Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Right I've had a moment of clarity!!

Bugger the challenge on Friday. All I can do it no1 - get better, no2 - be as good as I can, when I can. Including hols but if I want pasta, have the pasta just not all the time.

lil_legs said:
Right I've had a moment of clarity!!

Bugger the challenge on Friday. All I can do it no1 - get better, no2 - be as good as I can, when I can. Including hols but if I want pasta, have the pasta just not all the time.

Good girl, i agree! Im not quite where i wanna be but i am not a monster! The whole point of me starting juddd was to stop starving myself when i feel fat and to try and change my approach to food and eating psychologically.
Thank god for ur clarity and yoyo's mentoring or i'd be in a right pickle! X

ooooooooooo caroline where are your pics?

MissieCB said:
ooooooooooo caroline where are your pics?

On fb darling.

Legs u need to get better, and logically u need fuel to do that or ul just get really poorly. Look after yourself :) xx

Ah - aren't you all lovely. Glad I barged my way into this thread now!

Just gotta try to practice what I preach now!

I weighed in last night (instead of thurs) cuz CDC is off on her jollies today - and had only lost 2lb. I was lower than a snails belly when I came out of her house which was a dramatic difference to had I had felt during the day.
I'd had quite a few NSV's throughout the day (love that term btw!) I'd fit comfortably into a pair of size 12 trousers for work (in fact a little loose around the waist) and 5 people commented on my weight loss? (Obvs these are now my fave trousers!)
Think because of these NSV's and my measly lb loss last week I thought 'blimey, I reckon I might be on for a 5lber this week' - recipe for disaster to go with that kind of expectation as anything under feels like failure. But I haven't failed, I've still not consumed a morsel of human food. I need to get out of that mind frame.
So - today I'm trying to think positive and regain how I felt yesterday - pretty pleased with myself and positive. I've got to accept that I ain't gonna get to 9 something by the wedding- 23 days and 12lb to go just isn't reaslistic (especially given have only lost 3 in the last 12 days) but I'm going to look better than I would have if I'd done nothing and that'll have to be good enough!

if i ever get into 9 again im gonna have a party!

so bored today at work its seriuosly killing me big time!!! I need a job at the end of my road not in london! its rubbish!

so bored today at work its seriuosly killing me big time!!! I need a job at the end of my road not in london! its rubbish!

I'm am majorly bored too. I've even grown tired of trawling the internet for potential wedding outfits now.

I have done zero work so far this week - never realised how boring that could be - but decided I'd give up trying to concentrate until I learn my fate. Been told that I'm first in with boss and HR tmrw, and heard that they are talking to 'those impacted' first - so its looking good.

Somehow I don't expect to face the same struggle getting in on time in the morning - I'd sleep here if I thought it'd mean being put out of my misery any sooner!

god i wish someone would pay me off working here really i do!!!! Will be waiting with baited breath for you to let us know hun xx

Just landed and on way home. Depressing with a capital DEPPRESSING lol. Tum rumbling as it thinks we're two hrs ahead still but i am going to keep it waiting a cpl of hrs for a shake.

Yoyo i just cant get over how dedicated u are and i think tbh the scales should show u morefor ur efforts! What r u going to do after ur 100 days are up do u think? Bit of judddering?!

Legs hope ur feelig a little better? Miss r u still awake lol?!
Xxx

lil_legs said:
Does it take you long to get home from the airport hun? That's the worst bit for me!

Poor old poorly legs, that is not good at all! Glad ur at home now. Has being sick helped at all or still feelig ropey?

Home now, only takes abkut 20mins. Just resent having to give a taxi driver £30! X

Cheaper than parking though hun?

Feel grotty as hell now and dirty lol. On the plus I'm back to 10 st lol ( I'm joking I'd rather not be spewing!)

Pjs and sofa for me. Don't think I'll be brave enough to eat so lots of water and tea x

Awwww legs cuddle up on the sofa chick xxx
Welcome home Caroline xxxx

Thanks miss, grey clouds but least its not too cold or raining.

Legs it cost me and my papa £90 for 4 days parking so taxi def cheaper option, im just being scrooge mc duck! Soz ur still feeling pants, water ad lucozade if u can get ur hands in any. Will replace all the salts etc that u lost yacking up. U should watch some disney, that is my poorly day luxury!
Im on the sofa and teying v hard not to slip in to a coma, soooo tired! X

lil_legs said:
Aw hve a rest. I feel guilty being home when I'm gonna be off for 3 weeks!! Got loads to do but no energy at all!

Dont feel guilty silly, you are ill! They sent you home for a reason and ur no good to anyone if ur on deaths door. Trust me they'd rather u got yourself fixed and then u come back and be able to work properly, and ur bod has obvss decided its had enough for now so just chill.

I want tomorrow to come so i can weigh myself. How sad, i need to get a life hasta pronto!

Back