Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

olive in teeth how funny llooool forgot about that xxxxx

I wanna look for somthing closer to home work wise this bores me but hey ho!!

MissieCB said:
olive in teeth how funny llooool forgot about that xxxxx

I wanna look for somthing closer to home work wise this bores me but hey ho!!

I wish i'd filled my teeth with olives now for that stupid b***er!

What do u do miss? I've forgotten. I am seriously thinking about moving myself to london. More going on, wouldn't need a car and more chance of meeting a bloke! My plan is try and stick it out in current job til april which is 3 years, and if my situation generally is still as dire as it is now then i will move.

Xx

Dunno about meeting a bloke in london loool. Seiously you sound exactly like I used to be before I settled down. Trying to find the one and looking out for him all the time but I promise it doesnt work like that..... it just happens. i sereal dated all the time even a different one each night of the week to find a decent one and none worked out. Then BOOOOM mr perfect turned up at the end of the bar (supprisingly loool)

Mind you you never know and internet has worked for loads of people so you never know xxxx

MissieCB said:
Dunno about meeting a bloke in london loool. Seiously you sound exactly like I used to be before I settled down. Trying to find the one and looking out for him all the time but I promise it doesnt work like that..... it just happens. i sereal dated all the time even a different one each night of the week to find a decent one and none worked out. Then BOOOOM mr perfect turned up at the end of the bar (supprisingly loool)

Mind you you never know and internet has worked for loads of people so you never know xxxx

Oh god, i sound desperate don't i?!! I'm just seriously bummed out as there is just noone round where i live! But i think ur right, if i stop stressing it will happen. Easier said than done lol! Ha, i can't say im surpirsed u found ur fella in the pub lol, bur common interests are important ;-)

God i have to think of a whole new outfit now, and im stressin after pigging out yest and fri. Jeans felt tight yest!! And for 2 UD's weds and thurs, i MUST control myself!!. Hopefully my two DD's and ID will flatten me out a bit :-/

Oh god, i sound desperate don't i?!! I'm just seriously bummed out as there is just noone round where i live! But i think ur right, if i stop stressing it will happen. Easier said than done lol! Ha, i can't say im surpirsed u found ur fella in the pub lol, bur common interests are important ;-)

God i have to think of a whole new outfit now, and im stressin after pigging out yest and fri. Jeans felt tight yest!! And for 2 UD's weds and thurs, i MUST control myself!!. Hopefully my two DD's and ID will flatten me out a bit :-/

loool you dont sound desperate at all hun i was the same and its normal!!! Anyway just wear the same outfit I did to my dates looooool!

Im not gonna lie im getting bigger and my trousers are really tight now!!! I know you will say i havent done it properly but I have been doing three DD and still not really getting anywhere!! I have hol mid october so bit stressed :(

Have you weighed recently?

MissieCB said:
loool you dont sound desperate at all hun i was the same and its normal!!! Anyway just wear the same outfit I did to my dates looooool!

Im not gonna lie im getting bigger and my trousers are really tight now!!! I know you will say i havent done it properly but I have been doing three DD and still not really getting anywhere!! I have hol mid october so bit stressed :(

Have you weighed recently?

Yeah i thought i might wear the dress again if it isn't too cold!

I dont knkw what to say babe. All i know is hen i stuck to UD and DD cals properly i lost the weight. Now obvs i messed up a cpl DD's which are the realy important ones, and also had some horrific ups so know thats why i will have out on. Cant expext to eat 5000cals on 2 days and not put kn any weight, its a diet not a miracle! Im going to to weigh on sat morning. Have to bite the bullet this wk but mot until i have some gd DD's under my belt. I refuse to depress myself . I am super motivated with my date coming up tho. I want to feel like a princess, so i can act like one lol

X

Yeah i thought i might wear the dress again if it isn't too cold!

I dont knkw what to say babe. All i know is hen i stuck to UD and DD cals properly i lost the weight. Now obvs i messed up a cpl DD's which are the realy important ones, and also had some horrific ups so know thats why i will have out on. Cant expext to eat 5000cals on 2 days and not put kn any weight, its a diet not a miracle! Im going to to weigh on sat morning. Have to bite the bullet this wk but mot until i have some gd DD's under my belt. I refuse to depress myself . I am super motivated with my date coming up tho. I want to feel like a princess, so i can act like one lol

X

Looool love acting like a princess :))))

MissieCB said:
Looool love acting like a princess :))))

Me toooo! Have been told i am more than abke to do it lol x

PS oh wise one, do i msg the other arse hole back? I don't want to as have no intention of ever seeing him again, but also don't want him to know im ignoring him coz he annoyed me, nor do i want to stoop to his level of rudeness! What do u think?!

babe he is fully aware of why your not replying and you owe him nothing. Put it this way if he really was into it he would have called you.

Sorry if its harsh but its true if we really liked someone we would be all over it!!! Men are the same xxx

MissieCB said:
babe he is fully aware of why your not replying and you owe him nothing. Put it this way if he really was into it he would have called you.

Sorry if its harsh but its true if we really liked someone we would be all over it!!! Men are the same xxx

Noo that was exactly what i needed to hear, thank u so much! Sometimes we just need someone to put in to words what we already knew!
He is officially forotten, on the the next!!

Hows ur UD going?
Im having a good DD so far, no food just a green tea and water. My guts are all over the place, def a result of all the crap i ate yesterday!
I feel knackered and not looking fed to training that much but once ive finished i know i'll feel great so just gotta focus on that.

Work sucks. Mondays suck!

Xx

Mondays defo suck big time worst day of the week!!!!

Im on a DD chick had a up sat and ID yesterday so thought id do a down. All im doing is sitting here feeling fat and its doing my brain in!!! I have serious demons loooool!!! So far had a piece of toast with a tsp of peanut butter on :)

starving.com

MissieCB said:
Mondays defo suck big time worst day of the week!!!!

Im on a DD chick had a up sat and ID yesterday so thought id do a down. All im doing is sitting here feeling fat and its doing my brain in!!! I have serious demons loooool!!! So far had a piece of toast with a tsp of peanut butter on :)

starving.com

Ah soz, thought u were UD but uve Obvs changed ur mind! Ive basically had same as u but with a little banana and diet coke,173cals so far.
Coffee at 2.45which is another 20cal.
This eve i will have same as sat, cuppa soup with lettuce and gherkins-woo blimmin hoo lol so should finish on about 270cal unless i have something more.

Cant wait for today to be over, tho still javent done my expenses-oopsie :-/

Loool it's that book!!!! Also watch the film "he's just not that into you" it explains a lot about men!!!!

Just about to have some tuna!!! Yummmmmm

MissieCB said:
Loool it's that book!!!! Also watch the film "he's just not that into you" it explains a lot about men!!!!

Just about to have some tuna!!! Yummmmmm

Ha someone else told me about that film, will get it for sure!
This book is literaly amazig, i am learning a serious amount! Sone stuff like what u tell me, i already knew deep down but needed to hear from someone else!

Tuna eh, u are one craaaazy cat! X

have nothing else here loool and leave my bank card at home to stop sporadic binging buys lol xxxx

MissieCB said:
have nothing else here loool and leave my bank card at home to stop sporadic binging buys lol xxxx

Oh babe, bless u!!

Get this right, just had a slightly bigger than flat (if that makes sense) tsp of butter on its own. 89cals!!! Its the best thing for me to have pre-training. But holy moly, u dont get much for how much it makes ur ass jiggle!

New date man just sent me a nice funny text asking how my commute to work was. (i told him yesterday i work from home so i roll from bed to my desk!)

I shall text him back after boxing so after 5pm, is this good sating guru?! X

Last edited:
Hey girls. Im back, with sore feet from 2 days if intense shopping and no frickin dress to show for it! I really need to catch up on your love life Caroline! Remind me where I find your diary?
Waved my daughter off to lanzarote thismorning, It was like her first day at school all over again, only she looked much more excited abt it! I've already seen something on Facebook abt a flippin booze cruise, heaven help me, I need sedating for a week!

Caroline_Louise said:
Oh babe, bless u!!

Get this right, just had a slightly bigger than flat (if that makes sense) tsp of butter on its own. 89cals!!! Its the best thing for me to have pre-training. But holy moly, u dont get much for how much it makes ur ass jiggle!

New date man just sent me a nice funny text asking how my commute to work was. (i told him yesterday i work from home so i roll from bed to my desk!)

I shall text him back after boxing so after 5pm, is this good sating guru?! X

Yeah defo bit make sure u text xxxx

yo-yo said:
Hey girls. Im back, with sore feet from 2 days if intense shopping and no frickin dress to show for it! I really need to catch up on your love life Caroline! Remind me where I find your diary?
Waved my daughter off to lanzarote thismorning, It was like her first day at school all over again, only she looked much more excited abt it! I've already seen something on Facebook abt a flippin booze cruise, heaven help me, I need sedating for a week!

Awwww she will be find hun xxxx Dnt stress about it too much u will be imagining ten times worse that what it actually is like xxxx

How many days have u left chick x

Back