Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

MissieCB said:
And I Dnt know how u can try a dress on without heels looooool this will make u smile........shoes are the first thing I put on when getting dressed #weird lol (after knickers)

Hahaha u actually are bonkers, love u! And thnks, hopefully i feel more confident tomoz. Off to bed now, enjoy the bbq honey, catch upatet on xxx

delta15 said:
Wide?!! Are you shitting me!! You look fab!! Well done!

Aw, thanks babe. Hopefully tomoz i'll be feeling a little better about it :) xx

Exactly delta ha x

Im awake and stil soooo pooped! 6am bed on fri has killed me! Coffee and a run, and hopefully time for a nap before le date. Eeek! X

Glad ur feeling better tho legs xxx

Caroline I can't do it anymore loooool it kills me x

I'm still in bed :)

lil_legs said:
I've been in work half hour and I'm so sleepy!!

One more shift, come the **** on!!!!!

Holi holi holibobs!!

Have a good day all x

Arghhhhhhhhhh sooooooo jel!!!

So Cazza want a pic before u go out!!!!!! Bet u look fab x

MissieCB said:
So Cazza want a pic before u go out!!!!!! Bet u look fab x

Ok i'll take one before i go princess. The weather is being retarded, if it rains i will go ape s**t!! X

Good luck today! You will knock him dead in that wee dress!! Yes, am with missie-a pic please before you go, and relax!! Easier said than done! I met my OH on a blind date & was sick with nerves!! Have a great time! Where are you going? Pub? Dinner? Very exciting!!

Caroline_Louise said:
Ok i'll take one before i go princess. The weather is being retarded, if it rains i will go ape s**t!! X

Dnt stress will be wicked babes. X

Hello girls,

Caroline you look amazeballs in that dress- you just can't beat a white dress with a tan. I had a Sunbed yesterday, gonna have a couple a week now cuz of impending wedding/do's - i know its bad for me but I feel a zillion times better with a bit of colour. Irish parents = lily white skin, in fact bordering on a purpley blue most of time!
Excited for you re the date, I hope it goes well and look forward to hearing all about it tmrw.

So, talking of dresses, the panic has started to set in now. I went shopping yesterday and it was futile. There literally is NO dress in any shop with any price tag that I like. Well, there's lots i like but none that like me!
I want it to be fitted around the waist and under bust or i look like the size of my hips all over, and i need my bingo wings and lumpy knees covered. Oh and i look like a witch in dark colours so needs to be light/bright. Not
Much to ask huh? X

Try this site called 24studio or Asos or Dorothy Perkins xxx

lil_legs said:
I want to eat. Big time! So gonna get up the gym after work and won't feel as bad then (hopefully!)

Good for u chick in already half a bottle of wine down ;)

I've deleted my exs number. It's in the house in my book but I'm removing any temptation to text him, I will miss him but least I won't be able to tell him that.

Need to shake myself outta this now, he knows where I am.. If he wanted me he would come and get me.

Not being great food wise, but I will be.

Plus I haven't smoked in 2.5 days now :)

Back