed this can't work!!!!

My f***ing date has been moved to THIS sunday and i stuffed my face today and now im afraid about 1 day doing damage like to u guys. HELP!!!!

HATE diets

lil_legs said:
You've been an angel and I'm sure you'll be absolutely fine hun x

Legs no jokes chips, bread ice cream and oreos today-not cool. Seriously freaking out! Specially as u have been blimmin starving urself and all that exercise and then after 1 day of treats u put on. Not cool babe!

I might cancel! Or at the v least im doing a 2 day fast 2moz and thurs as well, gah!!!!! Xx

I am now editing just to say this is bull! I jst dnt understand how u can have put on?Surely ud have had to have had a stupid amount of booze and food? Like an impossible amount?!! Grrr!

Last edited:
Don't panic doll we are all different.

That's why I was so pissed off, yes I drank but I've drank more than that and I've deffo ate more than that before and not put that much on! Maybe it's cos I'm feeling unwell too? Who knows, Friday morning will have the answer! x

ooooooooooooo bet it will be gone xxxx fingers crossed honey xxx

Right, this is my area of expertise. The important thing girls is don't panic. It isn't fat you've gained it's water, and re filling of glycogen of stores.
I once gained 10lb in 2 days, my CDC made me get back on the scales 3 times cuz she thought they were broke! Panic is the reason I'm still here 7 years later. I couldn't accept the gains and ss'd it back off again- cuz of the impending party/holiday/presentation at work- there was always something. Pretty soon it became my way of life, a month or so of strict ss'ing followed by a 2 day binge which would undo the months work. I wish i had accepted that it wasnt actual fat, but a weight fluctuation and that it was only so much because I hadn't eaten at all in the run up to it. Even natural skinnies would probably gain a few water lbs if they got in the scales the morning after a weekend of caning it, but by the following weekend it'd be gone- without them even realising it was there in the first place. We are too focused on it and so acutely aware of every inch of ourselves.

Its a long story, but after 20 weeks of brain washing at eating disorder clinic they convinced me the only way out of this viscious circle was to stop dieting altogether and restore my tired old mind and body to some kind of normal pattern- they said it would take time and encouraged me to accept the resulting weight gain and assured me that my body would return to its 'natural' weight eventually. Exhausted, fed up of having no life and just feeling like I wasn't me anymore (totally mojo-less) I gave it a shot.
77 days ago at 13 st I gave up, and here I am again.
Its bullcrackle that i will get thin (or natural weight as they call it) without dieting. Dont get me wrong- I totally buy into the 'diets make you fat' thinking but it's too late for me now, I already did it! if I don't restrict myself in some way I'll end up having walls demolished and being crane lifted out of my house within a couple of years.
My body is broke- don't do same to yours. Stick with the plans you're on cuz there is balance there, and that's what we need, it's what I crave anyway. I hope after this stint of cd i will be able to accept that there will be times when my weight fluctualtes, times when i feel better than others, but I want to deal with it the way normal people do not starve/eat laxatives or any of the other ridiculous (sonetimes dangerous) methods I've employed in the past.
You are all exercise lovers, eating nice things and living your lives but appreciating there are times when you need to reign self in. It's perfect. Dont spoil it!

Missie- give juddd a chance- cuz if you ss you know you're gonna go off it for a cheeky glass of wine or 3 with your social life! Ss isn't the answer for you hun, it's an all in thing that can't be dipped into or it just doesn't work.
Caroline- don't do 2 dd's- stick with the plan, you've been feeling good about it, don't allow impending date 2 throw guilt and over compensation back into the mix. See what weigh in brings when your home. With all that exercise in the heat you may be in for good news!
Legs- you really did look million dollars in your wedding outfit and after working so hard you deserved to party hard 2. Booze makes me blow up like a friggin balloon, where I run into problems is that cuz I feel blubbery I feel sorry for self, stuff self like pig and make it 10 times worse! Just get back to your fab regime- its working a treat for you!
Blooming hell- that was meant to be a quick post - guess who's gonna be late for work again??? Na I can't - looks like I'm gonna be rocking the pony tail and dry shampoo look today then! X

Haha I always rock that look, except today as I thought it might freshen me up but I was more wobbily after the shower!!

Thanks for your post again, was just disheartening after I had been eating more than on cd and losing then booooosh!!

yo yo i understand where your coming from with the damaging your mind! trust me and thank you for posting this I will stick to this for at least a couple of weeks if not maybe calorie count but must say that i loved the meal and cooking last night and my other half loves my cooking so he was happy xxxx

Your such a lovely person hun want you to get happy xxx

Yoyo you are just such a lovey person, and i think your words are very wise (and true!) so thank you for taking the time to write them. I have decided tomorrow will be an intermediate as i want to swap my pattern of UD's and DD's now as all my upcoming social events in the next wk and a half fall on DD's otherwise.

I really really wish u all the happiness and good lick in the world because u so deserve it. U have ons been through the mill with this dieting milarky and i so appreciate u takin the time to help us not togo through the same, you are one of life's rare gems xxxxxxx

Back