Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

lil_legs said:
Thanks chick, felt really spaced out all day so ate naughty foods, but sod it ;)

Good for u xxx can't wait to see if I have lost tomorrow positive thinking x

Well guys I have weighed in and I'm 10st 7lbs so not the best result but only a pound on!!!! Not sure what to think x

I think that's fab your first week after cd hun! You'll def get a loss next week if u keep going. That will be your water and glycogen stores refilling!!

I feel heavy after yesterday's naughties! Much better though! x

lil_legs said:
I think that's fab your first week after cd hun! You'll def get a loss next week if u keep going. That will be your water and glycogen stores refilling!!

I feel heavy after yesterday's naughties! Much better though! x

You think!!!! I guess so babe just feel totally mAhoosive feels like a million years ago I saw 9st 10 on the scales!!!!

Gonna give it my all this week xxxxxgoing for a run.............well as best as I can do x

lil_legs said:
You'll do fab hun. Your mission this week is to 1- relax, 2- not peep at the scales 3- have a 7 day juddd week!

I'll even check back on u from hols :) x

Lool ok that's a deal Dnt know why it's so mentally hard for me!!!! But I'm eating food which is a step in the right direction xx

Absolutely hun and you've had a good week bringing food back in! Just think you are in control now, no fear of food! Just think you're not scared off food when you go off track for a few days so embrace it now! Now is the time to really learn x

lil_legs said:
Absolutely hun and you've had a good week bringing food back in! Just think you are in control now, no fear of food! Just think you're not scared off food when you go off track for a few days so embrace it now! Now is the time to really learn x

Yeah ur right thank honey xxxc wonder if Cazza is hanging Loool!!!

lil_legs said:
I know haha she looked like she was enjoying judging by her pics!

Me and my niece are just watchin batman in bed then deciding what to do for the day, what's your plans? x

Well we were going to hornchurch festival!!! Ha ha but OH has been called onto work so I'm still in bed at the moment!! Maybe going later to watch Misha b and he wants to see Gareth gates!!!! (think he's winding me up or secretly coming out)
He bought me breakfast in bed this morning of chicken, stuffing and cranberry roll ummmmmmmm xxx

That aint too shabby considering you've had some nice food, i will be chuffed if I only gain a lb in my first week off cd- but somehow I doubt it!
Glad you comitted to giving it another week, your body may find its rhythm by then.
Great that you're better in time for your hols legs, I'm so jell - no holiday for me this summer :( used up all our time off work in dec/jan to go to oz to visit my brother.
Once they told me about redundancy I thought me and daughter could have a cheeky week in the sunshine, but the sods told me yesterday they want me to do a project up till my official leaving date on 27 dec!
Grrr!

Oh the crafty swines!!!

I've just has crumpets, got my neice for the day so it's her day (don't have her to myself often with her living in london!) she wants lunch, cinema and ice cream after - don't know who she's following!!

yo-yo said:
That aint too shabby considering you've had some nice food, i will be chuffed if I only gain a lb in my first week off cd- but somehow I doubt it!
Glad you comitted to giving it another week, your body may find its rhythm by then.
Great that you're better in time for your hols legs, I'm so jell - no holiday for me this summer :( used up all our time off work in dec/jan to go to oz to visit my brother.
Once they told me about redundancy I thought me and daughter could have a cheeky week in the sunshine, but the sods told me yesterday they want me to do a project up till my official leaving date on 27 dec!
Grrr!

Hey yo yo thanks chick xxx. I'm gagging for a holiday also xxx what u upto today? xxxx

lil_legs said:
Just realised I won't be weighing until I'm back home in my house... Which will be on 17th September!! Omg.

I'm sure that will be fine u have it Sussex chick xxx

lil_legs said:
Sussexed it right out! :p

What will be will be! I'll just have to starve when I return! x

Ha bloody predictive text looooool xxxx

I am alive! But only just! Was so so SO drunk last night. Last memory was eating a macdonalds at kings cross at 4am, i is well classy innnit!

Catch up with u all properly later xxx

Caroline_Louise said:
I am alive! But only just! Was so so SO drunk last night. Last memory was eating a macdonalds at kings cross at 4am, i is well classy innnit!

Catch up with u all properly later xxx

Ha was wondering if u made it home x

Back